To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Maps & GPS Navigation by Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline Maps & Navigation App!
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
This version includes 7 days to test drive full navigation. After 7 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to Lifetime Navigation.
How to install Sygic GPS Navigation http://youtu.be/32ffrGpxPsc?t=12s#aid=P84QYE2UECw
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 70 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
As a new user you will get a free 5 day trial allowing you to try out all available Wisepilot features as much as you like. After the trial you may choose to either use only the free features or to purchase one or more of the available licenses to further enhance your navigation experience. This flexible solution allows you to customize Wisepilot to suit your specific needs.
When using the free features of Wisepilot you will always know where you are, you may search for any destination in the world and see an overview of your route on the world-wide map.
To further enhance Wisepilot the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop (and also included during the trial):
* Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
- Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
- Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
* Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
* Live traffic - Plan your trip with up-to-date traffic info to avoid queues, closed roads and other traffic incidents (can be used both with or without navigation)
* Wcities - Find current and upcoming events near your location
Please note that some features are only available in certain countries, check availability in the in-app Shop.
How to move Wisepilot between devices:
Send a message to the Wisepilot support staff including the Wisepilot user ID or IMEI from your old device as well as the IMEI of your new phone and they will help you transfer the account and license.
With the Yandex.Navigator app you can:
— Automatically update the road map monthly;
— Access the always up-to-date online map on your device;
— Plan trips throughout Russia and Ukraine;
— Get voice turn-by-turn directions;
— Use voice commands (in Russian);
— Recalculate routes based on the latest traffic information;
— Search for locations by name or addresses, as well as businesses by name or category;
— Receive warnings about road works accidents etc. and speed cameras;
— Save addresses to your Favorites and plan routes to them quickly;
— Get additional information about road congestion levels en route;
— Check the indicator for traffic levels;
— Browse vector maps for Moscow, the Moscow Region, Saint Petersburg and Ukraine.
Two apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) for trial
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Various search functions.
Entirely in German.
Upgrades available to enable offline use.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps - light.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
AFTER 14 DAYS YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE
Try out Navigation for 14 days. Then you have a choice:
1) Either upgrade to the very reasonably-priced full version (available here in the store) to enable not only unlimited use of Navigation, but also to make this and all other functions available offline.
2) Or continue with unlimited online use purely as a map app without Navigation.
* Full-fledged Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) for 14 days
* Complete interactive OpenStreetMap (unlimited)
* One single map with global coverage
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps (light) is the perfect companion when you are on the move.
Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
Smooth and fast – that’s what Navigate 6 is all about. We have perfected our routing engine over the past 20 years to be one of the best in the industry. Proven. Navigate 6 uses the same TomTom maps that are used by car brands for their navigation solutions. Navigate 6 provides lane guidance and speed limits for optimal guidance – which you’d expect from an expensive car navigation system or personal navigation device.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. Navigate 6 automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in Navigate 6 for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in Navigate 6 for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for Navigate 6. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
+ No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
+ Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
+ Maps of 54 countries are available for purchase.
+ Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (2 weeks, 4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 0.89 EUR.
+ Free trial period of 30 days.
+ Highly detailed maps.
+ Convenient options for search in the maps.
+ Instant planning of complex routes.
+ Unlimited number of route points.
+ Optimal routes taking into account traffic density.
+ 3D models of key objects, buildings and road interchanges.
+ Extended POI database (petrol stations, shops, cafes, etc.), SPEEDCAM.
+ Lane assistance.
+ Free software and map updates.
+ Android 2-4.x.
FREE ONLINE SERVICES
+ Dynamic POI
AVAILABLE MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Brazil, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
Dear users, if you have any problems when you buy the program in Google Play, you can buy it at the company's website in the section “How to Buy” - http://www.navitel.ru/en/buy/
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the video below :)
- show/store/edit multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
New features: Home, Work and Settings buttons added and layout changes.
For any suggestions contact me.
Note: Not yet compatible with resolutions of Motorola Droid/Milestone or HTC Tattoo.
Following are some of the main features
1) Shared addresses using SMS
2) Can work in online or offline (limited) mode
3) Speech guided turn-by-turn instructions
4) Store and access favorite places
5) Find places
6) Offline route calculation (making it very fast)
7) Automatic re-routing after deviation
8) Points of interest
1) Tracking whatever asset your device is connected to
2) Monitor and track other assets/fleet that have tracking units connected
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing- Record trails and store them to a trail database. Trails can be viewed later or in real time on aerial or standard maps.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps).
