!!! Please add the widget manually before launching the application !!!
The different sizes of the widget are: 1x1, 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 (useful for tablets).
Personalization starts by launching the application via the Launcher or by clicking on the widget.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
Do you like this widget? Then buy the "Donate" version ;)
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
Modern mathematicians can use more advanced calculus or real analysis of follow-up to get this area of theory. However, the great ancient Greek mathematician Archimedes in the "circle of measurement" (Measurement of a Circle) using Euclidean geometry that a circle is equal to the area within a radius of its length and circumference as the two angle side of the triangle area. Circumference 2π r, right-angled triangle the area of the product of two right-angle side of the half, draw a circle area of π r 2.
Spread the ancient Chinese "Nine Chapters on Arithmetic Katada," chapter in the fields round the area of surgery on the circle described as "half week was multiplied by the radius of the plot step." Wei Liu Hui annotated the times, "Nine Chapters on Arithmetic" when, by the "end" cut round operation that provides the same results. (Source Wikipedia)
Try 'File Hide Pro' which is also free if you need DISGUISE function. File Hide Pro is disguised as a Tip Calculator so no one will know that you are hiding something!
Password setting to prevent others from using this app.
You can enable the password on the Settings by checking the option 'Enable Password' and set your password through 'Change Password'.
Hide any file(Pictures, Audios, Videos and etc.) or folder you don't want anyone else to see.
Hidden Pictures and Videos will disappear from your gallery and video player IMMEDIATELY after you hide them and will appear again once you unhide them.
UNLIMITED version that allows you to hide as many files as you want.
Password protection to protect the app itself to prevent others from using this app.
Hide files & folders.
Fast and reliable. Hide folders in seconds.
Clean,smooth and intuitive UI to help you easily hide files and folders.
Easy to manage all the hidden items and toggle the status between hidden and unhidden.
Password protection to ensure your privacy.
Explanation for the PERMISSIONS:
This app needs MODIFY STORAGE CONTENTS to hide files.
And the others (Internet and Network Location) are just used for ads display like many other apps. Nothing will be stored online.
How to hide and unhide files?
Please refer to the detailed help by pressing the MENU button and selecting the Help menu.
I hided some files and uninstalled this app, will my hidden files get lost?
No. The hidden files are still stored secretly and safely somewhere on your phone and you can re-install this app again any time when you want to restore them. NOTHING WILL GET LOST!
Keywords: Hide Files, Hide Folders, Hide Pictures, Hide Photos, Hide Videos
1.Supports android platform 2.2 and above.
2.Automatically search and login the WiFi Storage.
3.Support network and parameters setting
4.Support the keyword search function from the current folder
5.Browse and edit(delete) files located on andriod phone/pad and WiFi Storage, edit(transfer) files between WiFi Storage and andriod phone/pad.
6.Supports “Open In“ button to copy and open files in other applications.
7.Support the filelist and thumbnail view, support thumbnail images show and MP3 artwork(ID3) shows; Support gravity sensor switch direction
8.Upload photos and video records from android phone/pad to the WiFi Storage to clear up more spaces
9.Support email documents
10.Stream music, photo and even video from the WiFi Storage to android device over WiFi connection,decoding ability more dependent on the system, file format depend on the player software installed on you device, we suggest to use MX Player and other players.
11.Support email and save photo,or upload photos to Facebook.
12.Support Photo slideshow and background music playing
Periscope shows a tree of boces representing your USB storage's folder structure, where each box's color and size represents the disk usage of that file or directory. The contents of each folder are shown underneath the box for that folder, so you can drill down into the hierarchy.
Tap on a box to zoom to that box, or swipe and pinch to navigate around. The children of each folder are sorted biggest to smallest, left to right. Children that aren't big enough to show are grouped together into a grey box - zoom in or tap to see them.
This app is also available for Windows: http://karlhendrikse.co.nz/projects.htm. The framework supports various other kinds of trees (I use it to investigate the number of lines in checkouts of source code). Some kind of tree you think would work being visualised like this? Send me an email or post a comment about it!
