Blood test result Values gives both non-medical readers and health professionals a fast-navigable and clearly structured overview of the main routine laboratory parameters and possible causes of their increase and decrease.
Each result contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses and etc. The Normal Lab Values are clearly arranged, alphabetically ordered and quickly located.
Whether you are a patient looking for answers that might reassure you about your health, or a medical practitioner seeking quick confirmation regarding a particular test, this app puts the information into the palm of your hand.
This app shows the content onto your mobile device or tablet, meaning you won’t be dependent on an Internet connection to navigate to the information you need, when you need it.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
-Auto text message
-Report or Graph
I take pride in my apps and I'm always here to answer questions. I usually get back to people within 24 hours.
Decrease ghee/ butter in your diet. Eat fresh fruits & vegetables.
People who are overweight or have family history of heart attacks must get annual health check up done.
Do not smoke or take any other forms of tobacco.
Exercise regularly, keep a check on your weight, eat more fruits & vegetables.
The Concept is described in simple language.
This app is offline so you do not need to have internet connection.
You will not find any better Application than this anywhere.
The blood donation calculator computes the earliest possible date for the next donation, after entering the last blood donation dates.
The calculation rules are determined by the German Red Cross (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz).
How to use:
1. Select gender.
2. Add your last blood donation dates (for best results: men - last 6 dates, women - last 4 dates).
3. The next possible blood donation date will be calculated after each new input and appears in the in the first line of this application.
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
Become a Blood Donor and save a LIFE!
Are you a member of a blood donating club ? You can go through the simple registration form and register your club in ATB.
Are you an individual who is ready to donate your blood for saving a life ? Do not worry you will miss a working day. You can prefer the holidays or evenings for your valuable life saving donation. Please register in this application, and you can manage your preferred timings, availability, non-availability etc. In this application, you can see the requests you are receiving and be proud how many lives you saved so far. Share the info about this application to your friends, family members and form a blood donating club in this application.
Now we are covering the major cities in India. But this is a global application and any one from any country can make use of this application.
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
What's more you can share with your friends that you've done something amazing and given blood using our new share on Facebook option.
Want to get in touch?
*Unfortunately this app can’t be used by platelet donors or those taking part in the INTERVAL research study
**Please note that this app is for use by Donors who book appointments for sessions in England and North Wales.
So many info that you will know :-
- How to interpret and understand your blood test results...
- Normal range of uric acid...
- Normal white Blood cell count...
- And many queries about Blood Test Result that you want to know...
- Set up your own profile and have at hand the information only for certain selected funds that interest you
- Monitor each selected fund prices and performance of mutual funds, including the development in the chart
- Download and view the selected fund's factsheets with monthly summary information
- Take a 14-day summary report on current development in capital markets by ČP INVEST’s Chief investment strategist
- Set up fund prices notification. This settings let you see the application which displays a message about the fund's prices exceed the pre-set limits (the notification can also be set to daily changes and the whole history of the development can be seen on the chart)
- Find basic assistance in the module "FAQ", where you have on hand bank accounts of the mutual funds and the payment information to identify
- Direct dial to the info line
✔︎ Podrobné informace k akcím
✔︎ Profily řečníků
✔︎ Informace o místě konání (jak se dostat na místo autem nebo MHD), mapa, plánek budovy
✔︎ Kontakty na pořadatele
✔︎ Odkazy (web, sociální sítě)
TEDx je celosvětová síť lokálně pořádaných setkání, jejichž hlavním principem jsou „myšlenky hodné šíření“ v duchu konference TED. Více informací na webu http://www.tedxprague.cz.
eMan aplikaci vyvinul v rámci partnerství s organizátorem pražských setkání TEDxPrague.
With the application mParkování you are getting a tool which enables you to find a vacant parking place or to avoid annoying traffic jams.
✓ Car parks P+R – information about current vacant places in all Prague´s car lots including some practical information about individual car lots.
✓ Cameras – current view of dozens Prague´s locations through photographs taken by traffic cameras.
✓ Traffic levels – information about the current traffic situation of many locations in Prague.
✓ Parking Zones – detailed maps of Parking Zones in Prague.
All the informations are organized in a synoptic table, you can choose from many points of view. A view on a map is also available.
For futher info see www.mparkovani.cz
MS Fest je tradiční dvoudenní víkendová konference, kterou pořádají Microsoft Student Partners. Program konference nabízí dva dny plné přednášek o vývoji aplikací a administraci.
Akce se koná v těchto městech:
✓ Brno (12.10. - 13.10.) - Fakulta inf. technologií (FIT), Vysoké učení technické v Brně
✓ Praha (02.11. - 03.11.) - Matematicko-fyzikální fakulta, Univerzita Karlova
✓ Ostrava (30.11. - 01.12.) - Vysoká škola báňská, Technická univerzita Ostrava
Více informací o akci na www.ms-fest.cz.
Aplikace MS Fest nabízí:
✓ Přehledný program konference
✓ Detailní informace ke každé přednášce
✓ Možnost označení oblíbených přednášek
✓ Přímé vložení informací o přednášce do kalendáře
✓ Praktické informace o konferenci
Aplikaci vyvinula společnost eMan s.r.o., která je jedním z partnerů konference MS Fest 2013.
- Nahlásenie dopravnej nehody
- Sprievodca odporúčanými krokmi, čo robiť po dopravnej nehode
- Interaktívna mapa všetkým zmluvných autoservisov na celom území Slovenskej republiky spolu s otváracou dobou, kontaktnými údajmi a GPS súradnicami.
- Užívateľský profil pre efektívnu prácu so zadanými údajmi.
Generali Slovakia is an innovative and practical insurance company which lays stress on quick customer service of high quality. New mobile application „Keby niečo“ enables you a quick and simple access to services of Generali Slovakia wherever and whenever you may need it. Keby niečo helps you to report an insurance event directly from the place of an accident.
- Traffic accident reporting
- Guide trough the recommended steps, desrcibing what to do after a traffic accident
- Interactive map of all contractual car service stations, situated in the whole area of Slovak republic, together with opening hours, contact information and GPS coordinate finder
- User profile for effective work with stated data