Comes with a widget which shows what week it is. The widget is customizable and easy to use.
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
Je kunt alle Nederlandse feestdagen in de app gratis bekijken. Wil je Nederlandse feestdagen syncen met je agenda-applicatie dan kan dat na een in-app aankoop. Iedere feestdagen kalender kun je gratis een uurtje syncen als test, zodat je precies weet wat je krijgt voordat je een feestdagen kalender koopt.
Voor complimenten, klachten en tips kun je het feedbackformulier in de app gebruiken of stuur een e-mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org. We zijn ook te volgen via Twitter @Schedjoules.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
- You can choose to open a clock or calendar application when clicking the widget.
- Select among seven backgrounds (please ask for more)
- Set the "Week" text to whatever you wish, preferably week in your language.
Please send feedback to email@example.com
I will answer and do my best to implement requested features.
- E.g. if you have suggestions of new backgrounds / layouts, please e-mail your idea. I will give you fast answers as it's great with personal user feedback.
Appointment-Plus lets you take your business schedule with you, wherever you work. Manage appointments for yourself or your entire staff. Create, update and cancel appointments on the fly. You can meet a potential client while you’re out, enter their information, and set them up with their first appointment, all from one intuitive interface!
• Create, view, update and cancel appointments and reserve times
• Create, view, update and delete customers
• Create new customers while setting up their first appointment
• View customer details while viewing their appointment details
• Easily link out to a map of your customer’s location
• Link to the customer phone number to call and confirm appointments
• Send appointment reminder emails to your customers
• If you’re an administrator, manage appointments and customers for your locations, staff, and rooms
• Manage appointments made by your customers on your Appointment-Plus customer-facing website
• Quickly move between appointments and reserve times while viewing the day and list view, or between multiple customers in the customer list.
• View customer appointment history, either from the customer record, or from the customer detail view, inside an appointment detail view
• Supports multiple appointments per timeslot
• Long press an existing appointment from the day or list view to quickly update its status
• Supports pets and children sub-categories
• Add pets or children to an existing customer
• View, update or remove pets or children
• Package balance and expiration are displayed (if applicable), when choosing a package, while creating or updating an appointment
• Supports Action Bars for all devices
• Compatible with most devices, including most tablets
• Tablet view uses fragments to display a full calendar and appointment details in one view
Appointment-Plus provides online scheduling software for many industries, including health services, personal and professional services, education, events and many others. Appointment-Plus scales to any size from small businesses to large enterprises.
This is the free version of the application which is fully functional, however at the moment it does not receive feature updates (more information: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/free-version-going-into-stasis) unless you are using Android version 4 or greater which started out with Agenda Widget 2.0
The free version still gets bug fixes and will have some minor changes to the settings.
Agenda Widget Plus gets you:
A grid view
Support for UTD
New default theme
Calendar color override
Easier to make separate widgets
For a full list of differences between free and plus is check the website http://www.androidagendawidget.com/upgrade
More about the free version:
Calendar application support:
- Google including Activesync
- Motorola Droid corporate calendar application(now obsolete)
- Touchdown exchange
Tasks application support:
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher, Xperia Arv launcher and others.
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support, not my fault :P
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
If you like this buy the Plus version!
If you are having a problem with the widget or have a suggestion about a missing feature, the ONLY way it will get done is if you email me or add a comment on the forum! :)
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
1. Calendar: Displays the Gregorian, Hijr, Java, Sunda Candra (Moon), and Sunda Surya (the Sun). You can easily go to the calendar in a particular month and year by selecting the month and year on combo available. You can see the information of a date, which contains:
a. Monthly holidays for months from the date of the applicable
b. Timetable pray time for the applicable date
b. Gregorian calendar: Date, week of the month, week of the year, Important Day, Zodiac, Chinese Zodiac
c. Islamic calendar: Date, Day of Islamic, including fasting of Sunnah
d. Java Calendar: Date, Java Day, Wuku, Neptu, Pranoto Mongso, Year, Windu, and Lambang
e. Sunda Calendar: Date (in Candra and Surya), Sunda Day, Wuku, Year, and Windu
f. Information Death Day (Tahlilan): Geblag, Nelung Dina, Dina Mitung, Matangpuluh Dina, Dina Nyatus, Mendhak Sepisan, Mendak Pindho, and Nyewu Dina.
2. Holidays: Displays a list of public holidays and leave (forecast) a full year. Determination of the holiday using the calculation (computation) so you can see the list of holidays in any year.
3. Day Important: displays a list of the essential (the dates are commemorated) applicable in Indonesia for one full year.
