Half done Not a bad idea per se, but very buggy, at least on Android 5. Inelegant handling of errors and exceptions. Uninstalled.
Great app I now use this as my main bookmark store on all my devices.
A simple app, but performs its function quite well.
no longer working after upgrade still broke on the newer version. how do i file a bug on this app? i'm using owncloud 7 and the bookmark app won't accept specifying a port number, it removes it from the server url. https:// server:7770 doesnt work
Broken afte 7.0.3 update Used to work great, but broken now. Hoping the developer can fix, but wondering if it's been abandoned....
Fits the need Global bookmarks that are not browser dependent. Nice job!
- fixed ownCloud 7.0.3 login issue
- possible to delete bookmarks without tag
- deleting bookmarks with tag problem fixed
- HTTPS not on 443 port allowed
- fixed ownCloud 7.0 login issue
- title of webpage loaded when creating new bookmark by sharing option
- fixed create/delete problem with latest ownCloud version
- all other reported problems/crashes fixed