Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line.
- The game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The app includes a fun game to improve attentiveness and fine motor skills of the toddler.
- The game features catchy tender tunes.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Encourage him or her to touch the number you are speaking of. The bright colors of the buttons will help the child remember the new information.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says. You may let the child make a call before going to bed to wish good night to their favorite beast.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while. The time spent playing will do the children good, and the parents will get a spare hour to mind their affairs or take a little rest.
Make this holiday eve full of wonders for your kids. This winter feast celebration with bells, socks, gifts, toys and fir tree, will make cheer all your family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
On the playing field there are three spinning reels, that can be rotated by swiping up or down. The reels present different parts of funny little animals, sea inhabitants and birds.
The main task is to compose the full picture. If you pick up all parts right, then you can see the name of a beautiful animal, and also hear the sounds it can make, or some sounds of its habitat. Simply tap the picture and the laughter of your baby will be heard everywhere.
This informative and very simple game will allow even the youngest to expand their knowledge of the inhabitants of the world.
Your children can send you their favorite pictures via e-mail, facebook,
twitter or store them into the photo album on the device.
Let's have fun!
Entertaining Game for kids or toddlers - Balloon pop!
Million flying balloons! Need to have time to play Balloon Pop! Plus soap bubbles, stars and birds soaring in the blue sky!
Enjoy child game balloon Pop - is a great opportunity for parents to spend some time with their child useully, everyone will enjoy playing with colorful pictures.
Educational baby games is a very important component of the modern baby development. Free educational games for small children and baby on mobile devices become a trend in the category of games for kids.
If you like our game please rate it and visit our web site to enjoy more free educational apps for kids on
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. This day let your son or daughter to play our games. It will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
Includes the following fun Baby Games:
Burst the balloons: This baby game improves your baby's hand-eye coordination by popping balloons moving across the screen
Jack-in-the-box: Touch the screen to play the music until Jack pops out
Whack-a-mole: This baby games features a mole which your baby has to hit quickly before it disappears
Animal Sounds: Touch the animals to hear the sound they make. Animals include cat, dog, farm animals.
Car noises: Includes car, plane & train sounds.
Each of these free Games Include a toddler lock screen which can enabled in Settings so your baby can have fun without accidentally making calls by pressing the Menu, Back or Search buttons while playing the baby game.
To unlock simply press the buttons 1,2,3,4 in order.
Lock screen limitation: Google does not allow disabling of the Home button so this cannot be locked by the lock screen in Baby Games.
If you have any issues or improvements for Baby Games please email email@example.com
Это увлекательная игра позволит вашему ребенку не только выучить цвета, геометрические формы, цифры и буквы, но и даст возможность подумать логически. Задания в «Соображалке» достаточно понятны ребенку : сложить пирамидку, расставить матрешек по местам, разложить фрукты, найти перепутавшиеся тени и заек, украсить елочку. Все объекты понятны и близки ребенку, исконно бытующие в нашей культуре: если овощи, то огуры-помидоры-картофель, если игрушки, то матрешки-пирамидки-машинки.
Все изображения реалистичны, хорошо узнаваемы детьми. Играйте и развивайтесь с удовольствием.
Игра для детей "Соображалка" - положительные эмоции вам обеспечены!
Игра особенно интересна будет интересна мальчишкам и девчонкам 3-4 лет.
Особо хочется отметить, что игра полностью на русском языке, придумана обычной мамой и написана обычным папой, у которых непоседливые любознательные дети. Задания к каждому уровню озвучены, что является хорошим дополнением к простому интуитивному интерфейсу.
Это игра для любопытных детей и заботливых взрослых.
В обновлении игры для детей "Соображалка" введен новый функционал: настройка анимационных эффектов, возможность выбора любого уровня игры, обозначены стрелки перехода ( назад, вперед, заново). Так же игра для детей предусматривает новые уровни : изучение лесных и домашних животных, названия машин, цветов.
Full version contains 24 games in one (without ads):
- Sound animated learning of letters and numbers.
- Learn to recognize animals and their sounds.
- Distinguish between shapes and colors and match the pieces.
- Distinguish between colors and show your ability to move animated balls around the screen.
- Practice your memory with fruits learning mode.
- Match the pictures and play with wooden pieces.
- Learn the different sounds of musical instruments and play their music.