4. Pray Times: displays a month-long schedule of pray times InshAllah more accurate. iKalenesia will also remind you before entering the times of pray, the azan when entering the pray time, and alert you when the pray time has passed.
5. Agenda: Registration of your daily agenda, and will remind you before and when entering time implementation of the agenda.
6. Exchange: displays information exchange rate of foreign currencies against the Rupiah, with the reference of the four leading banks (Bank, Mandiri, BCA and BNI).
7. Qibla: determining the qibla direction InshAllah more accurate because the supplied magnetic declination settings.
8. Notes: make a note in plain text format and lists.
9. Tools, iKalenesia provide equipment associated with the calendar, including:
a. Conversion Date: convert dates to and from the Gregorian/Hijr/Java/Sunda, while displaying daily information from that date
b. Date Calculator: calculates the span of two dates
c. Search Holidays: look for the date of a holiday in a given year.
10. Map: look for nearby facilities, such as mosques, churches, schools, universities, malls, doctors, banks, and so on.
11. Settings: make settings to change the theme color applications, especially applications with 14 color theme options.
12. Widget: a widget that displays four easily changed color, including:
a. Inochi Calendar Monthly (large): displays a monthly calendar with dates include Gregorian, Hijr, Java, and Sunda (depending on choice of calendars)
b. Monthly Calendar Inochi (small): displays a monthly calendar with the date of Gregorian/Hijr/Java/Sunda only (depending on choice of calendars)
c. Inochi Daily Calendar: display a calendar day in Gregorian/Hijr/Java/Sunda (depending on choice of calendars)
d. Inochi Imsakiyah: displays the schedule of prayer today.
An instruction manual: http://files.inochisoftware.com/Buku-Manual-iKalenesia.pdf
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ikalenesia
Official website: http://www.kalender-indonesia.com
Community Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116098448244814288163
Tags: Calendar Indonesia, Hijr Calendar, Java Calendar, Sunda Candra, Sunda Surya
- Displays the week number of the current week
- Find the week number of a specific date
- Find the days in a specific week
This version is supported by apps. A version without apps can be found here:
Contact me on:
Put it on your homescreen.
Android 4.2 users may even put it on their lockscreen.
Long click your homescreen to add the widget to your home
screen. App will not show up in your app-drawer.
Localized to: English, Spanish, Deutsch, French, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian
Send mail to developer for feature requests, errors or translation questions.
Scrollable and re-sizable
Works with both Informant 4 Demo and full version
Choose from Month Grid, Calendar List and Task List modes
Opt to show/hide tasks/events in Calendar View
Opt to select task filter to display in Task List mode
New! Updated design
New! Day View with day navigation
New! Month navigation in month view
New! Notes displayed in widget
New! Complete tasks directly from widget
New! Calendar filtering
New! Parent/Child tasks grouping
Other small fixes
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
* You have to download a small PC client from http://code.google.com/p/droidmote/
* Works over a local WiFi
* Quick settings via QR code
* Touchpad with multitouch support & sw/hw keyboard (2 fingers = mouse middle button click)
* Create your own profiles for controling video players, presentations etc.
Remote control pc windows mac
Liferama provides useful data to fisherman as they can make use of temperature,salinity and turbidity to find the best area to catch the fish of their choice. Liferama however is not just limited to fishing it can be used to find the best place to ski or it can be used to determine if your back garden is suitable to grow strawberries.
This application is for demonstration purposes only.
* Pracuje i offline - jakmile jednou stáhnete daný předmět, tabulka s výsledky se uloží v cache telefonu a vy si tak můžete prohlížet své skóre třeba i v metru.
* Hromadné stažení všech předmětů - pokud vyberete u seznamu předmětů v menu možnost Obnovit, aktualizují se všechny předměty najednou.
* Automatická detekce změny - pokud použijete hromadné obnovení, aplikace automaticky detekuje předměty, u kterých došlo od posledního stažení ke změně a informuje vás o nich.
* Automatická kontrola na pozadí - pokud máte zapnutá data na pozadí a nastavíte si automatickou kontrolu, FIT checker vás pak automaticky upozorní na případné změny na Eduxu.
* Import předmětu z KOSu - nemusíte předměty zadávat ručně. Po stisknutí tlačítka se vám automaticky nahrají vaše zapsané předměty z KOSu
* Kontrola vypsaných zkouškových termínů vás informuje o nových termínech a rozčilování se nad zaplněnými zkouškami tak bude minulostí.
* Jednoduše si zkouškové termíny přidejte do kalendáře (vyžaduje aktualizovaný Google Calendar z Play Store)
(THX David Bilík za spolupráci)
SEO: cvut, edux, znamky, fit, fakulta, IT, CTU, KOS