Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
Please note that this Android app needs the following Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/notifications%2B/jfmdjfjjkeknbdbaejfpdldijnmceaen
This mode will neutralize the title and body of your notifications. Use this if you want to be notified but don’t want to expose actual messages (for instance at work).
Create profiles based on WiFi access points
Enable and disable notifications or enable work/privacy mode for specific WiFi access points.
Using Google Cloud Messaging
Notifications+ uses Google Cloud Messaging for Chrome to deliver notifications to your Google Chrome browser. Google Cloud Messaging for Android is used to send messages from Google Chrome back to your Android devices.
All notifications are fully encrypted
Your notifications are encrypted using AES256 with GCM authentication. The password you specify is not stored on any servers and are only saved locally on your Android devices and Google Chrome browser. A key is derived from your password using PBKDF2 key derivation.
Dismiss Android notifications via Chrome (Android 4.3+ only)
Close the notification on your computer to dismiss the notification on all your Android devices.
Individual notification timeouts in Chrome
Choose to automatically close certain notifications in Chrome (like instant messages) or keep certain notifications around longer (like work e-mails).
The Android app and Chrome extension only ask to verify your e-mail. No need to register a separate account.
Support for multiple Android devices
Got a work and personal phone? No problem. Send notifications from both devices to your Google Chrome browser.
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to email@example.com
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
The glorious visual elements and dynamic effects of Next Switch Widget will absolutely give you unique visual enjoyment.
Notice:If Next switch widget can't be displayed on your Next Launcher, maybe your Next Launcher is an unpaid version. It's note safe. Please uninstall this copy and install Next Launcher in Google Play if you like it.
- Functions: Wifi, Ringer, Brightness, Bluetooth, MobileNetwork, GPS, Auto-sync, Airplane mode, Vibrate, ScreenTimeout, Lock screen, Ringer volume, Media volume
- Upward and downward gesture:more switches
- Tap “more” button:toggle position modification
Unable to uninstall?
To lock screen, the widget must be set as the device administrator. Once it's done, you cannot uninstall the widget directly. If you happen to uninstall it, you can follow the instruction below:
Enter the "Settings" menu -> "Location and security" -> "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected -> Then uninstall the widget
How to uninstall?
Since Next Switch Widget has the right to lock screen, to UNINSTALL it, you must execute the steps below first.
Press the "menu" button in home screen of Next Launcher -> Select "Settings" -> Select "Location and Security" -> Select "Select device administrators" -> Make sure "Next Switch Widget" is not selected. Then try uninstall the widget like other usual applications.
Some toggles may be out of work after your Next Switch Widget is upgraded. Please refer to the instruction below to figure them out.
For the WiFi toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Wi-Fi settings -> Unselect “WiFi” -> Then try the WiFi toggle in the widget to open the WiFi network.
For the Bluetooth toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Wireless and network -> Bluetooth settings -> Unselect “Bluetooth” -> Then try the Bluetooth toggle in the widget to open the Bluetooth function.
For the screen lock toggle (the instruction may be varied a little in different phones)
Settings -> Location and security -> Select device administrators -> Unselect “Next Switch Widget” -> Then try the “screen lock” toggle in the widget to lock the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
Have you ever seen an iOS device as it displayed a notification, that the screen lights up and the notifcation is displayed on the lock screen, and thought to yourself that you want to see this happen on your Android device? Well, I did and thus createt this app - Notify Me!
Notify Me! is simple in design: You add apps of which the notifications should be displayed on the lock screen to a list, specify¹ the behavior of those notifications on the way and wait for a notification - it will be displayed as a popup in front of your lock screen.
¹No worries, the default behavior should suit most people's needs:
-Popups will only be displayed if the screen is off locked.
-Notifications will light the screen up.
-On Android 4.1+, popups of notifications that provide a bigger view will be expandable.
All of these settings can be customized! It is, for example, possible to make notifications just light up the screen, without showing a popup or to don't let notifcations light up the screen, with a popup waiting for you to manually turn the screen on, etc...
Generic aspects of popups can be customized, too. You can choose between a user interface with buttons and a user interface with a slider for interactions² with the popup. You can even set a custom screen timeout for cases when notification popups lit up your screen and you find your systemwide screen timeout to be too long for this popups.
²These interactions are possible: You can view the notification (this unlocks the screen and is effectively like tapping the actual notification in Android's notification area), dismiss the popup (unfortunately it is, as far as I know, no possible in Android to dismiss the actual notification this way) or expand popups of notifications that provide a bigger view (of course, only on Android 4.1+).
The only thing you'll have to do in any case is to enable Notify Me! as an accessibility service! Because there has been a lot of trouble with this in the test phase, Notify Me! will check on every app launch if it's accessibility service is running properly and provides you with a shortcut to the corresponding settings screen, if necessary. How often there will be a need for this depends strongly on the implementation of accessibility services in the Android build you are running! Whilst, during development, I only had to enable it once after the initial installation on my HTC Desire Z running CyanogenMod 10.1, I needed to enable, disable and re-enable it on my Sony Xperia Z (with stock Android 4.1.2) after the initial installation and need to disable and re-enable it after every reboot of the phone or update of the app - your mileage may vary! This inconvenience is, as far as I know, not my fault and either a bug or a security feature in some Android builds. <-(SHOULD BE FIXED IN CURRENT VERSION!)
