If you upgrade your phone soon don't download this sat nav, I upgraded my phone at Christmas and can't download them again, customer service only sends out a repeat of the same email which doesn't get it back installed to my phone so it is useless for me. Other sat nav from different company worked fine.
Needs more options It's nowhere near the level of copilot. It needs more options, such as how far before a speed camera it alerts you. It also seems to be lacking the ability to search for some postcodes and carparks that i found no problem with copilot. I have Aponia on my car sat nav so downloaded this version to see if its better, but its exactly the same. If i use a mobile app as a sat nav, I would definitely choose copilot over this unless they are willing to make changes.... But as I can't see them doing it
It's really a good GPS navigation app. Easy to use, stable holding the Satellites, life time map update. I missed 1 star because the app has no Chinese language included
Good routing and stability Maps CEDA and Navteq isn't actual :-(
VERY MINIMAL! Streets not named in spoken directions No detour option Name of destination not spoken or shown, etc.
Not working Showing home location as London. Live in Knaresborough.
Introducing HUD - "Head Up Display"
Adding Feedback button (Menu - Settings - About - Feedback)
Series of bug fixes including:
* usage of locations in History and route schemes in Route Planner
* app crash when launching on devices without bluetooth
* occasional app crash upon downloading maps
* incompatibility of new version on Google Play for devices without bluetooth
* problem in drawing route behind car arrow
* precise drawing of car arrow and maneuvers along the route