Quick Circle is a powerful concept. It allows you to do simple and quick action using one hand only. However, Quick Circle lack the option to lock private apps like dialer, calendar (Quick Circle Apps).
Quick Circle Lock is the answer for that. It gives you the option to lock privates apps using Knock Code.
We don't send your knock code!!!
In order to choose items you need to go to our regular app, swipe the drawer and choose settings.
1. ‘QuickCircle' download and installation
2. System configuration > General option > Quick Circle case on > App click > Select apps
You are able to perform key functions on any window system without opening a cover.
You can select up to 6 apps.
* This Application requires LG G3 Quick Circle case.
The design is based on the Material Design. Optimised for the Lollipop.
More features are on the way:
- Delete a notification with swipe
- More themes
If you have any ideas, found bugs or you would like to contact me, feel free to send me an email: email@example.com.
This application is open source: https://github.com/zsoltmester/qcn.
The App support LG's Quick Circle
* Elegant, simple user interface.
* Bright flashlight using device's LED flash.
* Ability to use torch outside the app and with screen turned off.
* Supports Android 4.0 and up.
Big credit to the great designer Jeppe Foldager for the app icon!
If you use this app, you don't have to open cover to magnify objects and you will see magnified objects in full screen when you open the cover.
You can still use this app in full screen mode if you don't have LG G3 or Quick Circle Cover.
How to install Quick Circle App.
1) install this app
2) check in this QuickCircle Magnifier in Settings -> General -> Quick Circle Case -> Application
You must first set up a simple before using this app.
* Work in environments equipped with LG G3 and QuickCircle cases only a quick circle app.
1. run QuickCircle View
2. Check ApplicationList, if you want to see message through QuickCircle Case
* this app can't read whatsApp
** This is the reason for the mobile phone administrator privileges in order to end the phone screen .
This app does not require any personal information.
G3, quick circle, Optimus, quick circles viewer, telegram, facebook, quickcircle, whatsapp
With the Quick Paint, you can:
-Add 4 different shapes: line, square, circle, and arrow.
-Choose 8 colors: black, gray, white, red, green, blue, orange, and yellow.
-Choose the color, width, filled or stroke of the shapes.
-Add text right now.
You can also save the pictures in the default folder, and you can do with them by delete, share, rename and so on in the App.
Note: here is the feature, when you select draw shape, click on the screen with one finger and stay it, then you can use another finger change the shape by click the screen. And when you finish the shape, you can also change the shape’s color in the same way.
✓ Configure separate events for Volume Up and Down buttons*
✓ Built-in flashlight allows you to toggle your camera flash just by holding the volume key, without unlocking the phone
✓ Launch any app on your phone
✓ Launch an "Ok Google" voice search prompt
✓ Supports Launcher Shortcuts as well. You can Direct Dial a contact, start Google Maps Navigation to a preset destination, open a bookmarked site and more.
✓ No ads. Completely free.
* Volume Down button action disabled in Android 5.0 and above due to restrictions from LG
✓ Stock LG ROM (or ROMS based on it)
✓ QuickMemo installed and working properly
✓ Not compatible with Quick Circle case
All variants of LG G2 and G3, including carrier specific versions of Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, others and mini models such as Beat, Lite, Stylus, Dual and more
By Naveen Naushad for AppTuners
This is NOT an official app from LG Electronics. Key Plus has been developed by AppTuners for selected range of LG phones.
Light must be turned off before switching between the app and the widget. Two conflicting flashlights will cause a crash.
Simple Circle Flashlight App is the simplest, most minimal, and beautiful free flashlight app you will find for Android.
Simple Circle Flashlight App has both a flashlight on the back of your Android device, a white screen for users without cameras, and even a home screen widget!
Simple Circle Flashlight uses the LED light on the back of your Android smartphone as a high quality HD LED flashlight! With the widget, you can access your flashlight wherever and whenever you need it.
We know, we know... another torch app? Here's why ours is the best: It is the brightest, most aesthetically and visually pleasing, simple, flashlight app, with beautiful graphics.
This app turns your device into the brightest flashlight it can be! This is the greatest lighting tool that takes full advantage of your phone's camera LED light.
- Brightest possible LED Flashlight
- Home Screen Widget for quick and easy access to you flashlight app
- On/Off switch/toggle with a fantastic, simple, modern, and minimalistic user interface
- High Quality graphics - it does not get better than this!
Is English not your language of preference? The following is how to say flashlight / flash light / torch in other languages:
- Japanese: 懐中電灯、フラッシュライト、トーチ
- Spanish: linterna, la luz de destello, antorcha
- Arabic: مصباح يدوي، ومضة ضوء، الشعلة
- Armenian: Լապտեր, ֆլեշ լույսի, ջահ
- Bulgarian: фенерче, флаш светлина, факел
- Chinese: 手电筒，闪光灯，火炬 / 手電筒，閃光燈，火炬
- Czech: baterka, blesk, baterka
- Danish: lommelygte, flash lys, lommelygte
- Dutch: flitslicht, flitslicht, zaklamp
- French: lampe de poche, flash de lumière, torche
- German: Taschenlampe, Blitzlicht, Taschenlampe
- Hebrew: פנס, הבזק אור, לפיד
- Hindi: टॉर्च, फ्लैश लाइट, मशाल
- Italian: torcia elettrica, la luce istantanea, torcia
- Korean: 손전등, 저속한 빛, 토치
- Latin: coruscamine lumen taeda
- Norwegian: lommelykt, lommelykt, lommelykt
- Polish: latarki, flash light, latarka
- Portuguese: lanterna, flash de luz, tocha
- Romanian: lanternă, lumină, lanternă
- Russian: Фонарик, фонарик, факел
- Serbian:батеријска лампа, блиц, бакља
- Slovak: baterka, blesk, baterka
- Tamil: பளீர் ஒளி விளக்கு, ஃப்ளாஷ் லைட், டார்ச்
- Thai: ไฟฉาย, ไฟแฟลช, ไฟฉาย
- Turkish: el feneri, flaş ışığı, meşale
- Ukrainian: Ліхтарик, ліхтарик, факел
- Vietnamese: đèn pin, đèn flash, đèn pin
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
!!! Please add the widget manually before launching the application !!!
The different sizes of the widget are: 1x1, 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 (useful for tablets).
Personalization starts by launching the application via the Launcher or by clicking on the widget.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
Do you like this widget? Then buy the "Donate" version ;)
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
- Sync with your QNAP Turbo NAS, editing and browsing your notes on mobile device.
- Insert photos to note from the local gallery of mobile device or an SD card.
- Support standalone editing, even without a NAS account, and user can upload notes to the selected NAS after connecting to the Internet.
- Provide meeting minutes template to help summarizing efficiently.
- Integrate tasks and calendar events in one page, linked to the notes.
- Support audio recording and photo taking via shortcuts, saving your multimedia files to your notes quickly.
- Support note taking and file attaching via shortcuts, jotting down your ideas in a snap.
- Provide reading history to quicky open your recently read notes.
- Share your notes by URL format, which also supports via third-party apps.
- Share your notes among NAS users with permissions of reading or editing.
- Android 4.0.3 and above
Private Cloud Requirements (to sync and share data)
- QNAP QTS 4.0.7 and above
- QNAP Notes Station 1.0.92 and above