The "Nuclear Power 3D" you through vivid and realistic 3D models presents an interesting insight into the technology, construction and operation of nuclear facilities. The complexity of its operation, from the principle of fission of heavy nuclei, nuclear reactor control over to the spent fuel handling is simplified to the extent acceptable to students and public. Interesting information in the form of explanatory metaphor in a simplified application level to find and inquisitive pupils of primary school. Game element is represented by the presence of minigames representing plants start with a few simple tasks.
3D model of the entire plant is designed according to the real layout of our state of the art equipment Temelin nuclear power plant. That does not mean that the application is devoted solely to her. For each device differences are emphasized and presented parameters and our second nucleolus - Nuclear power plant which produces electricity reliably for over 30 years.
Familiarizing begins in the area of nuclear power, performance deployment of the most important technology nodes. Virtually there is a subject that describes the entire life cycle of nuclear power plants since the decision to build up to its disposal. Výběrem highlighted objects to get deeply nested models through construction units to each device forming the key elements in the technological power wiring. This 3D virtual tour of nuclear power plants do not need any permission, yet visually, for example, to get a nuclear reactor. The design and layout of individual devices can be viewed from any perspective. Selecting a terminal device to get to the next - text-picture information level applications. Detailed 3D model visualization reveals the design and functionality of the equipment, access to information concerning the theoretical basis, and specific installation parameters, and presents a set of photographs of real devices. For each object you can try to fill in the knowledge test or solve a practical problem.
All 3D models of plants and facilities are real-time rendered, rotate and zoom objects is completely under your control. For clarity and better understanding of the functionality also contributes to the possibility of filtering the display of individual parts.
More information is at the end of the model are subdivided into several groups (information window):
• Interpretation (theory) - is a brief description of the history, design options and ways of using power equipment, its role in the technological complex plants.
• Physical principles - information window acquainted with the device in terms of utilization of basic physical principles and processes. As physical principles are the basic formulas characterizing a storyline.
• Parameters - Information window with a clear list of all major device parameters of both our nuclear power plants.
• Photo - window consists of selected photos gallery facilities in various views and sections, clearly representing the true nature of the object, its size, shape and location.
• Assignment - for those interested in the issue are prepared mathematical-physical tasks whose successful resolve required knowledge gained in the theoretical part of the description of a particular device.
• Tests - the final part of the detailed description of each end model, the test trials, in which you validate your knowledge.