In Droid Pro, go to "Settings" -> "Application" -> "Quick launch" and set the side key or other shortcut to "HotSpotSwitch".
You can then enable or disable the Wifi HotSpot function by pressing the side button or other shortcut.
Please note you do NOT need this app to remove the mod from your rom. You can either remove the mod yourself but following the instructions backwards or simply ask your rom dev for the stock SystemUI.apk
Create powerful widgets for your homescreen with Launch-X! *NEW*: STACK and SCROLLABLE widgets!
** NEW ** Check out our latest icons packs for Launch-X, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher and LauncherPro:
- Neon Blue Icons Pack
- Neon Blue+ Icons Pack
- Paper Icons Pack
- Neon Purple Icons Pack
- Neon Green Icons Pack
* Now fully optimized for Honeycomb tablets (Android 3.0/3.1/3.2) - such as Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Acer Iconia A100/A500, Lenovo ThinkPad, Sony S1, Toshiba AT100, Archo G9, Huawei MediaPad, ..
* Now also compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) - Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Launch-X features various customizable configurations to allow very quick access to your favorite applications, contacts or generic shortcuts.
With Launch-X you can maximize the usage of your homescreen space. In fact, instead of having the '4 icons on each row' limitation of the stock Launchers, you can put much, much more in the same space!
There are several configurations options available in Launch-X that let you build a widget that best suits your needs.
Create widgets with multiple screens that contains over 40, 50, 100, or more shortcuts! You can even create scrollable widgets in which you can basically put an unlimited number of items!
Or, if you prefer not to use the multi-screens feature, you can instead keep a more clean single screen with up to 28 items (4 rows, with 7 icons each).
* NEW: Icons packs support - use the tons of icons packs / themes already available for ADW Launcher (EX), LauncherPro and GO Launcher (EX) with Launch-X.
* NEW: Custom icons - you can set a custom icon for each item in your Launch-X widget. It can be an icons pack icon, gallery picture or an icon from other apps that support 'pick icon' (e.g. DroidIcon).
* Unlimited widgets: you can create and configure as many Launch-X widgets as you need.
* Widget sizes: you can choose between 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 3x1, 3x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1 (for Tablets), 5x2 (for Tablets) and 5x3 (for Tablets).
* Scrollable widgets: you can create a scrollable widget, which allows you to have an unlimited number of items in it.
* Stack widgets: since Android 3.0 you can create stack widgets, in which you can swipe up and down to scroll through the Launch-X screens.
* Items types: the items that can be added to Launch-X are applications, contacts or generic shortcuts. A shortcut for a contact can start a call, send a message/sms or open the contact itself.
* Items order: You can easily sort your items as you want, with simple drag-and-drop.
* Icon size: the available sizes for the shortcut icons are "Small", "Medium", "Large" and "X-Large".
* Number of icons: each row can have from 1 up to 7 icons.
* Number of rows: each widget can have from 1 up to 4 rows.
* Screen selection method: you can choose to use the arrows buttons to navigate through screens, or the direct buttons (which allow quicker access to the desired screen). You can also select 'None' to have a single screen with more available space.
* Show/hide items names: the shortcuts/items names can be shown or hidden.
* Background/buttons transparency: select your preferred background and buttons transparency.
* Backup/restore: backup your widgets to the SD card and restore them when needed.
For more info & tutorial visit: http://www.droidahead.com
Facebook page: http://www.droidahead.com/facebook
Launch-X Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvpczWPQ6M
Events with Settings you can create some rules based on:
-Space & Time Events
These rules will perform a lot of actions that will allow you to turn on / off / switch / display settings you can choose between:
-Wi-Fi Access Point
You can also choose to:
-Start an application
-Close all applications
-Show a Dialog Window
SPACE & TIME EVENTS:
Select a period of time and / or a position and Events Settings will perform all the actions that you choose.
-University: from 9.00 am to 12.00 am you have to set the VIBRATION mode and you always forget it...
Choose the interval 9:00 to 12:00, choose the days, the position of your university, set "Vibration" in "Sounds" category and you're done!
Events Settings is able to handle the following system events:
-The battery is very low
-A text message has arrived
-The phone is ringing
-During a call
-The device is fully booted
-Turns on the screen
-Turns off the screen
-The screen is unlocked
-The Wi-Fi network is connected
-The Wi-Fi network is disconnected
-The Wi-Fi is On
-The Wi-Fi is Off
-A Wi-Fi network to connect to was found
-The mobile network is connected
-The mobile network is disconnected
-Bluetooth is on
-Bluetooth is off
-Bluetooth starts the search for devices
-Bluetooth ends search for devices
-Screen orientation changes in portrait mode
-Screen orientation changes in landscape mode
-Sounds are set in normal mode
-Sounds are set in vibration mode
-Sounds are set to silent mode
-Airplane mode is on
-Airplane mode is off
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is on
-The Wi-Fi Access Point is off
According to each event you can choose one of the actions (listed above) for what you need and after a period of time they are executed.
1) Would you like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are totally turned off during a call?
Choose the event "During a call" and actions that allow you to turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and you're done!
2) You get a text message and you want to start the "Messaging" application?
Choose the event "On SMS received" and the action that allows you to launch an application (in this case "Messages") and you're done!
3) Do you want that when a call comes in, your phone will stop ringing after 5 seconds in order to not disturb?
Choose the event "On Call received", choose the option "After 5 sec" and the action "Vibrate" under "Sounds" section and you're done!
Make sure your Android knows you with Events Settings!
This app is Full version.
You can add settings as you like.
In Full version you can use the system settings.
This is applied when system state is changed. For example, the battery get low, the headphone connection is changed, and so on.
Auto Settings is intended for use in the following situations.
* In usually, I want to disable the screen rotation, but when I use a photo apps, I want to enable it.
