The transport barometer shows you the current freight - vehicle ratio in the European transport market. TimoCom, as market leader among the European freight exchanges, makes a wide variety of data available every second. The app makes this current market data in the transport sector mobile and easily available. This way companies can plan their schedule more efficiently, have a solid base for price negotiation and can also deal better with fluctuations.
- Unrestricted access to all of TimoCom's products on your tablet or smartphone is possible via TC Login
- Find freight and offer vehicle space Europe-wide on the spot market with the transport exchange TC Truck&Cargo®
- Always know where your vehicles are thanks to GPS vehicle localisation no matter where you are - with TC eMap®
- Participate in a tender for a transport job at anytime with the tendering platform TC eBid®
- Offer warehousing space flexibly and quickly find empty storage space with the warehousing exchange
- Mobile networking with TC Profile®, the largest transport and logistics directory in Europe
Further functions of the app:
-The transport barometer shows at a glance the freight share of the past years as well as the current market situation for all routes and in all European countries.
-At TimoCom's newsroom you will find the latest news about TimoCom and the logistics sector.
-You have all this in up to 24 languages. Certainly one of them is yours.
Thank you to our users for making this app a great success! With your suggestions and constructive criticisms you help us to be able to continuously improve the transport barometer App. Please continue to give us your opinion:
- via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via Twitter to: @TimoCom
- on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timocom.co.uk
-Information on all affiliated businesses and services of Tidal Transport
-Contact Information and directions for all Tidal Offices
-Updated schedules in PDF format for use by employees and clients
-Receive company information by Push Notification
---------- Case studies -----------
80 Years Established Logistics Leader, CS Ellis, Goes for a BigChange. C S Ellis (Group) Ltd is a 4th generation family business, founded in 1933 with hard working, traditional family ethics at its core. They operate large distribution centres in the Midlands along with a large fleet of heavy goods vehicles moving products on behalf of all types of businesses. James Munton, IT / Health & Safety Manager at CS Ellis, commented “We had a basic tracking system for about six years but we had outgrown it. The driving force for purchasing a new solution was to reduce operational costs and monitor driver behaviour in the transport department. We needed a flexible system that could meet the needs of a large fleet.”
How NYTimber completely modernised their logistics operations NYTimber is one of the largest independent timber merchants in the North East. Their business offers products for everyone, from construction companies down to the general public.To support their large customer base, the senior management needed to find a system that could match the scale of their operation and leave room for continuous growth.“We spent months researching" explained Gordon Bache, distribution & warehouse manager at NYTimber. “We found BigChange and were blown away by what JobWatch could do".
Clearabee leading a revolution in waste management. When it started trading in January 2013, revolutionary waste removal firm Clearabee did so with just three people, one truck and an unproven idea to provide eco-friendly and cost-effective waste clearance services across the Midlands. Just six months later it has five trucks, quadrupled its workforce and is on course to deliver more than £1 million in sales over the next year. The fast growing small business credits BigChange’s JobWatch mobile workforce management technology as being vital to its early success. “Anyone can manage two trucks on pen and paper, but you can’t run a bigger business that way” - Daniel Long, Founder and Managing Director, Clearabee Ltd
Peter Powell, Planning & Logistics, Exova Group Ltd Testing of Food & Waters "JobWatch helped eliminate our time-consuming paperwork. I’ve been in transport over 20 years and it’s by far the best system I’ve come across. It allows for better accountability and traceability of what we deliver or collect. The system alerts the office of potential problems with a job so they can resolve them straight away. Hence, we are able to offer better customer service. We can monitor vehicles and ensure full utilisation of drivers’ working hours. BigChange’s fantastic customer service team supported us through the adoption stages."
Jordan Woods, Managing Director, Woods Building Maintenance Ltd: "I needed a system to help manage our costs. We weren't planning routes correctly and we were losing data. I came across BigChange on the internet. I saw a few companies but chose BigChange because they had a real desire to offer a service, most companies had a couldn't care less attitude but I could tell the company was hungry and I trusted my instincts. We have seen dramatic improvements such as instant feedback from our engineers. We are totally paperless now making us much more eco-friendly. We have saved a fortune on time and admin hours. RoadCrew are amazing."
Purolator’s mobile app gives you increased visibility and control of your shipments, so you can take better care of your business priorities. With the app, you can easily manage and track your shipments from any mobile device anywhere, and anytime.
Purolator’s mobile app gives you:
Check the latest status of your shipment while you are on-the-go. Easily access tracking details including when your shipment is in-transit or delivered.
• Type or scan your tracking number / PIN or references to keep track of your shipments
• Manage shipments with origin, destination, expected delivery date, shipment nicknames, Proof of Delivery, manifest information, and notes
• Assign nicknames to easily differentiate shipments
• Filter your search by recently tracked, favourites, status, keywords, or date
Save time by using GPS to locate your nearest Purolator Shipping location, and view store hours and latest drop off times so you can ship at your own convenience.
• View nearest Purolator Shipping locations based on your current position or search near an address, business, or landmark
• Turn-by-turn directions to location using GPS
• Filter by type, and locations currently open
• Get location details such as hours and latest drop off times
• Save as favourite, click to call, or share via email/SMS
Better manage your business priorities by simply subscribing to receive instant updates of shipments at your fingertips.
• Subscribe to receive instant updates on delivery status via email including items requiring attention, notifications of issues, and delivery confirmation
Call or email Customer Service and select from categories of inquiry topics.