Wordgram makes it a bit more easier for you, because it doesn't require huge amounts of motivation. Why? With Wordgram you learn many times a day, and each learning session can take as little as 15-30 seconds, which greatly reduces the power of your delaying tactics ;).
How does it work? You just add words or phrases that you want to learn, and Wordgram will present you the words using specially crafted flash cards. You can use Wordgram during your normal language classes, or quite independently. For example, while reading an article on the Internet, you can use Wordgram’s built-in translator to get the meaning of an unknown word, and add it to your list of words.
Wordgram is about contextual language learning. That's why we've added an ebook reader, so that you can read books, and learn new words, just in time!
You can also discover new words by watching movies! Just use our search engine to find a movie you're about to see, and Wordgram will automatically suggest interesting words to learn.
To make your learning process efficient, Wordgram uses sophisticated spaced repetition algorithm, which is inspired by very popular methods developed by P. Pimsleur and S. Leitner.
The mechanism that is used in Wordgram is based on the idea of a forgetting curve. Once you learn a new word, you have to repeat it in increasing intervals, so that you don’t forget it. At the same time, you don’t waste time repeating those words that you know well. Wordgram is designed to help you achieve high learning efficiency. It informs you, which words need a repetition, by showing you automatic notifications.
Some of you will probably know people, who have been learning a foreign language for several years, but since they were not using it, they forgot it almost completely. It’s like with unused muscles which disappear. With Wordgram however, you can continuously learn a language during the course of several years and steadily expand your vocabulary. Wordgram’s spaced repetition algorithm is smart enough to schedule a repetition of a word you know, just once every few months, so that you keep you knowledge fresh and ready to use.
Wordgram also provides packages with phrases for the most popular languages (e.g. Spanish, French or German). We will continue adding more phrase packs for more languages (Italian, Portuguese should follow soon). But in principle, you can learn any language. Just add your own words and start learning. Built-in translator will help you with the process.
You only pay for the words that you have learned well, so if you're not able to learn words with Wordgram, you don't pay! A fair deal both for you and for us. Additionally, you can purchase a professional speech synthesizer (or you can use the built-in one for free).
In a nutshell:
- Create and edit your own translations, as many as you like. Learn them later.
- „Repetition is the mother of study.” Repeat the words from your vocabulary set, as many times as needed.
- Wordgram builds on Pimsleur and Leitner methods for language learning.
- Wordgram won't forget words that you've learned so far, so you'll be able to continuously improve and build on that.
- Wordgram is able to speak in many languages, to help you with pronunciation (paid, free trial available).
- Wordgram can also listen to you, making the learning process more natural (paid, free trial available).
- Wordgram can set automatic reminders, so that you can learn a little each day.
- Use it anytime. Even if you only have a minute, it's a perfect time to use Wordgram.
- Wordgram can track your progress and provide reports with your performance.
- transcription and pronunciation of words
- system of repetitions (menu "Repetitions of words")
- download dictionaries from site, copy on sd-card and open for study (see menu "Open dictionary")
- moving of words like slide-show (see menu Automoving);
- opportunity to exclude a word from process of studing (click "more.." in title and button "no study")
- cleaning statistics for all records of dictionary (see menu "Clean statistics")
- check/uncheck any exercises, change the amount words of block, change the font-size for any field (menu "Settings")
- create own dictionary (menu "Editor of words")
- Use 117000-words offline English explanatory dictionary to look up for words. Use word frequency to select unknown words to learn. Use Abbyy Lingvo integration.
- Preloaded vocabulary lists (4000+ words) for FCE IELTS TOEFL preparation
- Estimate your vocabulary size up to 25000. This will help you to choose words to learn at first.
- Minimalistic and easy to user user inteface
- No advertising
- 2 mobile-optimized modes: words editing and vocabulary testing
- Rate testing alrorithm: the more mistakes you make the more often those words are included in a test
- Crossword test mode
- Words search
- The user can create the vocabulary he learns at the momement
- Suitable for any foreign language
- Data import and export
- Look forward to your remarks and suggestions
Our scientific proven algorithm reminds you at the exact time to review words so that you will never forget them. This ensures that you maximize your language learning impact with your precious time used as efficiently as possible.
Voclab will gradually increase the difficulty of words to ensure that you gain first a solid foundation of basic words before learning more complex ones. This enables you to quickly gain a good understanding of the language.
Voclab gives you the following advantages:
+ Over 4,000 Words with high quality native speaker Audio (>250 words in free version)
+ All words have been carefully selected to cover the most important German words
+ Special algorithm that considers your personal learning character to speed up your memorization
+ Fun Multiple Choice Quiz to test your knowledge
+ Follow your learning progress with our Statistics and ongoing Feedback
+ Get additional information for each word (e.g. word form and word category)
If you need to prepare for a specific exam or topic, you can also focus on specific word categories or level of difficulties. You can choose words from more than 50 word categories and four levels of difficulties.
