TagClipper is a mobile clipboard manager saving precious time and allowing uninterrupted research of information with maintained focus.
Saving the copied content, adding appropriate tags to it, adding a publication-specific citation, syncing everything to the cloud - all those operations are fully automatic with TagClipper.
Feel satisfaction while reading and studying.
Save knowledge, not just content.
Who will enjoy TagClipper the most?
TagClipper should deliver great service especially to professionals among journalists, bloggers and writers working on an article, blog, paper or a book, with the need to research information first, collect excerpts, and make notes for future reference. Students, scientists, researchers, teachers, all active readers in general will also greatly benefit from TagClipper´s features.
How TagClipper makes your life better?
• Saves your time.
• Helps you to stay focused, allowing uninterrupted flow of research.
• Cuts the crap, keeps only whats important to you.
• Organizes your excerpts and notes since the very beginning, always in context.
• Quickly saves information from multiple sources to be reused easily in the future.
• Enhances excerpts with appropriate citations.
• Makes your excerpts and notes accessible anytime at any place.
• Facilitates sharing of knowledge with your collegues.
TagClipper innovative functionalities
• Automatically adds contextual metadata (Tags) to excerpts and notes
• Allows to assign groups of Tags to different sources of information, switching between those at user´s will
• Creates citations automatically, depending on the used content source
• Lets the user synchronize multiple Clips at once to cloud storage (Evernote), all metadata included
• Provides tools allowing to organize excerpts and notes (Merge, Reverse order).
• Easy to use, with simple layout and clear navigation.
A Clip is a content excerpt created automatically as soon as you copy any text to your device´s clipboard with TagClipper running in the background.
Every Clip in TagClipper can have attached Tags and a Citation.
You can perform following operations with a Clip or multiple Clips at once:
• Copy the content of Clips and paste it anywhere else.
• Share Clips together with attached Tags and Citations.
• Synchronize the content of Clips and attached Tags with Evernote.
• Export Clips to a csv coma delimited file.
• Delete Clips.
• Merge selected Clips.
• Reverse order of all saved Clips.
You can enhance your Clips with context by attaching Tags. This can be done manually while editing a single Clip, or while editing multiple Clips at once.
You can also use the unique Autotag feature and let TagClipper tag a Clip automatically while saving it. Just switch the autotagging to the ON position in those Tags you want to attach to future Clips.
A Source defines the origin of your Clips. Source can be an article, book, website or any other publication from which you are copying the content.
The Source is defined by a set of items such as: Title, Author, Publication, Issue, Volume, Year, Start and End pages, URLs and Associated Tags.
When the Source is correctly defined, TagClipper will create and add a corresponding Citation to every Clip linked to the particular Source.
The Source acts as a preset which, while being selected, automatically adds a Citation and Associated Tags to any Clip you will save in the future.
You can select multiple Tags and show only Clips having those Tags attached.