If you don't have dSploit, grab it from http://dsploit.net
NOTE: THIS APP HAS SIMILAR REQUIREMENTS TO dSploit
- Your phone must be rooted
- You must have Gingerbread+ (2.3+)
Share your scripts!
- Download scripts created by others.
- Submit your own!
This app is open source and licensed under GPL v3.
You can browse the code here: http://github.com/jkush321/dsploitscripts
The scripts this app downloads are licensed under the MIT License.
You can browse the repository here: http://github.com/infacraft/dsploitscriptsrepo
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
Root required for this application!
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 10 million installs and over 50,000 5 Star ratings!
Support for arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon. (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
Please note that external hardware (i.e., a USB Sniffer accessory/device) is required to actually capture frames. However, application features can be tried out using the test mode.
* Capture 802.15.4 frames (by using a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
* Display captured frames.
* Filtering (by frame type, source address, destination address, and payload).
* Store captured frames on phone memory for future display.
* Export captured frames to PCAP format (Wireshark compatible).
* Live forwarding to an arbitrary IP address using the Zigbee Encapsulation Protocol (ZEP).
* Test mode (to try out application functionality without a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
To actually sniff packets you can use the following hardware:
- A Tmote Sky (a.k.a TelosB) configured as a sniffer 15.4 device; or
- A SEED-EYE board configured as a sniffer 15.4 accessory
In general, the SEED-EYE board should work on every Android device (3.1+), while the Tmote Sky works only on Android devices supporting the USB host mode (e.g., the Samsung Galaxy Nexus).
* Nexus S (Tmote sky *not* supported, you must use a SEED-EYE board)
* Galaxy Nexus
More info can be found at http://rtn.sssup.it/index.php/software/sniffer-154
- Daniele Alessandrelli
- Andrea Azzarà
PS: for reporting problems, bug, comments, etc, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Chcete zistiť kedy je najbližší štátny sviatok?
Pozrieť si termíny školských prázdnin alebo kto bude mať tento týždeň meniny?
V tom prípade je tu pre Vás naša aplikácia "Kalendár SK".
V kalendári si môžte listovať posúvaním prstom doľava alebo doprava. Popis a termíny štátnych sviatkov a školských prázdnin nájdete pod kalendárom alebo sa Vám zobrazia v detailnom náhľade jednotlivého dňa.
Platnosť údajov o štátnych sviatkoch a školských prázdninách v aktuálnej verzii kalendára je do konca roku 2016.
Kalendár SK Vám pripomenie meniny Vašich blízkych. Zavolajte im priamo z aplikácie a urobte im radosť.
Funkciu pripomínania je možné detailne nastaviť v novom menu Nastavenia.
Kalendár zobrazuje aj fázy mesiaca.
Kalendár SK. Slovenské sviatky, meniny i školské prázdniny vždy poruke.
Application "Kalendar SK" (Slovak calendar with public holidays, name days and school vacation) in Slovak language only.
Photos in screenshots are used under CC BY-SA 2.0 and CC BY 2.0 license.
Gordon Correll/gdcgraphics (https://www.flickr.com/people/14277183@N05)
Aplikácia zobrazuje reklamu.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
### Please do not download if you do not have a fully working monitor wireless device ###
Droid Dump is a gui for famous wireless auditing tool airodump-ng.
1. Rooted device
2. Wireless network in monitor mode ( you will only be able to select a wireless interface in monitor mode in settings)
3. SDcard ( for saving captured packets)
1. Basic Airodumping
2. Filter by BSSID
3. Filter by Channel
4. Filter by Encryption
5. Save capture file (requires SD card saved in DroidDump folder)
6. Copy BSSID, Client Mac
1. Fake Auth ( will require another app)
2. DeAuth client( will require another app)
3. DeAuth all clients ( will require another app)
for galaxy note 2 users can grab a supported kernel, modules and more from
cyanogen based rom http://goo.gl/QRAKY
stock rom http://goo.gl/fgd63
please install airmon to put your device in monitor mode http://goo.gl/Wv3LA
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Worry about poor network strength and signals.
Boost you network coverage strength with our Network booster to get better signal.
We are introducing Network Booster to Strong your network capabilities and help to get better call quality and Mobile Data like GPRS,3G/4G speed quality.
* Network Booster Help you to increase your network signal.
