Full version contains 24 games in one (without ads):
- Sound animated learning of letters and numbers.
- Learn to recognize animals and their sounds.
- Distinguish between shapes and colors and match the pieces.
- Distinguish between colors and show your ability to move animated balls around the screen.
- Practice your memory with fruits learning mode.
- Match the pictures and play with wooden pieces.
- Learn the different sounds of musical instruments and play their music.
- Create your first musical melodies playing the xylophone.
- Play puzzles with pictures of your environment.
- Play with butterflies, fish and other animals.
- Have lots of fun with soap bubbles and balloons.
- Draw funny pictures with lots of pencils and colors.
- Listen and learn the funny sounds of the most familiar vehicles.
- Improve reflexes by flying a toy plane.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
you can also acquire the following skills by playing this game:
- Improve children's skills of memory, concentration and development of knowledge of their environment.
- Help with the recognition of the letters in the alphabet.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects and animal sounds, musical instruments and vehicles.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line.
- The game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The app includes a fun game to improve attentiveness and fine motor skills of the toddler.
- The game features catchy tender tunes.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Encourage him or her to touch the number you are speaking of. The bright colors of the buttons will help the child remember the new information.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says. You may let the child make a call before going to bed to wish good night to their favorite beast.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while. The time spent playing will do the children good, and the parents will get a spare hour to mind their affairs or take a little rest.
Make this holiday eve full of wonders for your kids. This winter feast celebration with bells, socks, gifts, toys and fir tree, will make cheer all your family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Includes the following fun Baby Games:
Burst the balloons: This baby game improves your baby's hand-eye coordination by popping balloons moving across the screen
Jack-in-the-box: Touch the screen to play the music until Jack pops out
Whack-a-mole: This baby games features a mole which your baby has to hit quickly before it disappears
Animal Sounds: Touch the animals to hear the sound they make. Animal sounds include cat, dog, farm animals.
Car noises: Includes car, plane & train sounds.
Each of these free Games Include a toddler lock screen which can enabled in Settings so your baby can have fun without accidentally making calls by pressing the Menu, Back or Search buttons while playing the baby game.
To unlock simply press the buttons 1,2,3,4 in order.
Lock screen limitation: Google does not allow disabling of the Home button so this cannot be locked by the lock screen in Baby Games.
If you have any issues or improvements for Baby Games please email email@example.com
No advertisements are shown while playing! :)
Does your child want to play with your cellphone all the time? Then you use this app to turn your phone or tablet into a colorful baby phone, with cute graphics, high-quality music and lots of great animal sounds.
This game features both a classic keypad with numbers and an animal keypad with hilarious animal sounds. When your child dials a number, an animal chosen at random will answer the phone. Your child can touch the animal to hear the sounds and watch it move around.
Your kid can also change the design of the mobile phone to pick their favorite 'skin'! Keeps children visually stimulated and engaged.
Want to call a particular animal to hear their partcicular sounds? Just press a single number and use the speed-dial!
Fun features in the game:
- 2 keypads
- 6 colorful phone designs
- 2 high-quality nursery rhymes as background music
- 12 cute animated animals to dial and interact with
- Lots of great sound effects
- Learn the numbers 0-9
Does your kid love it? Or do they hate it? Please write a short comment about our babyphone game and let us know!
For more fun, have a look at our other fun kids games for babies and children aged 1, 2, 3 and 4 years old.
- Does not contain third-party ads
- Does contain a link to our Facebook page
- Does contain promotion for our other apps
- Does use anonymous data collection tools
How to play:
★ The game show at the top right area the animal you have to fish.
★ To fish the animal, your children will have to tap it, selecting it between the 9 different animals in the screen. If the kid reach to fish the correct animal, score will be increased, and in other way, score will be decreased, but your kid will can to continue fishing.
★ Fishing the Fishes Kids Game has 3 difficulty level: Easy, Normal and Hard. The difference between them is the time you hva to fish the animals.
Features os Fishing the Fishes Kids Game:
✔ This game is for your childres, kids, babie, and toodlers. It is a very good game for preschools.
✔ This game for kids is for free, so the game has ads
✔ 22 different animals
✔ 3 difficulty levels
✔ Funny sounds and cute pictures
✔ Animated game: Watter has animation, in order to give us a reality sensation. Fishing rod is animated. Fishes are animated, and they seem to be swimming in the watter.
✔ We test the game in several kids, and we improved the game with the result os those testing
✔ Your kids will improve their visual capacities, concentration and memory, while they are having fun.
✔ Fishing the Fishes Kids Game is a good way to exercise the brain's ability
✔ The game has score, so your children will try to increase it in each game, improving the capacities of your kids
If you like the game, give us +1. You can also follow us in our Facebook Fan Page.
