More often than not one ends up getting confused looking for that number.
“Save Contacts” comes as a breath of fresh air. It is a state-of-the-art app that prompts you to ‘Save’ the unknown contact as soon as you hang up.
★ User gets a choice to add the time interval after which a prompt to save the number will pop up automatically.
★ Additionally, user gets an option to add the number to existing contact or add as a new contact.
★ UI is clean and pleasing to the eye.
Note: The UI of application will differ in android 3.0 below version, but the functionality is same.
If any one is interested in helping me for translating the Application in different languages (International Languages). Please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. His/her Name will be published in description of the application on Play Google Store And with Application in About Section.
Save Contacts prompts for Missed Calls as well as received Calls depending on the Settings.
By Default Prompt will be shown for the Received Calls if the user continues the call till 10 seconds or More.
User can change the time Settings as per required.
Ver 2.2/2.0 (GB & Lower) / Version 2.1 (ICS & Higher)
Fixed the user reported issue "On Touch, Settings was crashing".
Fixed the issues in Galaxy Nexus for Settings Page
Ver 1.8 (GB & Lower) / 1.9 (ICS & Higher)
*Fixed User Reported Issues.
*Added a Rate/Review option for the users to review the app.
Caller ID — you always know who has called
Caller ID and call history shows company names using our own phone number identification technology. No more doubts who called: reverse phone lookup matches the phone number with caller name. Imagine if you had all the companies in your contacts list.
City in your pocket — all companies in your phone book
2GIS Dialer has a built-in telephone directory. It allows you to search for local business numbers directly from the contacts list. Get any firm phone number or address in two taps.
Smart suggestions — easy way to call a person you need most
Dialer suggests who to call right now depending on user location, local time or calendar events. Important contacts are always right at your fingertips.
Easy search — find any contact in your phone book in a couple of taps
Search through your contacts using T9 or QWERTY keyboard. Choose a most convenient way to navigate through your phone book. Search by name, phone number, job title and other.
Your phone could work just as you always wanted! Enjoy the new way of working with your contacts and companies! Get 2GIS Dialer for free!
All in one powerful, easy to use app:
* Find duplicate contacts
* Merge contacts
* Copy contacts between accounts
* Move contacts between accounts
* Delete contacts one at a time or in huge batches
* Delete all contacts from just one account (phone or synced; works with SIM contacts on some phones)
* Remove contacts found by search
Facebook, LinkedIn and other non-gmail users: This app may not allow you to manipulate contacts in non-gmail accounts. Download the free version of Contact Remover and try deleting a contact to see if it will work for you. Different phones work differently and I can't possibly test them all.
NOTE: Users who are reporting lost contacts may be merging or moving contacts into accounts that don't allow editing outside their own app (like Facebook, LinkedIn and perhaps Skype). Contact Remover Plus happily writes to these accounts but when the account is synced the data Contact Remover Plus wrote is deleted by the sync process. If you want to move or merge into a non-GMail account, please test it first with the Copy function, then sync and make sure the copied data is still there.
Duplicate finder can match on name (including nicknames), full or partial phone number (like without area code), and email address. You control what gets merged and what doesn't. Use this to safely remove duplicates without losing data.
Based on the popular free app, Contact Remover, the "plus" version includes power features to get your contact list really cleaned up and trimmed down:
* Automatically find duplicate contacts based on name, phone number or email .
* Matches nicknames and partial phone numbers when searching for duplicates.
* Quickly merge any or all duplicates found.
* Select only contacts from your phone's built in account.
* Select contacts by synced account.
* Move contacts between accounts, your phone.
* Copy contacts between accounts, your phone.
* Merge contacts with an intuitive and easy to use merge tool.
* View contact details right in the app.
* Edit contact details from within the app.
* Extraordinary help tells you all you would ever want to know about how the Android contact system works.
* On some phones you can select, copy and move contacts from your SIM card. See note  below.
*** Please email me if you have any problems, questions or suggestions. We developers CANNOT RESPOND to comments left as feedback in the market--google just doesn't give us any way to do it--so please email me! I take customer support seriously.
 - A user has reported running out of memory using the Find Duplicates function on a phone with 20,000 contacts. While the app is reasonably efficient in memory use now, it cannot currently handle a database of that size. The app has been tested with 10,000 contacts, though the exact content of the contacts and the number of duplicates can also affect memory use. Your milage may vary. This note probably applies to about 2 people on the planet who have that many contacts ;-)
 Access to SIM contacts is not handled uniformly on all phones. If accessing SIM contacts is important to you, please try that right away and refund if it fails. I'm working on better SIM support.
- Phone information
- Battery information
- Battery history
- Usage statistics
Equivalent to the USSD code *#*#4636#*#*.
Direct call of the underlaying Android function without using the dialer.
Be careful changing any of the TestingSettings.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
full credit goes to Ryan van Wenum (@XDA: safariking)
After you installed this theme, you will be able to enjoy the pureness of TouchWiz UX!
1. Install this app
2. Open QuickSettings
3. Press "Theme"
4. Select and choose "TouchWiz UX Theme"
Search terms: QuickSettings, Quick Settings, Theme, TouchWiz, UX
Feel free to send me a mail with your compliments and/or complaints!
