The "Smart City 3D" you through vivid 3D models presents an interesting insight into the workings of moderního smart city. Smart City is the last time often inflected term with which operate the world's big cities, but also ordinary small town. More and more people are moving to the cities had, but because of overcrowding and deteriorating environment cease to be a pleasant place to live. Cities that this trend nechtějí reconcile waiting fundamental and necessary change. In the context of sustainable development must start acting responsibly to reduce the negative impacts of urbanization, more efficient use of all kinds of energy and improve the traffic situation on its territory. The result should be to improve the environment and maintaining a pleasant space for living.
Familiarization Smart City begins by looking at a simple 3D model of the fictional city of the highlighted objects and areas of urban infrastructure, which this phenomenon affects. Scrolling, rotating and zooming the scene can be viewed from any město perspective view of a flying drone. By selecting the highlighted object to get to the next - text-picture information level applications. In addition to describing the operating principle of a field here for the latest trends in smart urban development, benefits and advantages such solutions, the best known and most successful domestic and global implementation, together with a set of illustrative photographs. Relevant objects related to the energy needs of city dwellers is presented ESCO activity of the company ČEZ, as an important player in the field of modern energy and information technology.
Smart City consists of smart buildings and smart households in which people live. Therefore, the second part of the Smart City 3D dedicated to smart home and home as the basic building cell city. Selected objects represent a basic overview of technologies and smart devices, securing the unchallenged economic and ecological household and increasing the comfort and quality of life of its inhabitants.
And which areas are actually smart cities projects concern? Let's name at least the most important ones:
• Management and development strategy of the city - a personal and committed approach officials sustainable development, strategic planning,
• Development of the city - preference of green urban solutions, expanding green areas and water areas, improving the microclimate,
• Communication - Development and utilization of urban communication networks, information available to everyone,
• Security of citizens - achieve a high level of protection of persons and property,
• Sources of energy - integration of renewable energy systems to supply energy self-sufficiency, power management, increasing energy efficiency, smart grids,
• Management of buildings - saving on energy, indoor environmental quality, monitoring facility operations and smart management according to user requirements,
• Transportation - optimizing traffic management, depending on the traffic situation, priority passage of vehicles with right of preferential travel, Shared Service (bikesharing, carsharing)
• Clean transport - preference of zero-emission propulsion technologies (electromobility, hydrogen)
• Parking - information about the availability of parking spaces, the empty space navigation, the booking and payment.
• Public lighting - reduce consumption, increase safety in the city, intelligent control lamps depending on the situation, rapid diagnosis and targeted revision, elimination of light pollution,
• Waste management - quality and effective management of the collection and sorting of waste and secondary processing.
Adoption of the smart city concept is running for a very long track, consisting of conceptual and continuous promotion of smart solutions and preparing large, but also quite small projects. It is primarily a qualitative shift in the thinking of representatives of the city government, with any change ingrained attitudes and priorities of companies and inhabitants. The goal of all activities associated with the concept of smart cities (Smart City) is a continuous improvement of the quality of life and security of a stable and sustainable development of the city.