• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
•Search for donation clinics near you
•Use your current location to map local clinics, and view their services and amenities
•View available time slots
•Book, view or cancel a donation appointment
•Add appointments and reminders to your calendar
•Easily sign-up or sign-in to access your account information
•View and modify your personal details
•View your donation history
GiveBlood is available in English and French. The displayed version corresponds to the language that you have selected in your device settings.
If you're a Basque Country's blood donor, with this application you can find the place where the donor bus is located. It allows you to search both by date and city and displays a map with its exact location.
It also includes a donation history and a form with user data, including the donors card number so it's always handy. It also keeps track of the time required to donate blood again and shows a notification when the user is ready to donate.
Pred samim darovanjem krvi si lahko ogledate stanje zalog krvi v Sloveniji. V primeru, da izberete svojo krvno skupino, vas aplikacija ob pomanjkanju napoti na najbližje odvzemno mesto. Po darovanju krvi, si lahko nastavite opomnik, ki vas bo čez 3 oziroma 4 mesece spomnil, da lahko ponovno pomagate sočloveku z darovanjem krvi.
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. demonstrates leadership across transfusion medicine and is committed to providing better solutions for our customer in order to generate better patient outcomes. We recognize how critical a blood banker’s job is, and that is why we are delivering educational references at your fingertips. For more information, please visit us on the Web at www.orthoclinical.com. Pocket Blood Banker is for residents of the United States of America and is intended for use by health care professionals working in the Blood Bank field.
"Mobile Blood Bank" is an project that brings voluntary blood donors and those in need of blood on to a common platform. Through this website, we seek donors who are willing to donate blood, as well as provide the timeliest support to those in frantic need of it.
Our mission is to fulfill every blood request in the country with a promising web portal and motivated individuals who are willing to donate blood.
Our vision is to be “The hope of every Indian in search of a voluntary blood donor”
Our motto - “Donate blood to save the most precious human life”
A number of blood bank available in today's world. However none of them offer the capability for a direct contact between the donor and recipient. This is a major drawback particularly in cases where there is an urgent need of blood. This project aims to overcome this communication barrier by providing a direct link between donor and the recipient.
Today, in the developed world, most blood donors are unpaid volunteers (voluntary non-remunerated repeat donations, VNRD) who donate blood for a community supply. In poorer countries, established supplies are limited and donors usually give blood when family or friends need a transfusion (directed donation).
Many donors donate as an act of charity, but in countries that allow paid donation some donors are paid, and in some cases there are incentives other than money such as paid time off from work. Donors can also have blood drawn for their own future use (autologous donation). Donating is relatively safe, but some donors have bruising where the needle is inserted or may feel faint.
Potential donors are evaluated for anything that might make their blood unsafe to use. The screening includes testing for diseases that can be transmitted by a blood transfusion, including HIV and viral hepatitis. The donor must also answer questions about medical history and take a short physical examination to make sure the donation is not hazardous to his or her health. How often a donor can give varies from days to months based on what he or she donates and the laws of the country where the donation takes place.
The amount of blood drawn and the methods vary. The collection can be done manually or with automated equipment that only takes specific portions of the blood. Most of the components of blood used for transfusions have a short shelf life, and maintaining a constant supply is a persistent problem. This has led to some increased interest in autotransfusion, whereby a patient's blood is salvaged during surgery for continuous reinfusion — or alternatively, is "self-donated" prior to when it will be needed. (Generally, the notion of "donation" does not refer to giving to one's self, though in this context it has become somewhat acceptably idiomatic).
Additional information for health professionals can be found at www.transfusion.com.au
Local Blood Bank serves you to find the donar in your nearest place based on your current location. and also people can request emergency through post emergency option.
The body surface area is on Dubois and Dibois formula.
Estimated Blood Volume Based on Body Surface Area is on Smetannikov-Hopkins formula.
Plasma Volume and red cell volume from Body Surface Area is on Hurley formulas.
Impact of Pregnancy on Intravascular Volumes on Peck table.
Valid blood loss os 0,5% of body weight.
Blood loss is on Moore formula.
Dubois D, Dubois EF. A formula to estimate the approximate surface area if height and
weight be known. Arch Intern Med. 1916; 17:863-871.
Smetannikov Y, Hopkins D. Intraoperative bleeding: A mathematical model for
minimizing hemoglobin loss. Transfusion. 1996; 36: 832-835.
Hurley PJ. Red Cell and Plasma Volumes in Normal Adults. J Nuclear Med. 1975; 16:46-
Values are estimates from AABB Technical Manual (1993), graph on page 766, taken
from Peck (1979) Figure 1 page 788.
--Transfusion Guidelines: These guidelines are meant to serve as a foundational basis for determining whether or not to transfuse a patient. Guidelines for transfusion are provided for Red Blood Cells (RBC), Apheresis Platelets, Plasma, Cryoprecipitate and specialty products including washed RBCs and Albumin-Resuspended Platelets.
