Use Quiet Time during an important business meeting, while at the movie theater, while sitting in class, anytime you do not wish to be disturbed.
Quickly and easily mute your phone using the Quiet Time widget. Volume is automatically restored when the countdown timer expires.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Quiet Time. Maintain a list of priority contacts which override muting to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text, the choice is yours.
Please Note: Quiet Time is a WIDGET and must be added to your home screen.
*** Disclaimer: Quiet Time works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure to silence the phone and failure of the Priority Contacts to ring through can sometimes occur on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this widget.
Never again will you forget to turn your phone on silent during a meeting. Never again will you miss a call because you forgot to turn the ringer back on afterwards.
You can choose between 5 actions during events:
+ Change Ringtone
+ Change Volume
+ Change Ringtone and Volume
You can set it to silence the phone 0-20 minutes before the event and wait 0-20 minutes after the event ends to turn the ringer back on.
You can apply different actions to different events based on:
+ Event Busy/Available Status
+ Event Title
+ Event Location
+ Event Description
+ All Day Events
It is not these days, right.
The amount of the shortcut you know
I will say that I work with is a difference.
I will not So I always carry Handbook
Do not go. I tried the app at that.
This time (the free version on a trial basis. Few, but not many are
I was the one choice that can be used. (Japanese only))
- What they want to make everyone
Our motto will share
Things that can help you in the future
Although not able to confirm the problem currently,
Can be confirmed, I will continue to improve at any time.
The app allows you to set your ringer to silent for a specified amount of time. After that time, the ringer will switch back to normal mode. It has options for quick select, one click gets you there and done, or Custom Time Set, where it let's you pick the exact time to switch back to normal mode. The idea was to keep it simple because after all you are in a rush to put your phone on silent. All button are on one screen.
It comes with a widget where you can set the time interval for the widget button. Click it once, it sets the ringer to silent for that many minutes, e.g. 15 minutes. Click it again and it sets it to 30 minutes. It even shows you the time the silence will end right on the widget icon! The widget may be all you need to make it quick and easy to time your ringer silence.
There will also be a notification to let the user know the phone has a ringer silence timer. It can be canceled at any time by clicking on the notification.
Try it. Don't forget to switch back to normal mode again. Use this widget instead of the simplistic ringer mute button. The widget is just as quick. You will never forget to set your ringer back to normal again and you will not miss that important message or call.
Silent Ringer Timer, Silence Ringer Timer, Ringer Silence Timer, Timer on Ringer Silence, Ringer Silent Timer, Quiet Time, Silent Time, Movie Silence, Meeting Silence, Event Silence, Movie Silent, Meeting Silent, Event Silent, Timed Silence, Timed Ringer Silence, Ringer Mode Timer, Shush Time.
Have you ever wanted to save a screenshot of your screen, but could not remember the key combination?
Has your Mac stopped?
OSX Keyboard Shortcuts is the solution.
By pressing a combination of keys on your keyboard you can invoke these and many other fuctions.
This is the beta version of the app, if you have any question, please let us know.
* You can set days in a year.
* Ending time is within 24 hours after starting time.
* Choice of repeat: once, weekly, weekday, weekend, monthly, monthly same day of the week, yearly.
* Do not overlap or touch two silent mode time settings.
Simply use the slider to set the number of minutes the phone should be silent and press the button.
The phone will return to normal when the period is over.
Please contact me by email if you have problems, suggestions or other comments.
Keywords: silent, timer, period, vibrate
This application will use the calendar on your phone to find events that are set to 'Busy'. During those events, your phone will be set to silent so that your phone will not interrupt you during those all important meetings.
You can set the phone to turn to silent at a pre-determined time before and after the meeting is scheduled as well as setting how often you want the device to check for new events.
****How to Use****
1. Open up the application and make sure it is set to run
2. Make sure your events are set to 'Busy' if you want your phone to be silent and 'Available' if you don't
3. Change the settings for when to silence before and after events as well as when to check for new events (by default this will happen once a day).
Unfortunately, as this is a beta release, whilst it runs on pre-4.0 devices, it doesn't have any real functionality.
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click
* Night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, please make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
Tags: dnd, silent mode timer, quiet please, calendar mute, auto unmute, silence calls sms, quick timer, silence scheduler
More from developer
- Upozornění na suplování
- Zobrazení rozvrhu (tříd/profesorů)
- Zobrazení suplování
- Zobrazení aktualit z gjn.cz
Aplikace je ve stádiu Beta, pokud chcete pomoc se zlepšením této aplikace, odesílejte zprávy o pádu!