Use A1 SD Bench - free tool to benchmark your phone & tablet SD card, RAM and memory, to test IO read / write speed (Quick, Long, Random I/O and Accurate) and check media performance, and compare your benchmark results online.
★ Free, and without Ads
★ Four benchmark modes - Quick, Longer, Accurate and Random I/O
★ Built-in compare results online (anonymous)
★ Built-in view statistics online
★ SD card speed test, or multiple SD cards
★ Speed test any Android storage including RAM and USB
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
★ Measure both read and write speeds to find out how fast is your SD card
★ Quick and Accurate benchmark (to reduce caching effects)
★ Check your speed-test results with other devices
★ Speed categories: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
★ Custom location option to test any device directory
★ Shows total and free memory for all media including RAM
• Internal memory
• Internal SD cards
• External SD cards
• System RAM (Random access memory)
• USB flash drive (including, NAND flash, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
• Up to 6 USB flash drives (connected simultaneously via USB hub)
• USB HDD (Hard drives)
Supported memory cards:
• SD Cards
• Micro SD
• Micro SDHC
• Micro SDXC
• Phone's built-in memory (card)
• Problem? Please, send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• We can not test all Android devices, so if your device's memory / SD card / USB is not detected correctly, use Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, specifying path to your storage, e.g. /mnt/sdcard/, /mnt/usb_drive;
• NTFS and other non-native file systems is supported as far as your Android device is compatible with a such FS.
• Your device needs enough free (100 MB and up, depending on media speed, and up to few GB if using longer test option) space for benchmarks to work;
• More: http://a1dev.com/sd-bench/notes/
• From the application itself
More info on permissions:
• "Storage" & "Media" is used to benchmark your device storage, SD cards and USB attached drives.
• "Internet" is used to access and submit online scores and for anonymous usage statistics (both can be enabled and disabled).
This app allows you to see the status of all your servers on your mobile anytime anywhere.
Just imagine: Your client doesn't call you because his server is down. Instead you'll call him first
What will that do for your relationship with your client?
This is what ServerPulse will do for you:
If one of your servers stops working the ServerPulse web server will send you a text message to your mobile phone and an email.
You’ll know exactly which of your servers stopped working and when it happened. You can then decide what to do about it – call someone to put the plug back in :) , restart a virtual machine by remote access or go on-site to check yourself. Once the server is back online you’ll get another notification.
ServerPulse will also notify you if a disk drive starts filling up or a process eats up all the memory. That means you can do something about it before it causes bigger problems.
We love this feature ourselves because as Microsoft Exchange consultants we see it happening frequently: Exchange shuts down because of the dreaded error message “452 4.3.1 insufficient system resources”, meaning low disk space. And the system administrator never saw it coming without ServerPulse.
And just to be sure you can use our website and our free apps to check the server status on your mobile at any time.
Dateien sicher online speichern und jederzeit darauf zugreifen.
- Ihre virtuelle Festplatte im Internet
- Dateien hochladen, speichern und mit Kontakten teilen
- Jederzeit und überall Zugriff auf Ihre Dateien
- Sichere Speicherung im deutschen Rechenzentrum
- Kostenlos für alle WEB.DE Nutzer
Mit der WEB.DE Online-Speicher App haben Sie Ihre virtuelle Festplatte im Internet immer dabei. Speichern Sie Dokumente, Videos, Musik oder andere Dateien einfach in Ihrem WEB.DE Online-Speicher und greifen Sie mit der App jederzeit darauf zu. Natürlich können Sie mit der App auch unterwegs Dateien in Ihren Online-Speicher hochladen und diese speichern und verwalten.
Der WEB.DE Online-Speicher ist kostenloser Bestandteil jedes WEB.DE E-Mail-Kontos und Ihre virtuelle Festplatte für Fotos, Musik, Videos und Dokumente. Mit der App lassen sich zudem Dokumente, Videos, Musik und andere Dateien unterwegs hochladen und synchronisieren.
