*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
Download dictionaries you want to the SD card the first time you launch the app and then perform simple or advance searches (with wild-cards), which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can also be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available) and the application can be used with ebook readers.
There are more than 50 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Hebrew, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech as well as synonyms and anagrams databases.
Dictionaries are added and improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
It is possible to contribute to dictionaries and to add personal notes.
Synchronize your notes with all your devices by connecting your Google account.
This version is ad supported but you may want to try the pro version which has no ads.
This language translator app also provides the offline translator or offline dictionary without internet where the translated languages will be saved for offline learning like a english dictionary or other languages offline dictionary book buddy. The camera english translator feature to translate using camera will be included in pro feature app software program update as well.
This language converter or language translator app free for download on Android is best to act as interpreter train and learn foreign language. You can have translation from english to any languages including quran translation, have this language translator dictionary to act like free thesaurus or oxford english dictionary, and enjoy the free google translator or bing translator services.
Translator languages included:
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino / Tagalog, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gurajati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian / Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Arabic قاموس اللغة الإنجليزية
Armenian անգլերեն հայերեն բառարան
Bengali ইংরেজি থেকে বাংলা অভিধান
Belarusian англійская беларускі слоўнік
Bosnian bosanski rječnik
Chinese 英汉词典 英漢詞典
Croatian hrvatski rječnik
Czech anglicky český slovník
Danish Engelsk Dansk ordbog
Dutch Engels Nederlands woordenboek
Filipino / Tagalog
Finnish Englanti Suomi sanakirja
French Dictionnaire français anglais
German Englisch Deutsch-Wörterbuch
Greek Αγγλικά Ελληνικά λεξικό
Gurajati ઇંગલિશ શબ્દકોશ
Hebrew מילון עברית אנגלית
Hindi India अंग्रेजी हिन्दी शब्दकोश
Hmong phau ntawv txhais lus
Hungarian angol magyar szótár
Indonesian kamus indonesia inggris
Italian Italy inglese dizionario italiano
Japanese Japan 英語日本語辞書
Javanese kamus jawa
Kannada ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ಕನ್ನಡ ನಿಘಂಟು
Korean Korea 영어 한국어 사전
Malay kamus melayu inggeris
Maltese dizzjunarju Ingliż
Marathi इंग्रजी मराठी शब्दकोश
Mongolian англи монгол толь бичиг
Nepali अंग्रेजी नेपाली शब्दकोश
Norwegian engelsk norsk ordbok
Persian / Farsi انگلیسی فارسی
Polish Słownik angielsko polski
Portuguese Dicionário Inglês Português
Punjabi ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕੋਸ਼
Romanian engleză dicționar română
Russian Russia английский русский словарь
Serbian Енглески речник српски
Slovak angličtina slovenský slovník
Slovenian Angleško slovenski slovar
Spanish Inglés diccionario español
Swedish engelska svenska ordbok
Tamil தமிழ் அகராதி
Telugu ఆంగ్లం తెలుగు నిఘంటువు
Turkish ingilizce türkçe sözlük
Ukrainian англійська український словник
Urdu انگریزی اردو لغت
Vietnamese Từ điển tiếng việt tiếng anh
Yiddish ענגליש ייִדיש ווערטערבוך
Yoruba Gẹẹsi itumọ
This light weight English and Tamil Dictionary works offline and gives faster result.
English Tamil Dictionary comes with a Simple and Intuitive UI
It is an absolutely freeware and offline English Tamil Dictionary. It contain more than 80,000 often used words. It will be our pleasure to receive feedback and suggestion from your side.
Search for English words through this Tamil Dictionary and get the clear Tamil meaning on tapping the English word.
You can also use this English to Tamil dictionary when you have no internet connection
There is auto suggestion available in this Tamil Dictionary so you need not type full words. You also can use Speech to text feature to get tamil meaning of the word easily.
Exciting features :
- English to Tamil Proverbs with more than 500 Tamil Proverbs available
- Word of the Day
- Word Pronunciation
- Word Clear Button.
- Speech to Text function included
- Recent & Favorite words Option
- Fast and easy to use
- Small Size
More Categories :
1. English to Tamil Proverbs
2. Home Needs
4. Important words
5. GK Quiz (This general knowledge quiz having more than 3000 questions)
6. Logical and Reasoning
search for English words and get the clear Tamil description on tapping the English word.
This one requires INTERNET connection to pull the data from Wiktionary server.
I hope this would bring you better experience, Provide your feedback to improve this further.
♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader, FBReader and other applications via share button
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
• No internet connection required
• Bangla To English
• English To Bangla
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
If the Dictionary does not install on your device because of apk file size, please install this one
Total 15 Languages(CHINESE, FRENCH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, RUSSIAN, GERMAN, PORTUGUESE, POLISH, ROMANIAN, CZECH, GREEK, TURKISH, JAPANESE, KOREAN and ARABIC) support if You are connected to Internet. So You can learn different languages and pronunciations.
You can translate English to Chinese, English to French, English to Russian and so on...
and the reverse also..like Chinese to English, French to English and so on....
A dictionary book will cost You some tens of $ while You are getting this app free!
For those who are preparing for competitive exams like GRE, TOEFL, CAT it will be very useful for them. It is not possible to either carry or open a Dictionary Book always. But the electronic Dictionary will be always with You as Phone is your closest companion now a days.
You can search words quickly. You can also filter the words alphabetically.
Voice support is provided. So You will learn the proper pronunciation of each word.
If You are connected to internet then You can search details about a word in Google and Wikipedia.
So it is a combination of online and offline Dictionary. And You do not need to bother about the network condition also.
Oxford Dictionary and The Free Dictionary will be provided in the paid version.
Favorites option for GRE, TOEFL, CAT candidates will be there in paid version.
Practice for competitive exams on the go listening to music on the phone.
Move to SD Card option
Word Clear Button.
Speech To Text function included(Needs Internet in Normal Hand Set)
Word Suggestion On/Off
History & Favourites/Bookmark Options
Move to SD Card option
Word Clear Button.
Speech To Text function included(Needs Internet in Normal Hand Set)
Word Suggestion On/Off
History & Favourites/Bookmark Options
Word Clear Button.
For the PC version( Windows / Linux ) of this software go to www.usee.in
You can now log in with The Free Dictionary! Sync your bookmarks to all your devices and never lose them. Plus: Track your learning with neurons and badges and earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by reading and playing games!
Content and Features
* Multiple English dictionaries, featuring extensive definitions, pronunciations, usage sentences, etymologies, and more.
* Extensive offline English dictionary and thesaurus. NOTE: Offline content must be downloaded separately using an Internet connection before offline mode can be accessed.
* Advanced Search options, including "Starts with," "Ends with," and "In definition."
* Multiple thesaurus sources, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, even images.
* Multiple encyclopedias, including Columbia, Collins, even Wikipedia.
* Multiple specialty dictionaries, including Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Acronyms and Abbreviations, and more.
* Online dictionaries in 13 other languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, and Russian.
* Translate English words into more than 40 languages, plus dozens of other translation options.
* Play audio pronunciations of words and view a pronunciation key.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page with one click.
* Search for words on the page.
* Create unlimited bookmarks. Sort alphabetically or chronologically.
* Learn something new every day with fresh daily content, including Word of the Day, This Day in History, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday, Today's Holiday, and more. Even set notifications for daily delivery.
* Play games, including Spelling Bee, Match Up, Words Within Words, as well as Hangman in a dozen different languages.
* Customize your homepage: add or remove articles, games, even personalized horoscope and local weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Navigate the app in more than a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.
* Share your favorite definitions, encyclopedia entries, and articles via Facebook, Twitter, email, and text. Even share homepage articles.
* Set daily notifications for Word of the Day and other content.
* Adjust font size.
* Copy text (with supported devices).
* Use swipe gestures to move back and forward (with supported devices).
* Search via Android Quick Search Box, including voice-activated searching (with supported devices).
* For app developers: TheFreeDictionary.com app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database size is more than 28MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
★ Fully offline English to Bangla Dictionary!
★ English to Bengali word search option.
★ Bengali to English word search option.
★ That means you will get both e2b & b2e dictionary features at the same time!
★ It contains 100000+ (1Lac+) words!
★ Auto word suggestion added while searching!
★ Text to Speech feature added for the pronunciation of any word!
★ Optimized search option to show more similar words!
★ Optimized UI to show many words along with the searched word!
★ Addictive user interface initialized for the great experienced!
★ The size of local database is 2-3 times larger than any other typical Bangla Dictionary!
★ Extremely fast and flexible.
The app is free, and supported by ads.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Voice Search
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Favorites - lets you keep a list of words that are particularly interesting to you
* For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are spelled
• Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Want even more? You can add to your app with our in-app purchases:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
Or you can get all of this additional content and remove ads for one low price with our Premium App.
WHY OUR USERS LOVE IT:
1. It is totally FREE!!
2. It has both ONLINE and OFFLINE mode available so will work without an internet connection.
3. It has facility to type in Hindi and search Hindi Words.
4. It provides Devanagri Font display across devices.
5. It has auto completion, save search history and save favourite words.
6. It translates individual words and phrases
7. It has audio pronunciations in English and in Hindi.
8. It provides english definitions, hindi definitions and usage examples.
9. It provides innovative dictionary tools like hindi english spell checker, word games etc.
10. It is regularly updated by a dedicated team of Developers.
11. It provides quick support at email@example.com for any problem.
12. Help in preparing for language based exams like CAT, GRE, GSAT, CSAT.
13. It can be used as english hindi translator and english hindi converter.
For more information and to try it out on web please visit: http://dict.hinkhoj.com
We hope you will like it and review it on Google Play Store.