- Create your first musical melodies playing the xylophone.
- Play puzzles with pictures of your environment.
- Play with butterflies, fish and other animals.
- Have lots of fun with soap bubbles and balloons.
- Draw funny pictures with lots of pencils and colors.
- Listen and learn the funny sounds of the most familiar vehicles.
- Improve reflexes by flying a toy plane.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
you can also acquire the following skills by playing this game:
- Improve children's skills of memory, concentration and development of knowledge of their environment.
- Help with the recognition of the letters in the alphabet.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects and animal sounds, musical instruments and vehicles.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
Учим буквы и звуки (алфавит) - обучающая игра для детей дошкольного возраста. Теперь учить русский алфавит (азбуку) интересно и весело!
ВНИМАНИЕ: БУКВЫ ПРОИЗНОСЯТСЯ КАК ПРИ ЧТЕНИИ, А НЕ ТАК, КАК В АЛФАВИТЕ. Так ребёнку будет легче научиться читать.
Приложение состоит из четырёх разделов:
➊ Учим буквы. Ребёнок поворачивает кубик и слышит букву и слова, с неё начинающиеся.
➋ Собираем кубик. Ребёнок составляет кубик из картинок
➌ Лопаем пузыри. Необходимо лопнуть пузырь с нужной буквой
➍ Составляем слова. Ребёнок составляет простые слова из трёх или четырёх букв.
азбука для детей, азбука для самых маленьких, русский алфавит для детей бесплатно, обучение детей чтению, русский алфавит, азбука для малышей, для самых маленьких, для детей, для дошкольников, бесплатно, игры для детей, образовательные игры для детей
Let the children learn about the animal kingdom with the phone.
★ ✬ ★ Games for toddlers: Phone!★ ✬ ★ phone is for both smartphones and tablets!
Games for toddlers: Phone!: phone: is suitable for learning in a simple farm animals with the phone.
It is an educational game for boys and girls of preschool age.
The game " Games for toddlers: Phone! " improves the memory capacity of children and the ability to concentrate, increasing the level of education.
Make your children learn animal sounds made by various animals and have fun with them and with the phone!
This free version is designed for children aged 1-9.
IMPORTANT: NO Ads, NO permissions required, no information private necessary.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, to add a specific sound, to fix a bug or any other improvements that you think will help make this a great app for Android.
- Follow us on: www.a3bgamelab.com
View amazing learning cards of Cars and Transport, listen to the sounds and learn their names.
After viewing the pictures, your child will have the chance to play a small game – a fun quiz about the learning cards he has just seen. Regardless of their success or number of earned stars, your young Einstein will be rewarded with a storm of applause, with balloons flying into the sky!
This free educational application contains full set of “Cars and Transport” cards from the “Kids learn about World of Humans” application. In addition, it includes the clipped demo sets of the following groups of educational cards: “Instruments”, “Professions”, “Musical Instruments”, “Tableware”, “Furniture”, “Clothes”, “Buildings”.
An important feature of this educational application is the learning cards are not the painted pictures but the bright, beautiful and optimistic photos of objects!
It isn't necessary for your child to be able to read to play this educational game. An extremely simple interface with voice hints allows toddlers to play and learn the educational cards on their own.
This App supports English and Russian languages – Perfect for teaching your children either English or Russian.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Лунтик и его друзья делают первые шаги в изучении цифр. Помоги Корнею Корнеичу сосчитать кристаллы, а Кузе и Вупсеню с Пупсенем - угадать, на какие цифры похожи облака. И, конечно, никто не наведет порядок в детском саду лучше, чем это сделает Лунтик.
Игра разработана специально для детей в возрасте от трёх до пяти лет. Большое количество анимаций, разнообразная графика и полная озвучка всех персонажей и заданий делают её интересной и увлекательной. Игра имеет простой и понятный ребенку интерфейс. Изучай счет вместе с героями любимого мультфильма!
Положение о конфиденциальности. Мы очень серьезно относимся к вопросам конфиденциальности. Данное приложение не собирает и не передает никакую личную информацию пользователя. Соединение с сетью Интернет не устанавливается.
Это бесплатная демонстрационная версия игры с возможностью покупки полной версии внутри приложения. Полная версия игры также доступна отдельно в магазине.