★ Cache map data for offline use and access maps when you don't have a network connection.
★ A satellite reporting module shows the location of the GPS satellites relative to your position and graphs each satellite's signal strength.
★ A GPS Waypoint guidance system includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail Guidance System
★ Email location data from the app.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, Military Grid Coordinate Reference System, and UTM coordinates.
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service
★ Turn-by-turn directions and route maps are included for navigating roads.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ A Great GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Camping or wherever your outdoor activities take you!
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
★ NEW ★
v.6.30- Added dynamic navigation indicators to the All Waypoints Map and fixed Crash on Google Map.
v.6.22- Background Trail GPS recording option now available.
v.6.12- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
v.5.90- Corrected compass issue affecting tablets whose default orientation is landscape.
v.5.81- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls and an option to hide the on-screen menu bar.
v.5.70- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
v.5.50- Waypoint photography
v.5.41- CREATE YOU OWN MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
v.5.40- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
v.5.32- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
v.5.20- Added more map types and made it easier to switch from one map type to another. All new map
types can be cached for offline use.
v.4.90- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
v.4.80- Offline maps and alternate map sources.
v.4.55- All numeric and time reporting formatted to your country's custom. Odometer values filtered at zero speed.
v.4.54- UTM Coordinates
V.4.50- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
V.4-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest. Thanks to Odd Jørgen Eide, Philippines for some great user feedback and suggestions!
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML and GPX format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
- Road maps and satellite images from various sources.
- Online maps and cached maps for offline use. No need to download gigabytes of never used maps.
- Optimized routes for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to generate route.
- GPS satellite & WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
- Travel articles and photos.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest restaurants, hotels, museums, gas stations, etc.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Speed Cameras. Receive real-time mobile and fixed speed camera locations (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IC, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, VA, BG (58%), CY (52%), RU (51%), UA (42%), RO (16%)
- For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 3.4Gb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://android.tomtom.com for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
Find addresses and businesses and plan journeys taking current traffic conditions into account.
The Yandex.Maps mobile app offers the following features:
- detailed maps of towns and cities across Russia, Turkey and Ukraine;
- the ability to search for specific addresses;
- the ability to search nearby points of interest including cafes, drug stores, ATMs, gas stations etc. and additional information on buildings, businesses and other points of interest (not available in Turkey);
- feedback form about carrier signal quality for MTS users;
- satellite and panoramic street view images of cities;
- People's map (not available in Turkey);
- Yandex.Traffic and real-time traffic alerts;
- a route planner that optimizes routes based on current traffic conditions;
- public transport routes (major Russian cities and Kiev, Ukraine);
- route information (distance, speed, estimated journey time) and automatic route recalculation following any deviation (Russia and Ukraine only);
- additional information about companies and buildings;
- the ability to read and add business reviews;
- the ability to download maps (major Russian, Ukrainian and Belarus cities).
Customers of Kyivstar (Ukraine) will not incur data charges for using Yandex.Maps.
More from developer
TRY FOR FREE
Both app and maps are updated for free. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use.
Truck drivers know choosing the wrong route leads to wasted fuel, out-of-route kilometre, lost time and money and in some cases a safety issue.
Unlike standard car navigation system, be-on-road truck calculates efficient routes based on vehicle profile information, routing parameters and load type, including hazardous materials.
Driver can choose profile configuration based on length, height, width, weight, max. axle load and whether he is carrying hazardous goods.
Navigation which is EASY TO USE. Both app and maps are updated for free. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7 DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finish downloading and installing application data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address
* in menu "Serial numbers" click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s, eventually click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number will be opened menu "Download"
* choose maps which you want to install - you can install only maps for activated licenses (serial numbers)
* click on the "Refresh" button in right bottom corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
In the case of new installation of our application please download "GPS navigation BE-ON-ROAD" directly.
Migration tool that moves existing data (licences, saved favorites and routes) from version formerly known as CZ&SK. This version is no more supported.
Supported version is "GPS navigation BE-ON-ROAD" from now.
We strictly recommend to you to make sure that you are connected to the internet using WiFi. Big amount of data will be downloaded. It includes maps upgrade also.