Our word categories cover all important German words, ranging from essential categories like colors, days of the week to more advanced categories of e.g. Economics and sciences.
The VocLab algorithm takes care that you always learn words appropriate to your proficiency level.
Voclab is developed by a team of language learning experts with ten years of experience in developing language learning software.
If you like to learn more about our method, please visit our website at www.voclab.com.
Please note that the App needs close to 50MB in internal memory. Make sure you have enough space. It can be moved to SD card after installation.
We strongly suggest you to download and run the free trial version of the app to see if it is compatible with your device before purchasing the full version.
LITE VERSION with access to more than 250 words
Any problems or have feedback on how to improve the App, email us before negative comment. We will reply quickly.
1) несистемный подход, непостоянное изучение;
2) трата времени на изучение редкоиспользуемых слов, такие слова редко встречаются в повседневной жизни, соотвественно, быстро забываются
3) изучение языка требует много времени и усидчивости
4) остуствие методичного повторения изученного материала.
Приложение "Дар речи" направлено на решение этих проблем в процессе изучения:
1) приложение само будет напоминать о том, что требуется выучить небольшой объем слов
2) для изуения отобраны наиболее популярные слова, используемые в повседневной жизни
3) используя приложение, старайтесь изучать язык в "бесполеное" время, например, в поездке в общественном транспорте
4) приложение методично будет предлагать Вам небольшие порции новых слов для изучения или повторения, все что Вам надо, просто просмотреть карточки со словами и запомнить их или вспомнить
Слова приходят порциями по категориям (семья, цвета, числа и цифры, животные и другие категории) в виде карточек (изучение по принципу FlashCards, аналогично многим приложениям, например, LinguaLeo), на одной стороне карточки написано слово на иностранном языке, на другой - на родном языке. Чтобы перевернуть карточку, кликните по ней
Для изучения доступны БОЛЕЕ 20 КАТЕГОРИЙ СЛОВ.
Разработку групп категорий иностранных слов сделал Андрей Безгин email@example.com
Доступные языки: Русский, English, Français, Deutsch.
Сервис будет развиваться, если у Вас есть предложения или замечания, напишити их на почту firstname.lastname@example.org
FlashWords is an app for learning foreign words and phrases. There are two modes available in the app: Learning mode and Test mode. Use Learning mode to memorize new words and use Test mode to check yourself.
How it works?
Simply add words and phrases you want to learn and set up notifications. FlashWords will remind you about trainings. When you finish learning cycle, the app will offer you to complete a test.
Therefore, you know many words. Nevertheless, it is not enough. Phrases will make your speech more expressive.
Sometimes it is hard just to memorize new words. Pictures will help you build associations with new material and learn it faster.
Tired of adding words manually? You may download collections from the Store for free. You can also import community dictionaries from CSV files.
Train your pronunciation with FlashWords! You only need to set up a TTS engine.
Attach transcriptions to words to memorize pronunciation.
Learning languages requires a lot of work. With this feature, you will never miss your trainings. Just set the preferable time and FlashWords will remind you every day about trainings.
Keep in touch
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 50 languages and in approximately 2500 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Designed by world-renowned grandmaster of memory, Ed Cooke, Memrise combines the most effective memorisation techniques know to humanity with delightful and addictive gameplay.
Learn over 200 different languages - including Spanish, French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese), Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified Chinese Characters), Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Catalan, Icelandic, Polish, Russian, Arabic (standard Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Gulf Arabic etc)… and even constructed languages from Esperanto to Klingon, Toki Pona, Dothraki and Na’vi.
With over 500,000 courses to choose from, whether you are just getting started learning a new language, or if you’re looking for a focused course to help you ace an exam, Memrise has a course to will fit your needs.
- Training for SATs, GMAT, TESOL, TOEFL, TOEIC, and other standardised tests
- Revision courses for GCSE, A-Level, IBAC and more
- Train your Brain by learning capital cities, history, geography, pub quiz trivia and much more!
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
By Email: email@example.com
Mango Languages creates lovable language-learning experiences for language fanatics worldwide. With our Android app, you'll have access to over 60 foreign-language courses and 17 English courses taught in the native language of the user. Each Mango lesson incorporates the four key conversational components crucial for successful communication: vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture.
To begin your learning experience with Mango, just log in with your Mango username and password. Not a Mango learner yet? Search within our app to see if your local library provides Mango and login with your library-card number to get started.
