(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
- search on zip code or city
- click on a hotspot for more info
- link to Google Maps: immediately map out your route to the hotspot of your choice
- Filter: narrow down the results of your search by type of location, such as roadside restaurants, hotels, conference and seminar centres, train stations, petrol stations, airports, football stadiums, etc.
- Favorites: save your favorite hotspots to find them again quickly
*** The most popular WiFi application
*** TOP 1 in 25 countries
*** TOP 1 in Travel category in 40 countries
*** Contains 2,000,000 WiFi hotspots!
USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil ... America, Europe, Asia, Russia and CIS, Middle East, Oceania ― the WHOLE WORLD is in your pocket!
- WiFi spots from around the world
- WiFi hotspots with tips and PASSWORDS
- Smart cafe, hotel, city and country SEARCH
- MAP navigation
- Define your CURRENT LOCATION offline
- Real time customer SUPPORT
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE!
- Add WiFi spots and passwords
- Update old passwords
- Share WiFi hotspots with your Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber and Twitter friends
NEED WI-FI RIGHT NOW?
1. Launch WiFi Map
2. The app will show the nearest WiFi hotspots with their passwords
3. Done! You are now connected to WiFi;)
STAYING ONLINE IS EASY:
1) Find the city you are traveling to
2) View & scroll the map around
3) That's all! Now the app can work there without the Internet
!!! FOR TRAVELERS:
# WiFi tips & passwords
# Stay connected worldwide
Frequently visited cities (United States)
◎ Chicago: 1'800
◎ Houston: 2'600
◎ Los Angeles: 2'600
◎ New York City: 2'400
◎ Orlando: 1'700
◎ San Francisco: 2'100
◉ Brazil, São Paulo: 50'400
◉ China, Shanghai: 3'800
◉ France, Paris: 1'900
◉ Germany, Berlin: 2'300
◉ Italy, Rome: 2'100
◉ Mexico, Mexico City: 10'100
◉ Russia, Moscow: 24'700
◉ Spain, Barcelona: 1'800
◉ Thailand, Bangkok: 6'100
◉ Turkey, İstanbul: 7'500
◉ United Arab Emirates, Dubai: 3'200
◉ United Kingdom, London: 3'800
◉ United States, New York: 2'400
- AND 100,000 OTHER CITIES
Join the community! >>> www.facebook.com/groups/wifimap
FastConnect is The Cloud WiFi hotspot finder. Use it to create your free Cloud account and then register your compatible device for automatic connection* when in range of thousands of Cloud hotspots.
The Cloud WiFi is fast and really easy to use, and by switching to it you could save money by avoiding using your mobile data allowance. So do your phone/tablet (and wallet!) a favour and download FastConnect now!
• Set your compatible WiFi device to automatically connect whenever in range of thousands of free hotspots* — no need to re-enter username and password
• Register up to 2 devices per account
• Most apps will be active as soon as your device is connected to The Cloud WiFi. If you would like to surf the web, simply open your web browser and hit ‘continue online’.
The Cloud Hotspot Locator
• Download the locations of our 20,000+ WiFi hotspots for easy search when on or offline
• Get venue information such as address and telephone number
*Auto-connect does not extend to ‘limited free’ or PAYGO Hotspots (such as some train stations). Experience varies significantly by location and number of users. Available on 2 registered devices. App available for Android 4.0 or above. Device registration is required to claim venue offers, additional terms and conditions will apply. For assistance with FastConnect please email our customer service team: email@example.com
There are more than 1,900 swisscom hotspots as well as free hotspots available throughout Switzerland, enabling you to surf with your Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop as quickly and easily as at home. On the train, at stations, in hotels and at numerous other public locations.
The Hotspot Locator helps you to locate the appropriate Swisscom hotspot and thus the fastest possible mobile Internet access in no time at all, wherever you happen to be.
AUTOMATIC DISPLAY OF HOTSPOTS NEAR YOU (RADAR):
When the "Location Services" function is activated, the Locator displays the 5 to 10 hotspots and free hotspots closest to the user’s current location. The data can be displayed either graphically by means of radar or in list form as desired. This is the quickest and easiest way of finding the nearest hotspots!
MANUAL HOTSPOT SEARCH:
Based on the postal code or name of a town, hotspots can also be located manually, regardless of the user’s location at the time. This function is also available without an Internet connection, as the hotspot data is stored locally within the application.
Detailed information about each hotspot, including its name, address and homepage, can be displayed at the press of a button. In addition, the precise location of the hotspot and the user’s current location are displayed on a map section.