“Peek-a-boo!” is a fun and sweet, magical journey, carefully crafted for pre-school children. The game helps improve memory and attention, as well as develop a natural sense of wonder, creativity and curiosity.
Here, your little ones will discover a magical land and get to meet lots of beautifully drawn animals. They will get to play hide-n-seek and tag with Pony, Teddy, Bunny, Monkey, Little dragon, Hippo and many, many others.
Surprises and miracles await your children at the Sugar Beach, Waffle Savanna, Cloud Town and other corners of this magic world. “Peek-a-boo!” is full of easter eggs and amazing discoveries.
• Hide-n-Seek or Tag? Pick what you feel like playing today.
• Enjoy the beauty of the magical land throughout six exciting locations: Candy Forest, Sugar Beach, Waffle Savanna, Cloud Town, Flying Island, Space Nursery. More to come soon!
• Cute animated animals will educate your child in a playful way
• Vivid graphics, all hand drawn with great attention to detail, will develop an appreciation for form, colour and shape
• Natural sounds and cheerful music
• Hints and tips mode activated by default
• The game is free to download, but contains some in-app purchases.
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of different animals, all while learning their names and listen to the animals’ unique sounds!
These carefully selected photographs allow your child to not only learn the names of the various animals, but also glimpse into the animal’s beautiful world and everything it offers!
After your child looks over and experiences the animal flashcards, there is a fun game waiting for them, which tests how much they’ve understood. Regardless of the number of correct answers, the player earns stars and young talent is rewarded with thunderous applause and balloons!
In the free app, the animals are divided into three groups: “domestic animals and pets”, “forest animals”, and “animals of the world” (animals that live in Asia, Africa, the Arctic, and Antarctic). Additional animals, like “birds”, “insects”, and “world of water” (fish and water-thriving animals), are available in the full version of the application.
A significant feature of this app is that there are no unrealistic drawings. Instead, full-length beautiful pictures are used that resemble actual animals (as they look in real life), which helps the child easily remember their names and features.
Do you have older children in primary school? If so, this educational game will also come in handy for them because in addition to English, the app supports German, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
Playing these types of games with flashcards has been proven to aid students in quickly learning a foreign language. They can discover new words and are able to easily impress their teachers and classmates!
Your child doesn’t even need to know how to read with this app! Its simple interface and voice prompts allow even the youngest kid to play and learn the names of the animals by themselves! After playing the game, be sure to visit the zoo or pet store with your child – you’ll be happy and impressed as they present their newly acquired knowledge of all the animals they see!
Experience has shown that for most children, viewing and learning from bright and vivid images becomes a favorite pastime and having them play this game often reinforces their knowledge. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and founder of the “The Institutes for The Achievement of Human Potential”, training just 5 - 10 minutes a day stimulates the development of various parts of the brain. This allows for the development of a photographic memory, which means your could can develop faster than her or his peers, and become more open to the vast knowledge of the world.
Doman is undoubtedly right! The younger the child, the easier they absorb new information.
В нашем приложение ребенок может выучить следующие произведения:
-Кошка. М. Дружинина.
-Почему медведь спит зимой. В. Орлов.
-Погремушка. А. Барто.
-Заиньки. В. Берестов.
-Нужен гриб на ужин. Г. Лагздынь.
-Мышки водят хоровод.
-Промочил котенок лапки
-Как ходило солнышко.
С помощью нашего приложения Ваш ребенок уже через несколько дней будет рассказывать Вам стихотворения.
Все стихи озвучены детским голосом, что в большей степени заинтересует и привлечет внимание ребенка и способствует лучшему усвоению материала.
Все стихотворения сопровождаются красочными картинками.
Вы можете бесплатно самостоятельно отключить рекламу.
Вы можете сами почитать ребенку стихотворения.
Художественная литература является одним из традиционных способов развития умственных способностей малыша. Дети с огромным удовольствием слушают стихи благодаря их ритму и мелодичности. Даже двухмесячные малыши реагируют на знакомый стишок улыбкой.
Детские стихи полезны как для умственного развития ребенка, так и для эмоционального.С помощью простых стишков, ребенок постепенно готовится к восприятию более сложной литературы. Заучивание стихотворений тренирует и развивает мозг малыша.
Дети дошкольного возраста вслушиваются в стихотворные тексты, благодаря чему узнают, что слова могут обладать одинаковым звучанием, но иметь абсолютно разное значение. Обороты стихотворения остаются в памяти ребенка и развивают его лексикон.Кроме того, заучивание стихов расширяет кругозор ребенка, улучшает речь и способствует формированию культуры. А самое главное – развивает память.
Учим буквы и звуки (алфавит) - обучающая игра для детей дошкольного возраста. Теперь учить русский алфавит (азбуку) интересно и весело!
