With ČSOB NaNákupy you can pay by your smartphone on contactless terminals the same way as you do with your payment card. You can upload all your payment cards, loyalty cards and shopping lists and have everything on your smartphone and use it as you need.
In addition to mobile payments, the application can also display balances and card payments and even make quick and secure online payments with the Masterpass payment method. Unlike regular online card payments, with Masterpass you don’t have to rewrite your card details for each payment. You confirm the payment only with your login information (e-mail and password).
In the future, we plan payment cards administration and payment notifications.
Both the activation and use of ČSOB NaNákupy are free of charge.
What mobile do you need?
• Any mobile with Android 5 and higher operating system. For mobile payments, it must also support NFC technology.
• The application does not work on phones which have undergone a “root” (extension of administrator rights in the phone).
Who can use it?
• ČSOB clients with Internet banking and a ČSOB payment card
• Era and Poštovní spořitelna clients with Internet banking and an Era or Poštovní spořitelna payment card
After you download the ČSOB NaNákupy, you activate it with code from internet banking.
Is it secure?
• Yes. Neither the cards nor the data thereon are saved in the phone – everything runs through an encrypted code. Your PIN or fingerprint protects both your mobile payments and confidential information, such as your account balance.
• The security of Masterpass payments is secured by your chosen login information (e-mail address and password); when the first-time login is made, we will also verify if it is really done by you via the SMS code.