** It is required to use an external video player that supports live URL streaming such as MXPlayer to watch videos.
** Currently requires a local wifi connection to use.
- Live convert (including live convert settings)
- Live stream (play stream directly with an external media player)
- Videos are opened via external media players that support live streaming
- Bonjour/zeroconf server discovery (can automatically find your air video servers on the local network)
- Dynamic loading of detailed file information
- Global user preferences (conversion settings, directory listing order etc)
- Offline conversion support
- Snapshot scrolling and viewing
- Remote mobile wireless (3G etc) support
- Download video to device
- User preferences improvements
- Server and directory traversal improvements
- UI changes to improve usability on larger screens eg. tablets.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://220.127.116.11/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Dodatkowo aplikacja zapewnia proste przeglądanie programu telewizyjnego za pomocą elektronicznego przewodnika po programach EPG, łatwe wyszukiwanie filmów oraz funkcje społecznościowe i rekomendacji.
(darmowa wersja posiada reklamy)
Kinoman nie podpisuje się pod żadnymi materiałami zamieszczonymi przez użytkowników i stanowczo zrzeka się z wszelkiej odpowiedzialności prawnej w związku z zamieszczonymi przez użytkowników materiałami.
aplikacja wymaga posiadania aktywnego konta w serwisie kinoman.tv (w celu optymalnego ogladania filmow zalecamy posiadanie konta premium).
I am not a member of the GoPro team, just an Android user that can't wait for the official GoPro release.
Facebook page / support : https//www.facebook.com/Remotego
Donate : http://www.tavarn.org/
You need :
- a GoPro Hero 2 + GoPro WiFi bacpac
- set up GoPro's WiFi to "Phone & tablet" see : http://www.facebook.com/notes/remotego/i-can-not-see-my-bacpacs-wlan-from-my-phone/421774077872598
- VPlayer Video Player on Google Play
GoPro Hero 3 not supported yet
Note: MX Player have to be installed in your system. After you start streaming to mobile device TV picture is off.
[Supported Models DVB-S2]
- Ariva 103
- Ariva 103 mini
- Ariva 203
- Ariva 153 Combo
- Ariva 253 Combo
An easy to use replacement of OpenSSL.
This is full-featured version without any limitations. You can try "YOCA PKI Trial" version before buy.
With YOCA you can:
• generate strong public/private keys
• create self-signed CA certificates
• issue client certificates for web browser client authentication, HTTPS server authentication (eg. Apache), VPN user and server authentication (eg. OpenVPN), etc.
• issue and/or sign certificate signing requests (CSR)
• verify certificates with CA certificate
• create and verify file signatures
• import and export encrypted PKCS#12 (.p12) keystores
• import and export encrypted keys, certificates and CSR's
YOCA PKI contains support for:
• assigning basic and extended key usage in certifcate extensions
• one-click archiving and restoring of all keys and certificates, archives are encrypted with AES symmetric cipher
• RSA and DSA key types
• SHA-1 and SHA-256 signature (digest) types
This application contains set of tools for asymmetric cryptography. Asymmetric cryptography uses two mathematically linked keys. Only way to decrypt data encrypted with one of them is to use the other one. One of them is declared public and is usually used for data encryption and verifying signatures. The other is declared private, protected with passphrase and is used for decryption and creating data signatures.