Available courses for English speakers:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Farsi (Persian)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Castillian)
Available English courses:
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (MSA) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
Available speciality courses:
For the festive:
Carnival of Venice (Italian)
Flamenco (Castilian Spanish)
Horse Race of Siena (Italian)
St. Patrick’s Day (Irish)
For the foodie:
Wine & Cheese (French)
For the learner:
English Loanwords (Japanese)
Mimetic Words (Japanese)
Slang (French Argot, Russian)
Texting (Spanish, ESL Spanish)
For the playful:
Feng Shui (Mandarin Chinese)
Soccer (Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish)
Superstitions (Arabic MSA, Russian)
Texting (Spanish, ESL Spanish)
Zodiac (Mandarin Chinese)
For the professional:
Hospitality & Tourism (Brazilian Portuguese)
Spanish for Librarians
For the romantic:
Etiquette (Arabic MSA)
Romantic Introductions (French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese)
For the religious:
For the scholarly:
Endangered Languages (Tuvan)
If you have a question, comment, or would just like to say bonjour, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Learn the basics with vocabulary & grammar lessons, audio dialogues and interactive tests.
*Submit practice exercises where native speakers will help you perfect your skills.
*Set yourself a personalised goal to ensure you are reaching your learning objectives.
*Personalised to fit your style of learning, ensuring you become a proficient in the quickest possible time.
*Learn the most important 150 topics and 3000 words.
*Test your knowledge with fun quizzes to see how much you have learnt
***What the media say***
Forbes – “Quicker, Smarter, Better”
New York Times – “easy to use & feels cheerful”
Google – “Must Have App”
BBC – “easier way to learn”
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
“One of the best prepared programmes for teaching languages for mobile devices available in Google Play.” - antyapps.pl
“If you are looking to learn a new language this is a great app to assist in that process.“ - androidandme.com.
Within the first days after its launching, the app has reached the top of Google Play rankings for Educational apps for example in Mexico, France and Canada!
We make learning languages with Lerni as engaging as your favourite game!
Listen to dialogues, solve flashcards and memory activities, solve interactive exercises! Use the unlimited access to the educational multimedia base.
Get points, collect badges, reach the top of the users rankings!
Learn and play at the same time! Memorize words and follow your learning progress! Use the course tailored to your needs!
Choose a language you want to learn and begin your multimedia adventure with Lerni!
Do you have any questions? That's not a problem!
Contact us: email@example.com
Follow the news at:
See the web wersion of Lerni: www.lerni.us
NOTE: You must have an active internet connection to access course materials.You must have an existing account with Rocket Languages to use the app. OR you can sign up for free in the app.
*** Fully updated and rebuilt as of May 2014! ***
If you're using Rocket Languages to:
• Start speaking and understanding Spanish like a native FAST!
• Put the fun into learning Spanish
• Reduce your learning time by up to 50%
Now you can keep your learning going no matter where you are with the most comprehensive language learning app available.
The Rocket Languages app empowers you to access all the key features of your Rocket Languages course right from your mobile phone or tablet.
Whether you're a Free trial member or a full Premium learner, now your learning can follow you from your desktop, to your laptop, to your, tablet, to your phone. And all the key features will be right there when you need them.
Right now you can:
• Learn real world conversation skills with an Interactive Audio Lesson
• Boost your language knowledge with a Language Lesson
• Increase your understanding with a Culture Lesson
• Rate your progress with various testing tools
• Keep track of your learning with your personal dashboard
• Improve your pronunciation with Rocket Record
And so much More!
Rocket Languages is the #1 online language learning provider, and the Rocket Languages app means that online is now wherever you choose it to be!
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” – New York Times
“7 apps you don’t want to miss.” – Mashable
"9 out of 10" – Wired
- For users with or without previous knowledge
- Extensive selection of interactive courses
- Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
- Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
- Easily graspable grammar exercises
- Effective pronunciation training with voice recognition
- Integrated Review Manager to help consolidate what you've learned
- Synchronization between website and mobile or tablet
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn Swedish with Babbel: With the babbel.com website learning system, you can learn Swedish flexibly online. The courses are divided into manageable themes and offer you a variety of different Swedish exercises: Beginner and refresher courses, grammar, verb training, tongue twisters, phrasebooks and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years' worth of customer feedback. Interactive Swedish exercises for vocabulary and grammar as well as other tools enable you to pinpoint and learn what you need. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practice your Swedish pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first Swedish exercises online - free of charge and with no obligations.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch or Indonesian and communicate with people from all over the world.
Just give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with your questions and suggestions to:
Implementation of the PIL resulted in a 64.5% reduction of behaviour incidents in a mainstream secondary school.
- Stores summaries internally for later viewing.
- Allows for password protection of stored summaries via the android menu button.
- Ability to search past summaries.
- Email a Zip folder containing a printable html page of an evaluation.
- Pupil's can express their thoughts using drawings, photos, their own words, or choose from a predefined list.
-links to training
For a copy of the research which supported the development of PIL please contact the developer or visit our website using the password 'training' in the members area.