To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
Yandex.Navigator dictates in advance when and where you need to turn, both visually on-screen and with voice prompts. It also shows what traffic jams are on your route, your approximate time of arrival, and how many kilometers you have left to your destination.
There are detailed layouts with a 3D-mode for Moscow, the Moscow region and St. Petersburg as well as the cities of Belarus, Ukraine and Turkey.
By sending Yandex.Navigator info on accidents, roadworks and other events, you will help both yourself and other users find the best routes.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
* 20M DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE *
* TOP 5 NAVIGATION IN 12 COUNTRIES!*
“- From the plenty of navigation apps I tried, this is one of the best.”
“- Eger iyi bir navigasyon arıyorsanız iyi bir navigasyon buldunuz.”
“- Ottimo insuperabile in galleria ed in uscita dalla stessa molto dettagliato.”
“- Buena cantidad de mapas.”
• Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
• Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
• Offline maps of 59 countries are available for purchase.
• Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 1.49 EUR.
• Navitel.Traffic. Information on all traffic jams in the covered area, available in real time.
• Navitel.Friends/Cloud. Messaging with friends, tracking their location and routing towards them. Program settings and waypoints are stored in the NAVITEL cloud storage. Log in to Navitel.Friends/Cloud service using your social network profile (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte)
• Navitel.Weather. Weather forecast information for the next three days anywhere in the world.
• Dynamic POI. Fuel prices, movie showtimes and other useful information.
• Navitel.Events. Road accidents, road works, speed cams and other events marked on the map by users.
• Navitel.SMS. Message exchange with friends while navigating.
• SpeedCam warnings. Information on radars, video recording cameras and speed bumps.
• 3D Mapping. Three-dimensional maps with texture and number of floors support.
• 3D Road interchanges. Displaying multilevel road interchanges in 3D mode.
• Line Assist. Route calculations taking multilane traffic into account and visual prompts while following the route.
• Multilanguage support. Support of the interface and voice prompts in multiple languages.
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance. Voice guidance while moving along the route, warnings on battery charge and connection to the satellites.
• Dashboard. More than 100 different gauges: time, speed, weather and other parameters.
• Fast route calculation. Instant calculation and routing of any length and complexity.
• Unlimited number of waypoints for routing. Easy routing with unlimited number of waypoints.
• Customizable user interface. Ability to adapt the program interface and map display mode for your own needs.
• Multitouch support. Quick access to map scaling and rotation functions via the multitouch input.
• Purchase through the program menu.
• GPS / GLONASS.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
If you have any questions contact us: email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
CONNECT WITH US
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
UAE (Dubai), Cyprus (Lefkosia, Lemesos),Italia (Padova, Venezia),Czech Republic (Prague),Chile (Santiago), Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Over a million of drivers already have chosen PROGOROD navigation.
Traffic jams and speed cams will not catch you napping anymore. Complex junctions are clear and easy to follow with our realistic junction views. PROGOROD does not require an Internet connection. It is required for traffic service only, but we've minimized its load.
You can download and install PROGOROD navigation for free, and use its full functionality free of charge for more than 30 days.
Maps of Russia and 35+ other countries are always available for you FREE OF CHARGE directly from the application.
Maps of Russia are daily updated dynamically!
The list of available maps of different countries from OpenStreetMap project is constantly growing: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Moldova, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, France, Russia and other countries can be downloaded from the Maps menu and http://www.pro-gorod.ru website.
The main features of PROGOROD are:
— Three route options with the ability to set waypoints;
— Voice search;
— Direction of lanes on the road;
— Dynamic map data updates;
— Speed cameras, speed bumps, crosswalks and more;
— 3D map display mode with realistic buildings;
— Search addresses, POIs, shops, cafes and other facilities;
— Gesture control;
— Geoblog service to create and view the events on the road in real time.
Customer support service: +7 (495) 660-37-26
Join PROGOROD community:
Mobile operators may charge you for the data traffic according to your service plan.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2