Improve your brain effectively with NeuroNations's professional brain games.
Create a personal workout plan for your brain and let your mind performance grow.
ADVANTAGES OF EFFECTIVE MEMORY TRAINING
NeuroNation brain training – constantly increasing your performance:
✓ Strengthen your memory
✓ Improve your attention
✓ Increase your intelligence
✓ Make faster decisions
Track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
THE SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND BEHIND NEURONATION'S BRAIN TRAINING
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation's brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on state of the art scientific research.
According to scientific studies what is true for our muscles is also true for our brain: Use it or lose it. Following from this research, you have the your brain performance in your hands. Train your brain with scientifically developed exercises.
World Memory Champion Gunther Karsten, PhD., about NeuroNation's brain games: “I don't know any other program that is equally intensive and effective. You have to test your limits in order for your brain to grow!“
Professor Falkenstein, M.D., about the NeuroNation memory exercises:
“People can improve their cognitive abilities by means of exercising with specific cognitive training. NeuroNation provides users with an array of exercises that are easy to use and motivating, at the same time. In fact, I myself like to train with NeuroNation.“
Try it out and let us know!
Visit us at: www.neuronation.de/app
Follow us on:
SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY
Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games are used in research, and have been incorporated into studies done by top scientists worldwide.
IN THE NEWS
Harvard Business Review
"Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence."
"The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore."
"Like dancing to burn calories, several of Lumosity’s games make it easy for you to forget that you’re giving your brain a workout."
"The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent."
Wall Street Journal
"The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding."
"I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink."
VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/+lumosity/
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
Kognitivo is going to find it out for you. Only 6 minutes per day to keep your brain fit. For free, offline and without advertising.
Analyse your cognitive activity on the basis of some short games. The tests are each based on four different fields: analytical skills, attention, reaction and memory. Each of the tests doesn't take more than two minutes. As a result kognitivo will depict your daily and weekly productivity in graphs and diagams which allows you to check your daily and weekly productivity.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
* 25+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
* Detailed performance tracking
* Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
* Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
* Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
* And more!
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
• Grades—Check your grades on the go
• Courses—Manage your courses by accessing your schedule and links to helpful resources, including class assignments
• Notifications—Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
• Payment Center—Make tuition payments, review your transaction history, and check balances
• Departments—Easily find all the numbers, websites, and emails you need
• Maps—Know your campus like the back of your hand
• People—Find the faculty, staff, or student phone numbers and call them right from the app
• News—Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Guardian—Read the latest articles from the university’s student newspaper
• Events Calendar—Never miss another important event, on- or off-campus
• Social Media—Tie your school experience right into your social network
蓮花少東上師、與資深傳媒人顏聯武先生，共同主持，佛法清談，粵語廣播電台節目。 內容輕鬆，應對妙趣，分享如何善用佛法，悲智雙運，寬講心靈（寬廣心靈）。 節目回響熱烈，曾多次成為網上點擊率最高佛法節目。更被編訂為香港中文大學，2013年秋季專業進修課程 … 【佛教的寬講心靈】，由譚偉倫教授、少東上師、顏聯武先生分別講授。
-- Features --
Maps: Use the GPS-enabled campus map to search for campus buildings and see their location relative to your own.
Tours: Use our Virtual Tours to have a look around the campus with the 360° viewer
Staff: Find contact information for staff at the University, and email them directly from the app, or add them to your contacts.
Courses: Browse and search for undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and see course descriptions.
News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including Park Avenue and press releases.
Videos: Access all of our online video content in one easy-to-view place.
Photos: Browse or search images from the University and the town of Northampton. Understand why we are so proud of our "Park" location and studio spaces and save images to your phone or tablet.
Events: View a wide range of upcoming events, from concerts and art exhibitions to lectures and open days. Browse by name, subject, date or location, and add events to your calendar.
Library: Easily find library resources.
Contacts: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them.
NILE: Get instant access to all of your NILE course content on the go. View important class announcements, post to discussion forums, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Timetables: Find out how to access your timetable from your mobile device.
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
• Schedule Sync: Use your web login in the Schedule Tab to download and view your schedule that you've created in the Meeting Planner online. Once you have downloaded your schedule, changes made in your app will upload to the Meeting Planner. To avoid overwriting schedule changes, use only one device with the app running at a time. Use the Settings tab to login in to Meeting Planner if you canceled out of the initial login prompt.
* Improve Memory and Recognition
* Deep Concentration
* Increase Attention Span
* Higher Mental IQ
* Smart & Quick Thinking
* Stronger Problem Solving
* Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
* Faster Reaction Speed
* Positive Mood Changes
AWARD-WINNING BRAIN TRAINING BY ROSETTA STONE: The Fit Brains Trainer app has been downloaded by over 10 million people, ranked #1 education app in 90+ countries, and is a regularly featured app with more than 100,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide! The Fit Brains Trainer app is a part of Rosetta Stone's award-winning Fit Brains Brain Training Program, which includes a full web training program + 7 targeted brain apps. Visit www.fitbrains.com for more info!
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE:
The Fit Brains Index uses an innovative adaptive learning system to scale and measures your cognitive performances across 5 major brain areas. Use personalized tools to track & improve your performance, and compare your training scores with others your age and gender.