If there are questions left, you should first consult the forum thread on XDA-Developers http://goo.gl/gmfHl before contacting me, as most questions have been answered before.
Notify Me! is free software, released under the GPLv3. If you would like to check out the source, you are invited to do so at http://code.google.com/p/notify-me/
Icon by XDA Junior Member taylorcoffelt.
Italian translation by Twitter user Kazur (@KazurBlog), Spanish translation by XDA Senior Member ldiomedi, Polish translation by XDA Senior Member trurl3, Chinese Translation by XDA Junior Member zxc123coke, Turkish translation by XDA Member tyler78, German and English translation by me.
How to install the widget:
1. Go to home screen
2. Click on Application icon
3. Choose Widgets submenu
4. Choose Organizer Widget
When install you have option to choose the scheme, information to show
Explanation per permissions:
-- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR – we need it for Calendar
-- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to run services after the reboot
-- android.permission.INTERNET – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – that is for advertising that displayed in “free” mode
-- android.permission.GET_TASKS – we disable services when other application is used by user – in this way we save battery usage dramatically.
-- com.android.vending.BILLING – that is for in-app purchase we have in application.
We added the ability to advise new features and voting - so we know what features you most like to have in next releases: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Organizer-Widget/237704459590371
Please let us know to support e-mail what language you would see added to a list of supported and/or if you can help with localization or testing of localization.
1. EMail section added - additionally to GMail. You can configure reading emails with IMAP (recommended) or POP3 protocols. (*)
2. VK (VKontakte) social network is supported
3. Option to pay once per Extra Pack added (before only subscription mode was available)
4. Speed improvements and fixes.
- Weather information was added to Digital Clock tab.
- Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese localizations were added.
- New scheme "Classic Nokia" was added.
- 5 themes were added: Sketch (Black and Colour), Neon (Gradient, Purple, Green)
- Localisations were added or improved: Turkish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese and Korean
- Enhanced graphics
- Evernote plugin was added
- Google Tasks plugin was added
- Hangout as SMS application is supported
- Bug fixes
*) - available in Extra Pack
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
To make it work, you must install the latest version of Next Launcher 3D which is #1 3D home launcher app in Android Market.
How to add Next Widgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher 3D. Press the Widget Tab and choose the widget you like.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• If your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
This simple homescreen widget will expand your status bar with a single press. Choose from 5 different styles and various colors.
You can now add the DropDown Widget as a shortcut instead of a widget by longpressing the homescreen and choosing "Shortcuts", then press "DropDown Widget" in the list. This will allow you to pin the icon to your dock with many of the third-party launchers available in the market (eg. LauncherPro, ADW, etc..) See the 3rd screenshot. You can download a pack of icons to use as shortcut icons here:
If you find this app useful consider purchasing the paid version, which is ad-free and includes additional widget styles.
Works on Android 1.6+
**Do not move to SD. Widgets do not function correctly from SD.**
Keywords: dropdown, drop down, status bar, notification bar, pull down, shortcut
Feel free to contact me with any questions/suggestions.
The app is open source. Do you want to contribute to the project? Start by translating the widget to another language. Visit the project at crowdin.net and be part of the next release. :)
* Displays all events from your calendars
* Automatically updates when you add/delete/modify an event
* Select only the calendars you want to see in the widget
* Customize colors of the widget background and texts
* Scroll through the list of upcoming events
* Customize the text size of the widget
* Fully resizable widget
* Indicators for alerts and recurring events
* Supports Android tablets
The widget is completely open source and you can find all the code and graphic elements up on github: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget
* two widgets: Agenda view and Calendar view
* lock screen widgets
* resizable widgets
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* CUSTOM REMINDERS - you can set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
More from developer
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
* You have to download a small PC client from http://code.google.com/p/droidmote/
* Works over a local WiFi
* Quick settings via QR code
* Touchpad with multitouch support & sw/hw keyboard (2 fingers = mouse middle button click)
* Create your own profiles for controling video players, presentations etc.
Remote control pc windows mac
* Pracuje i offline - jakmile jednou stáhnete daný předmět, tabulka s výsledky se uloží v cache telefonu a vy si tak můžete prohlížet své skóre třeba i v metru.
* Hromadné stažení všech předmětů - pokud vyberete u seznamu předmětů v menu možnost Obnovit, aktualizují se všechny předměty najednou.
* Automatická detekce změny - pokud použijete hromadné obnovení, aplikace automaticky detekuje předměty, u kterých došlo od posledního stažení ke změně a informuje vás o nich.
* Automatická kontrola na pozadí - pokud máte zapnutá data na pozadí a nastavíte si automatickou kontrolu, FIT checker vás pak automaticky upozorní na případné změny na Eduxu.
* Import předmětu z KOSu - nemusíte předměty zadávat ručně. Po stisknutí tlačítka se vám automaticky nahrají vaše zapsané předměty z KOSu (THX David Bilík)
SEO: cvut, edux, znamky, fit, fakulta, IT, CTU
Liferama provides useful data to fisherman as they can make use of temperature,salinity and turbidity to find the best area to catch the fish of their choice. Liferama however is not just limited to fishing it can be used to find the best place to ski or it can be used to determine if your back garden is suitable to grow strawberries.
This application is for demonstration purposes only.