Quick Circle is a powerful concept. It allows you to do simple and quick action using one hand only. However, Quick Circle lack the option to lock private apps like dialer, calendar (Quick Circle Apps).
Quick Circle Lock is the answer for that. It gives you the option to lock privates apps using Knock Code.
We don't send your knock code!!!
In order to choose items you need to go to our regular app, swipe the drawer and choose settings.
The design is based on the Material Design. Optimised for the Lollipop.
More features are on the way:
- Delete a notification with swipe
- More themes
If you have any ideas, found bugs or you would like to contact me, feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is open source: https://github.com/zsoltmester/qcn.
1. ‘QuickCircle' download and installation
2. System configuration > General option > Quick Circle case on > App click > Select apps
You are able to perform key functions on any window system without opening a cover.
You can select up to 6 apps.
* This Application requires LG G3 Quick Circle case.
You must first set up a simple before using this app.
* Work in environments equipped with LG G3 and QuickCircle cases only a quick circle app.
1. run QuickCircle View
2. Check ApplicationList, if you want to see message through QuickCircle Case
* this app can't read whatsApp
** This is the reason for the mobile phone administrator privileges in order to end the phone screen .
This app does not require any personal information.
G3, quick circle, Optimus, quick circles viewer, telegram, facebook, quickcircle, whatsapp
The data is downloaded using QR Code technology. The image to be scanned appears on the coffee machine display and the Snap&Share APP records and sends the data to the desired destination. The data can also be read directly on the mobile device.
The system stores a history of all readings made on the mobile device. The machines will automatically be localized using mobile functions for geolocation.
Users can benefit from the possibility of checking and sharing the machine’s main parameters and counters in real time. The Snap&Share APP has been developed to support a variety of user categories, such as coffee roasters, chain companies, distributors, shop managers and baristas with their own bars or cafés, and technicians and sales staff.
The Snap&Share APP is able to scan every other type of QR Code as well.
Protect your loved ones peacefully !
QuickSafe is an usefull application that allows to easily locate family members.
Suitable for the whole family (children, elder, dependent persons), QuickSafe offers serenity to the family.
☞ How does this work ?
- QuickSafe is an SMS based application (the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
- Every Android smartphone equipped with QuickSafe could locate any other Android smartphone also equipped with QuickSafe.
- To ensure privacy security, the user controls the list of contacts allowed to locate him/her.
- The list of contacts if fully customizable (identity, photo...)
- Full access to the geolocation history
- In case of emergency, QuickSafe allows to call emergency services (112) and also displays the list of hospitals/pharmacies around.
- Geolocation accuracy depends on the environment in which the Android smartphone is.
Free application with no add, QuickSafe is designed to improve your life and protect your loved ones.
If you have the GO SMS application, some unexpected behaviour may appear. To avoid this, please go to the settings of GO SMS -> Incoming settings : uncheck the option "don't populate notification to others application"
Permission INTERNET to display the Map
Permission TELEPHONE so the user can call the emergency services (112)
Permission SMS so the communication between Android smartphones equipped with QuickSafe(the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
Permission LOCATION/GPS to allow the smartphone location
Permission READ CONTACTS only to associate a name to the phone number requesting authorization.
No personal data is collected.
/!\ Please Report bugs on github
/!\ Please Rate and Comment
/!\ Looking for translators (spanish, italian, ...)
TAGS: status, hackspace, makerspace, hacklab
This app is basically designed for security purposes as a surveillance camera. Set up your phone in a convenient room before traveling or just leaving home and have peace of mind.
We are willing to improve and make changes in the software. Before applying a poor rate, contact us reporting any problem and we will be happy to support you.
Before downloading, read carefully the lines below:
We do not verify or endorse and take no responsibility for the content of pictures made using the this application. By using the App, you agree that any content that you submit or capture may be transmitted to the recipient of your monitoring. The content of captured pictures is entirely the responsibility of the person from whom downloaded and set up this app .
The App support LG's Quick Circle
* Elegant, simple user interface.
* Bright flashlight using device's LED flash.
* Ability to use torch outside the app and with screen turned off.
* Supports Android 4.0 and up.
Big credit to the great designer Jeppe Foldager for the app icon!
If you use this app, you don't have to open cover to magnify objects and you will see magnified objects in full screen when you open the cover.
You can still use this app in full screen mode if you don't have LG G3 or Quick Circle Cover.
How to install Quick Circle App.
1) install this app
2) check in this QuickCircle Magnifier in Settings -> General -> Quick Circle Case -> Application
!!! Please add the widget manually before launching the application !!!
The different sizes of the widget are: 1x1, 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 (useful for tablets).
Personalization starts by launching the application via the Launcher or by clicking on the widget.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
Do you like this widget? Then buy the "Donate" version ;)
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)