Open source here: https://github.com/rmack/TwistedHomeManager
** Taking future suggestions if anyone has any?
1. Switch between Home Apps (Launchers)
2. Clear Default Home app
3. Set Default Home app
4. Show Home App Memory usage if running
5. Android 1.6 and greater support
6. Reference to 36 Home Apps on the Market
Easy to find and try.
Diff between installed and known home apps.
Great for development testing if you app depends on different Home Applications.
NOTE: If there is a home app that is missing from the list and you feel it should be added then please send an e-mail to email@example.com
What is a Home App. A Home App, or sometimes called a “Launcher” is the main UI (User’s Interface) displayed after hitting the Home button. This UI should let you access all of the other features on your Android Device. The reason to change to a new Home App depends on an individuals customization preference on how they would like their device to function and look.
The following options are supported:
Clear Default: This action will take you to the the Installed App details; which will allow you to select “Clear Defaults”. Then hit the back button to get back to THM.
Set Default: This action will bring up a dialog to select an installed Home App and set it as the default.
Get Home: This action will bring up a dialog to select Home Apps that are on the Android Market. By making a selection it will take you to the Home App selected on the Android Market. This way it makes it easy for you to try out some different Home Apps.
Select Home App: By pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately launch that home app.
Long Press Home App: By long pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately take you to that Home App Installed App Details.
-- Force Stop Home App
-- Clear cached data
-- Clear data
-- View permissions
Sort: By pressing Menu you will be presented with sort options.
Currently the preferences will allow you to change between different themes: Black, White, Grey, etc...
Preferences will also allow you to e-mail and navigate to this blog.
NOTE: Twisted Apps doesn't support any of the Home Apps which are referenced through Twisted home Manager. Nor does Twisted Apps guarantee that any of these Home Apps will function well on your device. They are only listed for convenience to find them on the Android Market to try them out. NOTE: Not all Home Apps will appear on your service providers version of the Android Market, sorry.
Key Word Search:
Home Switcher; Home Manager; Launcher Switcher; Launcher Manager; Home Clear Default; Clear Default; Launcher Clear Default
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Trial” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard Trial" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Trial"
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
*If it doesn't work, try "Home Switcher for Froyo"
Home Switcher is a Home apps
You can easily
- find all Home apps
installed in your phone
- set/change your default
- launch each Home app
*Ad-supported (but you can hide it)
AppZorter provides you the easiest way to rearrange icons at TouchWiz/TwLauncher application drawer. Please read the description to avoid misunderstanding.
The only requirement is SAMSUNG device with TouchWiz/TwLauncher (most customized and ported versions are supported too).
• Sorting apps by title or by installation date
• Splitting apps into two groups: system and downloaded
• Setting these groups order
• Sorting folders and its' contents by title
• Setting folders position
• Filling the gaps
• Setting custom page size value for customized versions of TouchWiz. Use it with extreme caution.
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app. Afterwards you can either pay via Google Play or get it FREE using Getjar Gold.
If you need assistance please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org: I am not able to keep up with the reviews and comments.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode. Some launchers will have the bottom row of icons cut off or other display issues, this is not something I can fix unfortunately (some versions of Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 2, HTC One). For a device like NVIDIA SHIELD it allows you to use most apps in landscape even if they normally do not work in landscape (like Spotify).
- True orientation lock
- Forced automatic rotation
- Per application settings
- Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
- Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
- Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
- Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
- Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
- 3/4 Forced: automatic mode overriding other app preferences (only portrait, landscape and reverse landscape, NOT reverse portrait; this only works on phones, not on tablets)
- Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
- Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
- Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
- Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
- Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
- Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
- Auto Landscape: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
- Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
- This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
- This app does NOT require root access.
- Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these issues.
- Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
- added option to always show digits container
- added option to randomize theme colors (Theme customization)
- some bugfixes
- added possibility to change color of numbers and letters on dialpad (Theme customization)
- added possibility to reset theme to default settings
- added possibility to change contact name and phone text color (Theme customization)
- added backup/restore of settings to Internal Storage
- added button animation (experimental) - can be disabled in settings - Theme Customization
- new dial button image for Lollipop theme (higher res)
- more theme customizations (enable/disable circle images and lollipop letter tiles)
- added call duration
- circle contact photo rewritten (saved ~300KB)
- added contact photos to Lollipop theme
- added Lollipop dark theme
- changed Lollipop LetterTiles to circle
- some bugfixes
- added Ice Cream Sandwich Dialer Theme
- added Czech localization
- added customization - CallLog Name and Contact Name Font Size
- Theme customization via Settings
- for now there is text highlight color and text background highlight color
- more to come
Dialpad SlideIn/SlideOut animation
fixed FC - in Lollipop Theme
Lollipop theme improvements
Lollipop Dialer Icon added
Lollipop theme improvements
fixed FC when Contact name is missing
added LolliPop theme
added themes (KitKat, Dark and Light)
Do you want to support developer ?
Donate via Google Play
shows all supported files - now case insensitive (MP3/mp3...)
shows WMA files and play them, when it is possible
possibility to delete playlist
Do you want to support developer ?
BitCoin Wallet: 16Xevan7YoV4eayrFGMPG79sNCVtH31uN8
After install there is new App Icon - EasyOff. When you tap it for the first time, app requests Device Admin right. If you grant it, the second and other time you tap it, device goes to sleep mode, as if you pushed the power button.
Thats all. NO ROOT NEEDED.
how to uninstall:
1. Settings - Security - Device Administrators - Deactivate EasyOff
2. Settings - Apps - Uninstall EasyOff