- find quickly contacts to your teachers or classmates
- displays the study information
- keeps you in touch with university
- tells you what is new
- lets you choose the best cafeteria menu
- lists the dean’s office contacts
- lets you check the business hours in students office
- supports fast QR, NFC,.. contact exchange
Keywords: CVUT, ČVUT, CTU, koseek, FEL, FIT
More from developer
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
* You have to download a small PC client from http://code.google.com/p/droidmote/
* Works over a local WiFi
* Quick settings via QR code
* Touchpad with multitouch support & sw/hw keyboard (2 fingers = mouse middle button click)
* Create your own profiles for controling video players, presentations etc.
Remote control pc windows mac
You can even adjust when the first week is (e.g. the first week can be set to the middle of April).
Now it has even a countdown function which will show you how many weeks are remaining until it reaches the preset date.
There is no service and the widget (and optional notification icon) is updated periodically about every 30 minutes -> no battery or RAM consumption.
Liferama provides useful data to fisherman as they can make use of temperature,salinity and turbidity to find the best area to catch the fish of their choice. Liferama however is not just limited to fishing it can be used to find the best place to ski or it can be used to determine if your back garden is suitable to grow strawberries.
This application is for demonstration purposes only.