UPDATING OF HOTSPOT DATA:
The application asks the user every 30 days whether the hotspot data should be updated. This then takes place automatically, within the space of a few seconds. The average data volume per update is 2-3 KB.
Deciding where to stay, what and where to eat, party or just relax and how to get there quickly can at times be a challenge. HotSpots helps you find these places at the touch of your mobile.
To know what’s happening around you in Paramaribo… Download HotSpots now!
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
It's no secret that Yellowstone is the world's first national park, that it's one of the great wildlife-viewing places on Earth, and that it's among the most popular travel destinations in the United States. For millions of Americans, a childhood visit to Yellowstone is, or was, a rite of passage. And for our foreign guests, it's the right place to go to get a real sense of what wilderness and landscape mean to those of us in the New World.
What's more of a secret is just what you should see and do once you get to Yellowstone. Watch Old Faithful spout off, sniff the sulfur-icity of a hot pot, and photograph a moose in a meadow? Sure. But then what--drive on to your next destination in Montana or Wyoming?
Not according to McCoy. He'll tell you how to enter Yellowstone through a back-door route so remote that it doesn't even qualify as an official entrance on park maps; where to track down a perfectly placed sitting bench to take a weight off when you've had enough sightseeing and feel more like sigh-seeing; and where to go to find yourself, somehow, alone in a national park that teems with some three million visitors over the span of just a few summer and fall months.
"This app is not meant to be a comprehensive guide to Yellowstone," McCoy says. "Rather, it's a compilation of some of my favorite places, activities, and wildlife. The list will grow as I discover new favorites and as users fill me in on some of theirs."
★ About the Author ★
Wyowa (that’s Wyoming and Iowa) native Michael McCoy has been exploring the byways and backcountry of the Northern Rockies for more than 40 years. He’s the author of several books and dozens of articles on travel, history, and the outdoors. In the late 1990s, McCoy mapped Adventure Cycling Association’s Great Divide Mountain Bike Route, a rugged bikepacking trail stretching 2,750 miles from Canada to Mexico (see entry in this app titled "Grassy Lake Road"). He has also worked as a field archaeologist in Montana and Wyoming, as a park ranger at Devils Tower National Monument, and as a wildlife researcher in Montana's Kootenai National Forest--where his duties ranged from counting piles of elk droppings to helping relocate orphaned grizzly-bear cubs.
Little Known Fact: In the 1960s, McCoy had a near miss with fame as lead guitarist for The Livin’ End, a central Iowa garage band. "Our brightest moment was playing the Coon Rapids High School prom," he says, adding: “I still love rock ’n’ roll, but I’m even crazier about Yellowstone."
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jetzt neu auch mit Offline Mode, falls keine Datenverbindung vorhanden ist.
Für jeden Gast gibt es kostenlos 30 Minuten Wifi Access. Kabel Deutschland Kunden können sogar länger das WLAN nutzen.
Dies ist die INOFFIZIELLE App ! Die offizielle App erscheint Anfang November 2012.
Suche und finde einen Spielplatz! Spielplatznet.de ist Deutschlangs großer Katalog für Spielplätze. Mit der SpielplatzApp kann man Spielplätze, Bolz- bzw. Ballplätze, Indoorspielplätze, Abenteuerspielplätze, Freizeitparks und andere Spielplatzkategorien, wie Skateplätze, Rodelberge oder Tischtennisplatten finden.
Suche die besten Spielplätze einer Stadt oder lass Dich über das GPS-Modul zum nächst gelegenen Spielplatz führen. Spielplatznet.de ist dabei kinderleicht zu bedienen. Sobald Du einen Spielplatz gefunden hast, gibt es die Möglichkeit ihn zu bewerten oder Fotos hochzuladen oder die Beschreibung zu ergänzen.
Bist Du gerade auf einem Spielplatz? Dann trag den Spielplatz doch einfach und schnell in Spielplatznet.de ein. Alle Nutzer von Spielplatznet.de werden es dir danken, da so der Katalog wieder ein Stück umfassender wird.
Wer die App nicht installieren möchte, der kann auch direkt über die mobile Webseite gehen:
Die negativen Bewertungen sind von der neidischen Konkurrenz. Die Namen stehen ja dabei...
HK HotSpot Connect can let user connect to Wifi HotSpots without interacting with Browser.
Purchase this will remove advertisements and notifications.
Please kindly help my development!
***More Features coming soon!