ŠKODA Connect LITE® - Simplify your driving life
With ŠKODA Connect LITE® you get the opportunity to extend the connectivity capabilities of your older vehicle via your mobile phone. You will have access to your ŠKODA´s most important vehicle information, your digital logbook and additional features directly on your smartphone. Would you like to know where your vehicle is parked? How much your last journey cost? Or when your next service is due? Make your ŠKODA a connected car!
Simply obtain a ŠKODA Connect LITE DataPlug from your local ŠKODA retailer and plug it into your ŠKODA’s diagnostic port (OBD2). Connect the DataPlug to your smartphone via Bluetooth, register yourself in the app and ŠKODA Connect LITE will transmit all your important vehicle information to your Smartphone. This works for the majority ŠKODA models with an internal combustion engine manufactured since 2008.
ŠKODA Connect LITE brings the following features in particular to your smartphone:
- Overview of the most important vehicle data, such as vehicle identification number, mileage, fuel tank levels and the date your next inspection service is due.
- Your digital logbook records all journeys driven with the option of identifying and exporting business trips.
- See an overview of the amount of miles driven and the driving time, fuel consumed and costs of this, breakdown of types of journey (business, private, journey to work) and many other parameters.
Driving style analysis:
- This function assesses your driving style per journey and provides tips for more efficient driving.
- See where you last parked your vehicle and share your parking space location, e.g. via Whatsapp.
- Save all your fueling actions and automatically calculate the precise fuel costs per journey. This way, you’ll have a constant overview of your fueling costs in the course of the week or the month.
Service and appointments:
- Shows you the ŠKODA authorised workshops nearby and gives you the option of requesting an appointment. In this way, you can easily stay in contact with your preferred authorised workshop
- In the case of a breakdown, you have access with just one click to 24-hour breakdown assistance or the ŠKODA service hotline. If a warning light comes on you can find out what it means in the app.
- Complete exciting tasks and win trophies in your everyday driving.
- In order to access all functions, when starting you need to register in the app with your ŠKODA ID.
- For optimal recording of journeys, GPS and Bluetooth must be activated.
- ŠKODA Connect LITE is compatible with most models manufactured since 2008. Check to see if your ŠKODA is compatible at www.connect-lite.com
- ŠKODA Connect LITE is primarily a retrofit solution for models without Connective Services manufactured before 2017 and for lower equipment models that do not allow the use of Connective Services after 2017
- PHEV and BEV are not fully supported
- The Data Plug can be obtained from your local ŠKODA retailer.
- You should always keep your operating system up to date.
- The use of the GPS function may decrease your battery life.