- find quickly contacts to your teachers or classmates
- displays the study information
- keeps you in touch with university
- tells you what is new
- lets you choose the best cafeteria menu
- lists the dean’s office contacts
- lets you check the business hours in students office
- supports fast QR, NFC,.. contact exchange
Keywords: CVUT, ČVUT, CTU, koseek, FEL, FIT
The Fit Brains Trainer - based on the success of more than 180 million brain games across the Fit Brains network - brings you the easiest and most enjoyable way of keeping your brain sharp in just minutes a day. The Fit Brains Trainer is a scientifically-designed app that provides a collection of fun brain games, personalized training sessions, and visual tools to help you improve your brain's performance. The Trainer utilizes an innovative adaptive learning system that automatically scales the level of each brain game to your appropriate level. The Fit Brains Trainer app is the highest rated brain trainer on the market today including Lumosity.
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Fit Brains is a scientifically-designed brain fitness program developed by Dr. Paul Nussbaum, one of the top clinical neuropsychologists in the U.S. with more than 50 peer reviewed publications. Dr. Nussbaum is an Adjunct Professor of Neurological Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
Fit Brains Trainer includes more than 360 unique training sessions that are designed to enhance your Memory, Processing Speed, Concentration, Problem Solving and Visual skills. Use the Fit Brains Trainer a few minutes daily to improve the performance of your brain.
Our users have reported the following benefits:
* Improved memory and recall
* Deeper concentration
* Clearer and quicker thinking
* Stronger problem solving skills
* Positive mood changes
Start now, and get your brain working at peak performance!
Track your performance:
The Fit Brains Index measures your cognitive performance across five major brain areas. Compare your results with others in your age and gender demographics to see where you stand.
More than 360 unique training variations:
Play a training session daily for best results. Each session has 3 or more games and is designed to improve a variety of brain functions. The Trainer provides several free training sessions to get you started!
Matt. H, 26 years old, San Diego, CA:
"I am absolutely hooked on the Fit Brains Trainer. I am now able to concentrate better and think faster. I was unsure at first but its made a huge difference!"
Cindy. M , 41 years old, Richmond, VA:
"I have definitely seen a big improvement in my memory. The games are a blast and I love the fact that I can see how I am progressing in all areas."
VISIT US: http://www.fitbrains.com
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/fitbrains
Keywords: brain training, cognitive training, IQ, vocabulary, attention, concentration, focus, cognitive flexibility, spelling, math, mathematics, mind, mind games, mind training, luminosity, brain games, cognitive assessment
Die App ist die optimale Ergänzung zur Buchreihe Fit fürs Abi, die das komplette Oberstufenwissen ausführlich und anschaulich erklärt. Die Kombination aus App und Buch garantiert eine umfassende Vorbereitung auf das Abitur.
Alle Features der App auf einem Blick:
- einfache Benutzerführung
- offline nutzbar
More from developer
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
* You have to download a small PC client from http://code.google.com/p/droidmote/
* Works over a local WiFi
* Quick settings via QR code
* Touchpad with multitouch support & sw/hw keyboard (2 fingers = mouse middle button click)
* Create your own profiles for controling video players, presentations etc.
Remote control pc windows mac
You can even adjust when the first week is (e.g. the first week can be set to the middle of April).
Now it has even a countdown function which will show you how many weeks are remaining until it reaches the preset date.
There is no service and the widget (and optional notification icon) is updated periodically about every 30 minutes -> no battery or RAM consumption.
Liferama provides useful data to fisherman as they can make use of temperature,salinity and turbidity to find the best area to catch the fish of their choice. Liferama however is not just limited to fishing it can be used to find the best place to ski or it can be used to determine if your back garden is suitable to grow strawberries.
This application is for demonstration purposes only.