HOW TO SYNC YOUR FIT BRAINS ACCOUNT: Use the same Fit Brains Network account for all your Fit Brains apps on all your devices. Check your account by going to the "Training" tab & pull down the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. Green = Signed in. Orange = Tap the bar and create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app, press "Settings" tab, press "Switch Users", "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- The Fit Brains Complete Program: Join our full program to access unlimited web brain training & 7 unlocked Fit Brains iOS apps (www.fitbrains.com
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Focus Trainer
- Fit Brains Memory Trainer
- Fit Brains Speed Trainer
- Fit Brains Visual Trainer
- Fit Brains Logic Trainer
- Fit Brains Language Trainer
- Fit Brains: Brain Health Lifestyle® Assessment
- Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment
GENERAL INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Our scientific efforts are led by our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Paul Nussbaum, a clinical neuropsychologist and national leader in Brain Health. He is cited frequently by the media and national press including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
• Visual perception
• Processing speed
• Problem solving
• Mental flexibility
With analytical tools embedded in it neuron gym assures to track your performance with time for optimum results. The analysis is shown in the form of simple graphs pointing the strong & weak areas of your brain. Using principles of standardized testing, your scores are also converted to a standardized scale known as ANI (Average Neuron Index). ANI is a uniform measure and thus helps you to better analyse your performance.
We are currently in beta, Support the development by giving us your feedback.
Description of Games:
1. Dual Focus: Master at multitasking!
Cognitive skill trained: Divided attention
Dual Focus helps you to pay attention at multiple things at a time thus enhancing your multitasking ability
2. Blink: gone with the wink!
Cognitive skill trained: Selective attention
Blink is a perfect attention game that helps you perceive elements of your surroundings very accurately and quickly
3. Track the route: À la dots!
Cognitive skill trained: Working Memory
Track the route enhances your working as well as navigational memory .It helps your remember pathways and different routes
4. Memory Matrix: the matrix effect!
Cognitive skill trained: Spatial memory
Memory matrix enhances your spatial memory and enhances your ability to recall an object’s location.
5. Shapes: Time to know what’s trash and what’s real!
Cognitive skill trained: Visual discrimination
Shapes helps you in making your brain capable of ignoring the redundant data and at the same time taking up the required data
6. Dancing balls: which way did it go?!
Cognitive skill trained: Visual relation
Dancing balls helps you to process information in visual form more easily and efficiently
7. Match it: Where blue can be red too!
Cognitive skill trained: Response inhibition
Match it enhances your mental flexibility especially in touch and go decision making situation
8. Reversal: know when you gotta turn back.
Cognitive skill trained: Task switching
Reversal helps you in improving your cognitive control by enhancing your ability of shifting tasks.
9. Money Game: One for the money!
Cognitive skill trained: Quantitative reasoning
Money game enhances your problem solving skills by stimulating your quantitative reasoning abilities.
10. Parachute: Parachute battalion!
Cognitive skill trained: Numerical calculation
Parachute is a game which helps to increase your numerical calculation skills
11. Speed Shop: Sorting was never so much fun! –
Cognitive skill trained: Decision processing
Speed shop increases your processing speed in small decision making thus increasing your overall efficiency.
12. Spot it: What did just pass behind the window??
Cognitive skill trained: Information processing
Spot it increases the information processing speed of your brain.
13. Brain Flash: Get…. set….. And, wait for it…Go!
Cognitive skill trained: Reflex
Brain flash helps you to enhance your reflex action via increasing the processing speed of your brain.
Disclaimer: Mental exercise is similar to physical exercise as they are only useful while you do them regularly. Long term benefits of Brain Games are still under research.
VISIT US: http://www.neurongym.com
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/neurongym
FOLLOW US: https://plus.google.com/103919108677773144663/posts
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/neurongym
FOLLOW US :http://www.edlogiq.tumblr.com/
FOLLOW US: https://www.linkedin.com/company/edlogiq
With 18 games offering adaptive and dynamic difficulties, unique challenges, personalized workouts and daily goals, Peak aims to get your brain skills in tip-top shape. Peak brain training helps you train smarter with in-depth performance reviews, analytics and statistics - all simply and beautifully visualized.
USE YOUR BRAIN
You can stop playing sudoku, crossword or iq games. Peak is designed to help everyone reach their optimum brain skill level - regardless of age, profession or lifestyle - and to apply these improved Memory, Mental Agility, Language, Focus, Attention and Problem Solving skills in the real world. Findings have shown that critical parts of the brain and its operational mechanisms can and do change in ways that impact our cognitive, professional, social and personal development. This is the neuroplasticity of the brain.
THE SCIENCE BIT
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist of C8 Sciences, and Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, Techcrunch, Venturebeat
18 great games, all designed to be fun, challenging and rewarding.
Personalized workouts and game challenges that dynamically adapt so you reach your potential.
In-depth performance reviews including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing. Understanding your performance is key to improvement.
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi - email@example.com
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.peak.net/payment-policy
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
The intelligent algorithm controls itself the whole learning process and recognises how well you translate the words. Accordingly, it shows new words or repeats additionally the older ones. Or they are included in “problematic words”.
Problematic words are such words where you have the greatest lack of knowledge (the application will recognize them itself). They can be practiced individually or only went through later.
A corresponding image for view and also a high-quality audio track, which will teach you the correct pronunciation, are included for each word as a matter of course.
Other application options include e.g. the unlimited creation of user lessons, a well-arranged vocabulary or statistics which keep the previous achieved results. The Google Translate service, backing your own created data and other options are also available.
Languages available (both application and learning):
and others are in preparation.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you find any error or have any suggestion how to improve it.