Игра сделана при участии создателей мультфильма - анимационной студии "Мельница" (Барбоскины, Лунтик, Иван Царевич и Серый волк, Три Богатыря).
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of different animals, all while learning their names and listen to the animals’ unique sounds!
These carefully selected photographs allow your child to not only learn the names of the various animals, but also glimpse into the animal’s beautiful world and everything it offers!
After your child looks over and experiences the animal flashcards, there is a fun game waiting for them, which tests how much they’ve understood. Regardless of the number of correct answers, the player earns stars and young talent is rewarded with thunderous applause and balloons!
In the free app, the animals are divided into three groups: “domestic animals and pets”, “forest animals”, and “animals of the world” (animals that live in Asia, Africa, the Arctic, and Antarctic). Additional animals, like “birds”, “insects”, and “world of water” (fish and water-thriving animals), are available in the full version of the application.
A significant feature of this app is that there are no unrealistic drawings. Instead, full-length beautiful pictures are used that resemble actual animals (as they look in real life), which helps the child easily remember their names and features.
Do you have older children in primary school? If so, this educational game will also come in handy for them because in addition to English, the app supports German, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
Playing these types of games with flashcards has been proven to aid students in quickly learning a foreign language. They can discover new words and are able to easily impress their teachers and classmates!
Your child doesn’t even need to know how to read with this app! Its simple interface and voice prompts allow even the youngest kid to play and learn the names of the animals by themselves! After playing the game, be sure to visit the zoo or pet store with your child – you’ll be happy and impressed as they present their newly acquired knowledge of all the animals they see!
Experience has shown that for most children, viewing and learning from bright and vivid images becomes a favorite pastime and having them play this game often reinforces their knowledge. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and founder of the “The Institutes for The Achievement of Human Potential”, training just 5 - 10 minutes a day stimulates the development of various parts of the brain. This allows for the development of a photographic memory, which means your could can develop faster than her or his peers, and become more open to the vast knowledge of the world.
Doman is undoubtedly right! The younger the child, the easier they absorb new information.
In these kids puzzles each character is cheerfully animated with multiple cute sound effects. As soon as you place a character your toddler can freely move it around as you like - why not play this educational game together with your toddlers and make up little short stories about all the animals?
With lots of puzzles to choose from, which one will become your child's favorite? The farm with cute animals, the Caribbean pirates, the jungle waterhole, the red planet, or the fairytale land with a princess and a dragon? Winter wonderland with Santa Claus and a Christmas tree? Don't forget to try the random level, where your toddler never know what animals you will get. Dinosaurs in the jungle? Aliens in fairy land? Elephants in space? It is simply one of the best games for toddlers.
Parental guidance information:
- No advertisements - just fun and educational!
- Suggested age group is toddlers aged 2, 3 or 4, depending on previous touchscreen game experience.
- This toddler learning game encourages basic manipulation skills for toddlers (drag and drop, touch), problemsolving skills (solving puzzles) and imaginative play (using it as magic stickers).
- Collaborative play is encouraged. After solving a puzzle, take a moment to use the animals in the game as magic stickers and play with your toddler, learning basic spatial concepts or just having fun! How you use it for learning will vary with your kids age and abilities.
- Great games for kids with autism of any age - multiple random layouts for each jigsaw puzzle prevents toddlers and children from memorising piece locations.
Check out our other fun games for toddlers at http://www.appfamily.se - christmas games, jigsaw puzzles, balloon pop, memory, and more educational apps!
- Installs to SD card if available.
- Anonymous usage statistics are collected via Google Analytics, hence the requirement for Internet access. We do this only to improve the game experience of future versions. The only statistic collected is the number of times each level is played (we take kids privacy seriously)
Development: Per Haglund, Zhong Yu, Linnéa Klar, Sebastian Petterson
Art: Used under licence from artist, all rights reserved
Art animations: Christofer Haglund
Music: Kevin MacLeod
-5 from 10
Preschool educational games are designed for toddlers and children up to 5 years. Developing baby games are very important component of modern baby development. Educational games for kids and babies on mobile devices are becoming a trend in the category of games for kids.
Just set weight and fill up white circle on the display. Notice the white circle gets bigger or smaller depending on the ingredient or the weight you entered. It's just a guesstimate based on mass and volume