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestion.
The Moon Info (the menu item) shows the date of phases of The Moon and the action of gravity on the human body. The strong gravity can cause problems to someone when he is sensitive to it.
You need Internet connection, only if You want to get help from the Wikipedia.
Install software and scroll the map as You needed.
To change of map use a MENU North Sky, South Sky.
Press the Start button. The semaphore light will have green color;
If semaphore color turned to red or oil light is on, You have to as quickly as possible press the button Stop;
When You pressed the button STOP very early, You get 1 second penalty.
Response time in second:
0.15 < Pilot Formula 1
0.25 < Racing Driver
0.40 < Regular Driver
0.60 < Inattentive Driver
1.40 < Very Inattentive Driver
1.4 >= Drunk Driver
Download free calculator to calculate volume, surface, area and mass of the Sphere, Circle, Cylinder, Cone, Cube.
Off-line geometry formulas is opened in the webview.
In the webview module contain the online dictionary which can be opened by the menu item Dictionary.
The dictionary search is optimized and very fast. Translation search is fulltext so you do not have to input whole words. We are working hard on the development of this application and many new features will be available soon.
Objectives of this application:
- to support many languages and translation directions
- very fast lookup and easy to use
- application has to use display efficiently - no fancy buttons, backgrounds etc.
- application has to work also offline without Internet access
- to offer more functions in one application and make learning languages easier as a grammar, Hangman, Flashcard, tests etc.
Using in sentence
a, an, the, any, do, go, more, many, much, little, lot, as etc.
If Test is over you can to start new test via "Yes - No" alert. All statistics will be erased.
Start platform Android 1.6
Shuffled list of answers.
Auto-scroll to top if Next+1 button pressed.
You can do test the wrong answer.
Progressbar with percentage of score. Green correct, red wrong.
White text with the score.
Results text on bottom of screen.
You can do test from three categories:
You can to create test from wrong answers.
You can translate question with online dictionary.
Translation of test from menu Translat:
"History of Greece",
"Alexander the Great"
In the Game 1 you have to avoid the shot of a rocket V-2.
In the Game Ships you have sink the ships(very difficult).
In the Game Mine-Field you have to pass through the mine field with a submarine.
In the Game Ship and Mine-Field you have to pass through the mine field with a submarine and sink the ship.
- Insert Correct Sign
- Simple Equation
- Square Number
– Roman Numerals
- Wiki Online Help
- Online dictionary
Don't use a calculator! :)
If you want a new question, press the button Next.
If you made a mistake will not loaded a new question, you have to find a correct answer, you can think about solutions as long as you want and if you want new question press the Next button.
If you pressed the correct answer (without no previous error), a new question will auto-load about two seconds.
New features coming soon.
Knowledge of the Bible Quiz - King James Version.
First quiz is from The Proverbs, second from The Song of songs.
You can learn the English, Polish, Spanish, Russian and the Czech language.
The button aeiou inserts a group of letters AEIOU.
By the CheckButton Show Help Text You can see translation of question in a certain language.
By the CheckButton Show Origin Text You can see a origin text of question.
Correct letter +1
Wrong letter -20
Help me -30
Completion of question +10
If you not connected to internet every time, you can try this application for teaching about the Periodic Table.
If you not connected:
Application shows only text about every element (see promo pictures).
You can look-up for text in page by text field and button SEARCH. If you have some old Android version, you have to click on PLUS button for find next word.
If you connected:
Application shows all pictures and if you do click on links, you can load target page.
You can look-up for text in page.
Operation with the dictionary is easy, just fill in a few letters of the searched words and instantly displays the search result.
Button with Text Page switch between Full Text search and standard search by start of word.
Button with arrows enable switching language. Searched in Czech on Romany words.
Select English-Romany by menu Settings - Select language.
Add your vocabulary:
- open menu -> Add word (vocabulary)
- to first text field type your vocabulary
- to second text field type Romany/Gibsy vocabulary
- to third text field type your notice or phonology
- click on button "Add to database"
If is added this vocabulary, in info will text "Added: your * Romany OK".
*You can change tests questions from menu MODE and press NEXT button for new question.
*If You will click on the question, you will get off-line help by a dialog and from WIKIPEDIA if You will do click on button WIKI HELP.
**You can do a test from:
*Year of discovery
*Group of element