--Transfusion Reactions: This material provides guidance on the recognition, investigation and management of acute adverse reactions to blood components.
--Informed Consent and Patient Education: This material addresses the process of informed consent and patient education required prior to the administration of blood products in non-emergent settings.
The app. is designed to be a concise reference tool with easy to use tabs and multifunctional pages for a clear and responsive result to your search. BloodSmart has designed this app to be a guidance to provide a safer and more effective transfusion.
BloodSmart® is a comprehensive patient blood management program offered through personal consultation and web-based tools. Developed by California-based BloodSource, a leading not-for-profit blood center, BloodSmart® offers hospitals a tailored, hands-on program created and provided by an internationally recognized medical team with decades of transfusion management experience.
BloodSmart® improves patient safety and outcomes by providing consultation regarding the type, mix and amount of blood products related to patient need. The expertise of the BloodSmart® team can lead to faster recovery times and shortened hospital stays. These results are better for patients and help decrease overall costs related to transfusion medicine.
* Also used to create and manage the Blood Banks Information.
* User can also can call and sms the donors, then inform the blood group as you needed.
* Share the donors information and Blood banks information to your friends
* No ads and No more permission required.
* More features add soon.
- Set up your own profile and have at hand the information only for certain selected funds that interest you
- Monitor each selected fund prices and performance of mutual funds, including the development in the chart
- Download and view the selected fund's factsheets with monthly summary information
- Take a 14-day summary report on current development in capital markets by ČP INVEST’s Chief investment strategist
- Set up fund prices notification. This settings let you see the application which displays a message about the fund's prices exceed the pre-set limits (the notification can also be set to daily changes and the whole history of the development can be seen on the chart)
- Find basic assistance in the module "FAQ", where you have on hand bank accounts of the mutual funds and the payment information to identify
- Direct dial to the info line
✔︎ Podrobné informace k akcím
✔︎ Profily řečníků
✔︎ Informace o místě konání (jak se dostat na místo autem nebo MHD), mapa, plánek budovy
✔︎ Kontakty na pořadatele
✔︎ Odkazy (web, sociální sítě)
TEDx je celosvětová síť lokálně pořádaných setkání, jejichž hlavním principem jsou „myšlenky hodné šíření“ v duchu konference TED. Více informací na webu http://www.tedxprague.cz.
eMan aplikaci vyvinul v rámci partnerství s organizátorem pražských setkání TEDxPrague.
With the application mParkování you are getting a tool which enables you to find a vacant parking place or to avoid annoying traffic jams.
✓ Car parks P+R – information about current vacant places in all Prague´s car lots including some practical information about individual car lots.
✓ Cameras – current view of dozens Prague´s locations through photographs taken by traffic cameras.
✓ Traffic levels – information about the current traffic situation of many locations in Prague.
✓ Parking Zones – detailed maps of Parking Zones in Prague.
All the informations are organized in a synoptic table, you can choose from many points of view. A view on a map is also available.
For futher info see www.mparkovani.cz
MS Fest je tradiční dvoudenní víkendová konference, kterou pořádají Microsoft Student Partners. Program konference nabízí dva dny plné přednášek o vývoji aplikací a administraci.
Akce se koná v těchto městech:
✓ Brno (12.10. - 13.10.) - Fakulta inf. technologií (FIT), Vysoké učení technické v Brně
✓ Praha (02.11. - 03.11.) - Matematicko-fyzikální fakulta, Univerzita Karlova
✓ Ostrava (30.11. - 01.12.) - Vysoká škola báňská, Technická univerzita Ostrava
Více informací o akci na www.ms-fest.cz.
Aplikace MS Fest nabízí:
✓ Přehledný program konference
✓ Detailní informace ke každé přednášce
✓ Možnost označení oblíbených přednášek
✓ Přímé vložení informací o přednášce do kalendáře
✓ Praktické informace o konferenci
Aplikaci vyvinula společnost eMan s.r.o., která je jedním z partnerů konference MS Fest 2013.
- Nahlásenie dopravnej nehody
- Sprievodca odporúčanými krokmi, čo robiť po dopravnej nehode
- Interaktívna mapa všetkým zmluvných autoservisov na celom území Slovenskej republiky spolu s otváracou dobou, kontaktnými údajmi a GPS súradnicami.
- Užívateľský profil pre efektívnu prácu so zadanými údajmi.
Generali Slovakia is an innovative and practical insurance company which lays stress on quick customer service of high quality. New mobile application „Keby niečo“ enables you a quick and simple access to services of Generali Slovakia wherever and whenever you may need it. Keby niečo helps you to report an insurance event directly from the place of an accident.
- Traffic accident reporting
- Guide trough the recommended steps, desrcibing what to do after a traffic accident
- Interactive map of all contractual car service stations, situated in the whole area of Slovak republic, together with opening hours, contact information and GPS coordinate finder
- User profile for effective work with stated data