ВНИМАНИЕ: БУКВЫ ПРОИЗНОСЯТСЯ КАК ПРИ ЧТЕНИИ, А НЕ ТАК, КАК В АЛФАВИТЕ. Так ребёнку будет легче научиться читать.
Приложение состоит из четырёх разделов:
➊ Учим буквы. Ребёнок поворачивает кубик и слышит букву и слова, с неё начинающиеся.
➋ Собираем кубик. Ребёнок составляет кубик из картинок
➌ Лопаем пузыри. Необходимо лопнуть пузырь с нужной буквой
➍ Составляем слова. Ребёнок составляет простые слова из трёх или четырёх букв.
азбука для детей, азбука для самых маленьких, русский алфавит для детей бесплатно, обучение детей чтению, русский алфавит, азбука для малышей, для самых маленьких, для детей, для дошкольников, бесплатно, игры для детей, образовательные игры для детей
Entertaining Game for kids or toddlers - Balloon pop!
Million flying balloons! Need to have time to play Balloon Pop! Plus soap bubbles, stars and birds soaring in the blue sky!
Enjoy child game balloon Pop - is a great opportunity for parents to spend some time with their child useully, everyone will enjoy playing with colorful pictures.
Educational baby games is a very important component of the modern baby development. Free educational games for small children and baby on mobile devices become a trend in the category of games for kids.
If you like our game please rate it and visit our web site to enjoy more free educational apps for kids on
Together with your child, you can watch bright and colorful flashcards with accompanying sound, showing cars, machines and various forms of transportation while learning their names and the sounds which they make.
After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she has learned. Regardless of the number of correct answers given, and of stars earned, the child’s developing skills will be fostered by enthusiastic applause and floating balloons!
This free app includes a full set of flashcards from “Cars and Transportation” category of “The Human World for Kids.” Additionally, the app includes a shortened demo version of several sets of cards from the following categories: “Jobs”, “Buildings”, “Musical Instruments”, “Tools”, “Furniture”, “Kitchen Tools,” and “Clothing and Shoes.”
One important distinction makes this educational app stand out from the rest: instead of drawings, which are not always easy to identify as a real object, the child will see bright, beautiful and fun-spirited photographs. This will allow the child to “see” each object as it actually appears in the real world, while allowing the parent to tell the child more about this object.
Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! In addition to English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
While playing with the educational flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their teachers and classmates. An A+ is guaranteed!
The youngster does not need to be able to read in order to use this educational app. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently.
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge. It's important to make use of this ability while it's available!
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. This day let your son or daughter to play our games. It will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
click and play
each animal makes a different sound
Toddler is a colorful, fun kid’s games app. Keep your kids entertained with many pictures of animals and objects that make their own unique sounds. There are dozens of animals to choose from to help your toddler learn and have fun. It’s like a picture book come to life!
You children will be delighted to explore each page -- a new and different world -- like including:
Each new world comes with at least 5 objects or animals for your toddlers to point to. Hear a cow moo, a spider scurry, an elephant trumpet, a monkey’s silly sounds and much more. Your children can have lots of fun interacting with each page and everything in it with a simple click.
- Several pages to keep your kids from growing board
- Each page offers unique design and color
- Nice background, cute and loveable characters
- Interactive features to entertain the children
- Sounds for each page
- High Quality graphics
- Works on phones and tablets
- Plenty of entertainment for the kids for hours
Entertainment for your kids and a bit of education has never been easier to accomplish. With this game on your mobile device, you don’t have to worry about toting around paper picture books and bulky games wherever you go. Just bring up the game and hand it to your child for lots of fun. Toddler is easy to navigate, even for the youngest of toddlers. The controls are simple, easy to use and your child will be well on their way to learning new animal sounds and enjoying the different picture worlds.
Please let us know what you think of this game. Any feedback or tips for improvement are greatly appreciated as we want to make our games as fun and helpful to your children as possible.
Discover the animals in 8 different worlds with your child.
By tapping the animals they will move and make their respective noise. Also trees and other things can be moved by tapping them.
But pay attention: maybe your child will find the hidden animals.
Start a fascinating voyage of discovery with your child, maybe to bridge any possible waiting time.
Get a first impression of Animal Sounds kids & toddlers and look at our YouTube Video.
We hope you have fun with this new app "Animal Sounds kids & toddlers".
Animal Sounds kids & toddlers is for all Android devices compatible.
Animal Sounds kids & toddlers was developed by TapDevStudio. We are an independent company and we are specialized in developing Apps for kids. Animal Sounds kids & toddlers will be regularly updated and improved. Please help us and send your ideas and suggestions.
Visit our homepage and see more of our App`s for you and your child!
Just set weight and fill up white circle on the display. Notice the white circle gets bigger or smaller depending on the ingredient or the weight you entered. It's just a guesstimate based on mass and volume