Der Schutz sowie die Sicherheit und Verfügbarkeit Ihrer Daten sind uns wichtig: Der WEB.DE Online-Speicher wird ausschließlich in unseren Hochsicherheits-Rechenzentren in Deutschland und unter Anwendung deutscher Datenschutz- und Sicherheitsbestimmungen betrieben.
Damit Sie Ordner aus dem Online-Speicher bequem für ausgewählte Kontakte freigeben können, erfordert die App das Recht, auf Ihre Kontakte zuzugreifen.
Bastiv Security Antivirus protects your Android phones and tablets from theft, loss, malware, privacy risks and unwanted calls.
• take control over your device when lost or stolen.
• remotely lock or wipe your device, pinpoint it’s location on the map or receive notifications when the SIM card has been changed.
• protect your apps with a password or a pattern.
• protect your mobile device against viruses, spyware and malware by scanning your device and removing malicious apps.
• automatically scan all apps being installed.
• clear applications cached files to save disk space and speed up your device.
• automatically reject unknown or unwanted calls by making userdefined lists of unacceptable telephone numbers.
• monitor your children's location while you can also read their messages and keep an history of all calls made, received or missed.
• filter outgoing calls
• identify those apps on your device whose permissions could allow them to compromise your privacy or cost you money in outgoing calls/texts.
• review security relevant settings and change to more secure values.
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
- Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
- View root directory and SDCARD
- Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
- View and edit files
- Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
- Create and delete directories (folders).
- Add new files & folders in any directory
- Install zips using clockwork recovery
- Execute script files
- Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
- Open files and folders with other apps
- Change text color
- Sort by name, size & date
- Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
- Search for files or folders
developer by : Ismai Sallami
Why upgrade to pro?
- Support the developer!
- Get more themes - including a night theme.
- Have access to the widget.
- Be able to organise and remove empty folders!
One million gallery albums no more!
Redirect File Organizer finally offers a way to automatically organise your files.
The concept is simple, you create a 'Redirect/s' in my app that contains some info about how you want your device organised (eg. Move Movie and Video files to the /movies folder), once you've created it once the app will automatically organise however you have told it to.
- Move your Video files to one folder.
- Move your gifs to one place.
- Consolidate your music.
- Automatically manage files from your Internal Storage to SD Card with no intervention!
- Easily backup files.
- Keep your work documents organised.
- Make a mistake or don't like how it is organised? - Just click undo and try again.
➜ Support for Android 2.3+
➜ Insanely fast - Redirected 29 files per second on a HTC One*
➜ Extremely low footprint.
➜ Ability to edit Redirects.
➜ Create custom Redirects!
➜ Copy option for Redirects.
➜ Live Preview of Redirects.
➜ Global Blacklists.
➜ Min/Mix File size options.
➜ Remade widget.
➜ Tons of polish.
➜ UI improvements.
➜ KitKat transparency.
➜ Simplification of help/tutorials/explanations.
➜ Bug fixes.
➜ Improve Undo redirect compatibility.
➜ Shift to more efficient Media restore methods.
➜ Improved dark theme.
➜ Improved intuitiveness.
This is your all-in-one app for file management. Easily move files between local storage and cloud services, manage folders, sort lists and share.
CloudPro File Manager seamlessly fuses local storage with the cloud CloudPro File Manager
Why CloudPro File Manager?
* Full-featured file and folder management including sharing:
- view file properties,
- copy, move, rename or delete files,
- transfer files between your phone and server or between servers,
- create and manage folders
* List management:
- sort by name, size, type or date,
- tick multiple checkboxes
* Smart “My Documents” folders:
- APK Packages,
- compressed files (ZIP, RAR, etc.),
* View and manage app lists (both downloaded and system applications)
* Full-featured cloud support:
- Dropbox accounts,
- FTP servers,
- Windows networks
* Manage or edit your files and folders in the cloud, and move files to local storage
Note: You can view or open your files stored locally or in the cloud if a required application is installed on your device.