Why did I build Fast Light app for Facebook?
Let's me share my story. I am a student in a developing country. There are two common things in my village: we use Facebook everyday to connect with friends, especially young people like me, and the second thing is that the internet connection is really poor.
We try the official app from Facebook but it can not help. With cheap mobile phones and low internet bandwidth, we have to decide uninstall this app. It is really a great app but not suitable for us.
Some people think that a browser maybe can help but we want a simple app just for Facebook that we don't have to retype the URL everytime we want to access and connect to friends.
There is still a problem is that the notifications consumes our mobile data, memory and battery. We need an app with no notification. We only want to use Facebook when we open the app.
So, I decided to make a lite and fast version to access facebook.
What do we have in Fast Light app
✔Connect with friends and access to Facebook by the simplest way
✔Consume low bandwidth
✔ Work well on devices with low memory
✔ Load facebook really fast and light
✔Install really fast and this app is really small in size
✔ No notification: we just want to only use Facebook when we need. This helps us saving mobile data,memory and battery.
✔Use full functions: getting new feeds, sharing status, posting photos, sending messages, and so on.
✔ With this app, no one save your cache.
Fast Light for Facebook can be described in only 3 single words
☆Lite: This app is smaller than 1Mb. Besides, nothing runs in backgrounds, so don’t consume less ram memory and mobile data.
☆Fast: Firstly, take 1 second to download and install. Quickly access your facebook feeds, send your message and upload photos.
☆Secure: No history. This keeps your privacy and avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
So, please try it as a lite and fast for facebook access. Have a good time.
1. Facebook is trademark of Facebook Inc. and the app is not made by Facebook.
This app is made by a student from a village with low internet connection and cheap devices in a developing country.
2. This app works as a webkit browser client.
2. All efforts have been made in order to respect the copyrights requirements. In order to report any violations, you can report us by sending a mail.
I and my friends really love Facebook. It helps us really much.
And someone from Facebook want me to take it down, please send me a email. I will do it immediately.
Here is why it’s worth to give NewsFeed a try:
★ Faster and nice: We tried our best to optimize layout and internet connection. The layouts are simplified, making it easy to drawn by Android system and making it really nice. Data is loaded from latest and fastest Facebook Graph 2.2.
★ Permission and privacy So far, NewsFeed only request for accessing your internet connection, storage, location, not contacts, not messages ….
★ Battery saving We try to reduce all background work as much as possible when you are surfing Facebook or not.
★ Lightweight NewsFeed For Facebook is five times smaller than official version
★ Creative Design Our design on Facebook Group, Facebook Page and news feed is totally elegant and informative
★ It's totally FREE
✪ Getting all feeds from your friends, subscribers, page, group …
✪ Post like, comment and share status, images, videos to your Facebook page
✪ Manage your notifications.
✪ Manage your albums, photos and upload them to your Facebook
✪ View images, videos and easily download them to your devices
✪ 100% free, it only uses your internet data connection (2G/3G/4G) or WiFi.
Integrating messenger: We are on our way to adding chat features, help connect with your Facebook friends while enjoy our app. Right now, you could try our messenger at AsapChat for Facebook.
Adding Twitter together: This feature is requested by many Facebook users who having Twitter account also. This would help you to save your time and get rid of confusing between these two.
It provides perfect integration of Facebook data with your Android device.
Here are just some examples of what it does:
• High-resolution contact images synchronized from Facebook. (up to 720x720 pixels on Jelly Bean!) Uses face-detection to get the cropping just right.
• Synchronization of Facebook Events (including attendee lists!) into your device's calendar, including (optional) reminders.
To top it off, every feature is highly configurable and can be disabled if unwanted.
Don't like the way HaxSync cropped one of your contact images? Crop it yourself using the Contacts Manager.
Want a different color for your calendars? Feel free to change it!
HaxSync is being actively developed, with new features and bugfixes arriving on a regular basis.
If you have problems/suggestions, please post here instead of giving a bad rating (I can't answer your market ratings, so I can't help you with your problem): https://redmine.limun.org/projects/haxsync/wiki/How_to_report_an_issue
If you're wondering about the permissions HaxSync uses and what it needs them for, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al4pTgdMpp-ndHRBUER1WFVtNzVZVVYwWG1OSDJqalE#gid=0
We have optimized this small application (1.4MB) to work with the sole purpose of connecting you with your most favourite and enjoyable Facebook Pages.Feeds & Pages for Facebook will allow you to enter the username of any user and add them into this application, from there you can get notifications within the app to any specific refresh time you set it to, meaning your always in the loop with your favourite Facebook Feeds\Pages.
Feeds & Pages for Facebook Features
- Incredibly easy navigation thanks to the simplistic UI
- Add as many Feeds\Pages as you wish
- Feeds\Pages appear in a queue with number indication of how many posts they've since last seen
- One-stop-shop for all your Feeds & Pages for Facebook, never have to open multiple pages again
- Super-fast as you don’t have to load the entire Facebook App, just pulling through the RSS Feeds
When you login, first I request the read_mailbox permission to get your inbox unread count, and then I request the manage_notifications permission, these permissions must be requested separate because one is read and the other is publish. My app only reads messages/notifications. I do not use these permissions to publish anything to your facebook feed.
Not Logged In
If after update you may see this message. If you do try to logout and back in via settings or also clear app data through the Android Settings. This should clear up this issue.
Dashclock Facebook Extension has been open sourced and published on Github!
Please help translate: https://github.com/robbypond/DashclockFacebookExtension-Localization
DashClock Facebook Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Thanks to John Seidner for the upgrade icons!
- added option to always show digits container
- added option to randomize theme colors (Theme customization)
- some bugfixes
- added possibility to change color of numbers and letters on dialpad (Theme customization)
- added possibility to reset theme to default settings
- added possibility to change contact name and phone text color (Theme customization)
- added backup/restore of settings to Internal Storage
- added button animation (experimental) - can be disabled in settings - Theme Customization
- new dial button image for Lollipop theme (higher res)
- more theme customizations (enable/disable circle images and lollipop letter tiles)
- added call duration
- circle contact photo rewritten (saved ~300KB)
- added contact photos to Lollipop theme
- added Lollipop dark theme
- changed Lollipop LetterTiles to circle
- some bugfixes
- added Ice Cream Sandwich Dialer Theme
- added Czech localization
- added customization - CallLog Name and Contact Name Font Size
- Theme customization via Settings
- for now there is text highlight color and text background highlight color
- more to come
Dialpad SlideIn/SlideOut animation
fixed FC - in Lollipop Theme
Lollipop theme improvements
Lollipop Dialer Icon added
Lollipop theme improvements
fixed FC when Contact name is missing
added LolliPop theme
added themes (KitKat, Dark and Light)
Do you want to support developer ?
Donate via Google Play
shows all supported files - now case insensitive (MP3/mp3...)
shows WMA files and play them, when it is possible
possibility to delete playlist
Do you want to support developer ?
BitCoin Wallet: 16Xevan7YoV4eayrFGMPG79sNCVtH31uN8
After install there is new App Icon - EasyOff. When you tap it for the first time, app requests Device Admin right. If you grant it, the second and other time you tap it, device goes to sleep mode, as if you pushed the power button.
Thats all. NO ROOT NEEDED.
how to uninstall:
1. Settings - Security - Device Administrators - Deactivate EasyOff
2. Settings - Apps - Uninstall EasyOff