50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 50 languages and in approximately 2500 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: German, English, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn German app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn German for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: German, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
* Find native speakers of the language you are learning locally or worldwide
* Help each other learn foreign language through text and voice language exchange
* Share photos with your language partner about your life and home country culture
* Practice constantly and you will be amazed that language learning can be fun!
You pick the language you want to learn—there are over 100 from which to select—and almost instantaneously you’ll be in touch with native speakers of that language; you’ll start learning and practicing immediately.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
English, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语Canton, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, af Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
Native connects you to native language speakers from around the world.
Find Native speakers of the language you are learning today!
- Find a Native to have a conversation with using the Native app.
- Just select the language you wish to practice and browse Natives that speak that language.
- If the Native is online you can call them directly (the call happens over data and is like using any free VOIP service)
- If the Native is offline you can schedule a call with them. They will be notified that you wish to speak with them.
- Once the call is completed you can rate and comment on the Native and share your experience on facebook and twitter.
An entirely new and modern way to practice languages is at your fingertips.
Download Native now. Learn directly from native speakers.
You may have used Duolingo, Memrise, Busuu, Rosetta stone to learn vocabulary and grammar. Now practise what you have learned with real native speakers!
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/getnativehq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/getnativeapp
Learn more about becoming a Native
Learn more at getnative.co
**If you like Native, please consider reviewing the app**
The mobile app is a companion study tool to the iKnow! website (iknow.jp). With this app, you can enjoy the iKnow! experience on your phone or tablet.
Your iKnow! study progress on your Android device is automatically synched to your PC account, so you can study in the way that best matches your needs and lifestyle.
“Japanese, Chinese, and English”
Official courses are offered for studying Japanese, Chinese, and SAT English. The Japanese Core 6000 covers the 6,000 most commonly used words in Japanese, and the Chinese Core 2000 covers the 2,000 most commonly used words in Chinese. All words have sample sentences and audio.
“Spaced rehearsal learning”
iKnow! presents items in a spaced rehearsal pattern optimized for efficient learning. iKnow! calculates an optimal moment to review what you have learned so that you can learn more effectively.
iKnow! tells you what to study and when. Based on your targets and performance, iKnow! manages your study for you.
- Four study applications: iKnow!, Sentence Trainer, Brainspeed, and Listening.
- iKnow!: Master words and phrases with our patented learning algorithms.
- Sentence Trainer: Master sentence patterns and constructions.
- Brainspeed: Fast-paced quizzing and review.
- Listening: Listen to content on the go. You can slow down, loop, and favorite any audio.
- Study progress synched across Android, iOS and PC accounts
Both Mnemosyne and the Mnemogogo plugin must be installed on your PC.
Cards cannot be edited on your phone.
There is support for HTML markup (including LaTeX), graphics (including maps), and sound.
Instructions for configuring Mnemododo can be found at: http://www.tbrk.org/software/mnemododo.html#configuration
The first time can be a bit tricky, so please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
Memrise is a Wikipedia of learning: over 300,000 community-created and edited courses to learn:
- Over 180 languages including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Finnish, Icelandic, Esperanto, Toki Pona and almost any other language you can think of
- Training for SATs, GMAT, TESOL, TOEFL and other standardised tests
- Revision courses for GCSE, A-Level, IBAC and more
- Train your Brain by learning capital cities, history, geography, pub quiz trivia and much more!
Memrise is changing the way millions of people learn... just about anything.
"I just found your app and I love it. Learning new vocabulary is now so much easier for me.” Andrej B, learning French
"My students find it massively addicting” Chris F, A-Level and GCSE Science teacher
"Mems are what I really like about Memrise. They are user-generated images, sentences, explanations and definitions which make a vocabulary item easier to remember.” Wiktor K, learning German
"First I opened a course for curiosity to see how it looks and sounds and then we started laughing together while learning new words.” BM, learning Chinese
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
By Email: email@example.com
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, book, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,kunming, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, china, taiwan, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, free, mandarin, lite
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,pinyin, phrase, vocabulary, course, lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,hsk,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
The 50 languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50 languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50 languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. English to German, Spanish to German, Chinese to German etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use German as a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50 languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Study a language ... learn German with 50 languages
NOTE: You must have an active internet connection to access course materials.You must have an existing account with Rocket Languages to use the app. OR you can sign up for free in the app.
*** Fully updated and rebuilt as of May 2014! ***
If you're using Rocket Languages to:
• Start speaking and understanding Spanish like a native FAST!
• Put the fun into learning Spanish
• Reduce your learning time by up to 50%
Now you can keep your learning going no matter where you are with the most comprehensive language learning app available.
The Rocket Languages app empowers you to access all the key features of your Rocket Languages course right from your mobile phone or tablet.
Whether you're a Free trial member or a full Premium learner, now your learning can follow you from your desktop, to your laptop, to your, tablet, to your phone. And all the key features will be right there when you need them.
Right now you can:
• Learn real world conversation skills with an Interactive Audio Lesson
• Boost your language knowledge with a Language Lesson
• Increase your understanding with a Culture Lesson
• Rate your progress with various testing tools
• Keep track of your learning with your personal dashboard
• Improve your pronunciation with Rocket Record
And so much More!
Rocket Languages is the #1 online language learning provider, and the Rocket Languages app means that online is now wherever you choose it to be!