Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Please, do not post questions and negative comments in the reviews and contact us by email instead. We always respond to you in less than a few hours and help you delicately solve any issues including the price of the app.
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
Fully functional 14-day trial with a one-time price of $4.99 for all your devices
■ Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
■ Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Email To-Do list / Flagged mails (Exchange 2010)
■ GTD with drag & drop support
■ HTML body support (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Multiple accounts, folders
■ SSL/TLS and client certificate support
■ Badge Icon
■ HTML / Rich Edit support with Undo / Redo
■ Google Now integration
■ Select folders to sync, hide and flag emails
■ Android Wear support
■ Print support
■ Send and receive SMS in Outlook or OWA
■ Tasker support
■ Invite people and share tasks
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Password protection
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Multiwindow support
■ DashClock integration
■ Floating icon support
■ Categories with colors and custom SQL filters (Exchange 2010)
■ Custom categories with SQL filters
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Backup / Restore settings using Android Backup Manager
■ Export / Import data to XML
■ Beautiful user interface and themes
Tasks & Notes
■ Tasks reminders and notification (also LED) with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks recurrence
■ Tasks GTD
■ Calendar integration with GTD
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Version 2.5, 12.0, 12.1, 14.0 and 14.1
■ Direct Push support
■ Setup a new account in Tools - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com (Home), outlook.office365.com (Business) and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com, also try s.outlook.com
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Flagged Emails (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Categories (Exchange 2010)
■ Client certificate support
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, IceWarp, Tine, Kerio, Zimbra, AkrutoSync, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
★ Which tasks get synchronised
The app synchronises active tasks from the default tasks folder for a single account.
★ What the app needs
Tasks can synchronise with Office 365 for Business accounts and any standard Microsoft® Exchange Server installation (version 2007 or later) that has the "Exchange Web Services" (EWS) enabled.
The app can not synchronise directly with Microsoft Outlook and is not compatible with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft ActiveSync, Live.com, Office 365 for Home, Zimbra or Kerio Connect.
★ Fully supported
We appreciate any feedback and reviews via Google Play. If you encounter any issues please contact us via the inbuilt "Contact Support" function or our support email address so that we can help you resolve the problem.
★ Permissions explained
The account and system permissions are used to integrate the app with the Android account management and synchronisation system.
Please visit our website for a full tour of the app as well as an FAQ page.
"Microsoft", "Exchange" and "Outlook" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Microsoft® Word® from Microsoft Corporation is the unchallenged market leader and is used by the majority of companies around the world.
Microsoft Office Word Master is the easiest way to HELP you getting up to SPEED on Microsoft Word like never before!
A streamlined interior with large font and screenshots, makes this GUIDE easy to follow for all users at any age.
With step-by-step INSTRUCTIONS and large, full-color, android devices optimized screenshots demonstrating dozens of Word tasks, this BOOK gets you up and running faster than you ever thought possible.
Covers the basics, document fundamentals, formatting documents and adding graphics, collaborating and sharing documents, mail merge, customizing Word UI, and much more...
If you learn best when you see how things are done, or if you just want a quick and easy guide to familiarize you with the new features of Word, this BOOK is your friend.
** READING FEATURES **
◆ Superb reading layout.
◆ Bookmark management.
◆ Dictionary to help you understand the book in your native language (33 languages supported, Internet required).
◆ Universal application: Buy ONCE and install on your android devices to help you learn anywhere at anytime.
Join over 4 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
The application also works as an add-on for our application Business Calendar (full version) so that all tasks can be viewed and edited from within the calendar app as long as the Business Tasks add-on is installed!
* Google Tasks functionality on your Android device
* support for Toodledo tasks
* easy and convenient tasks management
* color code task lists
* configurable smartlists to quickly show all tasks that are matching certain criteria
* pre-defined smartlists for today, next 7 days and all tasks
* sort tasks using drag&drop
* repeating tasks
* option to create local tasks
* option to create subtasks
* automatically create tasks for missed calls
* add contacts to tasks
* quick access to favorite task lists
* search function
* reminder for tasks
* postpone tasks to tomorrow with one click
* scrollable widget (Android 3.x+)
* optimized version for tablets (Android 4.x+)
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
This application does not contain dialer, dialer is not part of Contacts since Android 5.
True contacts are good for Local Sync and all apps that create contacts accounts (see http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync/local-sync-and-android-4-ics) because manufacturer's Android 1 apps are lacking features of Android 4.
Application supports multi-window feature.
AOSP Android contacts application - Apache License 2.0.
Application may start work correctly after first or second charging when it self calibrates!
If you set Mute From=23:00 Mute To=7:00 it does not mean that notification sounds are muted during this time from 23:00 to 7:00, it means that program mutes sounds within this interval. Notification sounds are muted when battery is at (usually) 99% and notification sounds are restored after full charge.
Program mutes notification sounds for couple of minutes.
Mutes notification stream sounds and vibration (vibration feature works only for some phones) just before battery is fully charged and restores volume after battery is fully charged.
It is possible to configure time range when feature will mute notification sound (within this interval notification sound will be muted just before battery is going to be fully charged, usually couple of minutes).
Install/update this application with charger disconnected!
Uninstall application with charger disconnected before upgrading Android system to new version (e.g. updating Android 2 to Android 4)
License details at product homepage.
Application will not work in case other applications interrupt with its function (Volume Locker, task killers, "profiles" applications, silent nights...) and those other apps will cause that volume is not restored and other system malfunctions. Either use Battery Charged Silencer or other app, but not simultaneously.
You do not change manually autosync in Accounts configuration, it is set by this application according to rules.
It is possible in expert mode to reveal push sync authorities and configure them, e.g. disable.
Application enables/disables autosync for each account based on configured conditions for that account. Once installed you do not set autosync in accounts manually, it is done by this application.
For example you enable your google account on cellular data and no wifi. Then as soon as your phone connects to any wifi then autosync for that google account is disabled. If phone connects to cellular data, google account autosync is enabled again.
This is useful e.g. at work. You enable for your work wifi only exchange account autosync and disable everything else. Then when you are at work only your exchange account is syncing and nothing else (e.g. google accounts whose autosync could block phone because it could not get through firewall at work). As soon as you leave work phone connects cell data and your google accounts are activated and synchronized.
This feature protects also your privacy, because if you connect to some foreign wifi, then indeed no account is configured to be enabled on it so for all accounts autosync is disabled.
Periodic sync feature is standard Android feature - to synchronize periodically accounts which have enabled autosync. Periodic sync is syncing only if master autosync is enabled in Android. Because it is not possible to configure it in std. Android (there are no screens for it) I have incorporated it into this applicaton.
For push sync accounts (e.g. Google) periodic sync is often ignored.
Used icons author: RRZE, http://rrze-pp.github.io/rrze-icon-set/licence.html, License: CC BY-SA 3.0