* Network Booster provide better quality on phone calls and Internet Mobile data.
* Network Booster improve stability of Network signal.
So Boost your Network strength and Signals speed with Our Best Android Network Booster App.
several famous separate tools and more over offers a good and unique alternative of Wireshark for android.
The main features are:
* network discovery with OS detection
* network traffic analysis
* passwords recovery
* files recovery
WARNING! If you face any problems reinstall busybox and supersu!
Runs on Android >=2.3.3 with root+busybox
Looks better on high resolution, but completely comfortable on 480x720.
IT IS JUST A LIST, DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT (sorry for all caps, but some people expect matrix meets mission impossible... and give a bad rating when their expectations are not met :) )
Please read the description...
Penetration test is used to test security of something. (if that something passes penetration test, there is a higher chance that hacker cant hack into it)
Apps are sorted with Tags.
Links to Apps on the Play Store.
Links to Apps that are NOT on the Play Store
Links to Source Code of Open Source Apps
Links to App websites.
Links to Google the name of the App or App Package.
Alternative Links to PlayStore and PlayStore Website (just in case someone likes to have those) Some apps are not on the play store, so those links wont work on the Google Play Store, but might work on other Stores (for example Aptoide).
Because there are not many pentest apps for android, there are also some useful apps for network administrators, system administrators, geeks and more :)
Tools will be as soon as i find some. if you found some app that is not there, or have any ideas on how can i make this app better, just hit me up on email.
This app requires permission to access the internet, because this app is actually a browser that is showing my website. (all the info about apps and app links are on that website)
Keywords: network net internet system sys linux pen penetration pentest test testing vulnerability programming hack hacking hacker intrusion security sec protection scanner analyzer anonymous protocol address ip
Retailers, crooks, the government, and others shady individuals are tracking your movements. Even when your Wi-Fi is turned off, your phone may be broadcasting information to whomever is in range which can be used both to track repeated visits to as well as your exact movements in an area under surveillance.
It's not a big step to couple this to personal information - a retailer for example, could track your trip to the register and correlate with your payment information. Now the tracking hardware and software vendors, the store (or chain) owner, their business partners, they can now all track where you are every time you come into range of one of their systems, and fully profile who you are, what you do, your financials, and your daily patterns!
That is just one example, but there are many uses for tracking you. Make no mistake, this is happening in the real world today.
One solution is shutting off Wi-Fi completely (including the background network scanning, a setting most people don't know about), but you would lose benefits like automatically connecting to known Wi-Fi networks and improved location awareness for your apps. It also does nothing to help the situation for others.
Pry-Fi will prevent your device from announcing all the networks it knows to the outside world, but it will still allow background scanning and automatically connecting to Wi-Fi networks. While you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network, the MAC address will constantly be pseudo-randomized, following a pattern that still makes the trackers think you are a real person, but they will not encounter your MAC address again. This will slowly poison their tracking database with useless information.
When you do connect to a Wi-Fi network, unless you specify otherwise, your MAC address will also be randomized - the same MAC address will not be used the next time you connect to this or any other network.
Though of course the companies involved with these trackers claim they wouldn't use the data maliciously, the possibility is there, and we all know that if something can be abused, ultimately it will be. There do not appear to be any laws against these practices yet, nor is it likely Wi-Fi will be redesigned any time soon to get rid of the information leaks.
But we can make an effort to reduce the usefulness of the tracking data for the exploiters. Pry-Fi comes with a War mode, which when enabled tries to make your Android device appear like dozens of people. Just wandering around an area under Wi-Fi location surveillance for a few minutes can ruin the tracking data for the period of your stay.
Proof of Concept
This is proof-of-concept code, and how for it will go in the future depends on interest and how well it works. It has been tested on several devices and seems to work, but it is very young still. The magic the app does to achieve its purpose is ever subject to changing Android security policies and OEM customizations, so even though it works now, there really is no saying if it will still be possible in future firmwares.
Of course you should also keep in mind that tracking can be done in many ways, and these W-Fi signals are far from the only method in use.
Further details, device compatibility information, FAQ, discussion, etc is all available on XDA-Developers.com here:
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
List of key functions:
* Download to the remote computer
* Download to the mobile device
* File searching on Hellspy
* Registration of new users
* Comfortable top up of your credit