* To make batteries last longer, I want to enable Wifi and GPS, in several apps only.
* When viewing web Articles and e-book apps, you want to disable the automatic-screen-off.
Auto Settings has following features.
* You can register the settings and apps which apply new setting.
* Auto Settings detect of launching of registered apps, and to apply the setting.
* When the Home key is pressed or unregistered app is launched, Auto Settings restore the previous settings. (*1
* When the setting is applied or restored, Auto Settings will show the modified notification by Toast.
* When system state is changed. For example, the battery get low, the headphone connection is changed, setting is applied.
(*1 In Some device, it works by back button.
You can change the following settings.
・Mobile Data Network
( 0(Mute) to 15(Max) )
(*2 GPS setting should be changed yourself by Android's specific.
Auto Settings help to change by opening setting screen.
(*3 "Screen-Brightness" will not take effect immediately.
After applying the settings, please turn off screen, then turn on, for taking effect.
System settings is available in Full version.
It will be applied the following cases.
* On System Start
* Low Battery
* Headphone Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Power Plugged In / Pulled Out
* Screen turned On / Off
* Privacy *
Auto Settings access to the recent launched app information for detection of other apps launch.
However, Auto Settings does NOT save your log infomation in inside, never.
Of course, Auto Settings does NOT send your infomation to the outside, never.
(Also, this app does NOT have a permission to communicate with the outside.)
Requires an Android Wear device and an internet connected phone.
Important: Your phone and wear device must be set to English since the app translates from English to other languages.
A voice to voice translator, this app can translate sentences from English to any of the following languages:
Please note that your phone's text to speech engine must also support the language you wish to translate to, open the companion app in your phone to see which languages your phone supports.
Note: The Google wear watches do not have speakers so the app uses your phone's.
Your phone's screen does NOT have to be on, and the app does NOT have to be opened in your phone, the app is also not running in the background so it won't consume your phone's battery.
How To Use:
- Watch the video for how to use.
- To add symbols, for example to add a question mark say "question mark" whenever/wherever you want the "?" to appear.
- If you wish to continue using the same language you do not have to say "to " at the end once you have said it.
- You may also start the translation service by clicking the "New Translation" button, at the "Speak Now" prompt say the words you want to translate followed by "to "
- If you can't hear anything check that your phone's Media volume, not just Ring volume, is up. (See last screenshot photo)
- A "Can't reach Google at the moment" message means that Google's servers are not working not that the app is not working, the app uses Google voice-to-text service. As a Wear user myself I find that these happens quite often and is disappointing but there is nothing I can do to fix it on my end so please do not leave a bad rating, thanks.
Updates: We will continue to issue updates as the user base grows, we have many features coming up this including voice pitch, text to speech engine selection, male and female voice,and support for many more languages both as input and output.
A built-in Translator let you type in a word/sentence to translate and hear the translation / pronunciation.
Translate from and to the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese(Simplified), ChineseTraditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar(Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
Leser woordeboek en Translator, fjalor dhe Translator, 瀏覽器字典和翻譯, القاموس المتصفح والمترجم،, բառարան եւ թարգմանիչ, lüğət və tərcüməçi, hiztegi eta itzultzailea da, Слоўнік Аглядальнік і перакладчык, ব্রাউজার অভিধান এবং অনুবাদক, Rječnik Browser i prevodilac, Diccionari Browser i traductor, diksyonaryo ug Maghuhubad, Osatsegula dikishonare ndi Translator, 浏览器字典和翻译, 瀏覽器字典和翻譯, Rječnik preglednik i prevoditelj, slovník a překladatel, ordbog og oversætter, woordenboek en vertaler, Foliumilo vortaro kaj tradukisto, Browser sõnastik ja tõlkija, Selaimen sanakirja ja kääntäjä, Dictionnaire et traducteur du navigateur, ლექსიკონი და მთარგმნელი, Browser-Wörterbuch und Übersetzer, Λεξικό Browser και Μεταφραστής, બ્રાઉઝર શબ્દકોશ અને અનુવાદક, Navigatè diksyonè ak tradiktè, מילון דפדפן ומתורגמן, ब्राउज़र शब्दकोश और अनुवादक , Browser phau ntawv txhais lus thiab txhais lus, Böngésző szótár és fordító, orðabók og þýðandi, Nchọgharị ọkọwa okwu na Translator, Kamus Browser dan Translator, Brabhsálaí foclóir agus Translator, Dizionario Browser e traduttore, ブラウザの辞書と翻訳 , Kamus browser lan Penerjemah, ಬ್ರೌಸರ್ ನಿಘಂಟು ಮತ್ತು ಅನುವಾದಕ, Браузер сөздік және аудармашы, 브라우저 사전과 번역기, vārdnīca un Translator, Naršyklė žodyną ir vertėjas, Прелистувач речник и преведувач, Kamus pelayar dan penterjemah, Dizzjunarju Browser u Traduttur,
Buy the app and you have two hours to try it out. If you think it's not suitable for you, you can return the app for 100% full refund. This is based on Google Play policy 'Return paid apps & games';
'After purchasing an app or game on Google Play, you can return it within two hours for a full refund.'
We respect your privacy so we won't ask for any unnecessary permission.
We only need 3 things:
1) to access your Storage
to store your languages selection setting.
2) Network communication
to get the translation, do Google Play license check and confirm your network and wifi connection.
3) read phone status and identity
to validate that you are a licensed user.
Extend your vocaulary and learn new languages every day with this quick and easy to use app!
Try it out now.
Note to user:
Browser Language Translator uses Google Translate engine to do the translation, so the translation will improve from time to time as Google Translate improves. Any translation that Google
Translate can’t do means Browser Dictionary Translator won’t be able to do either.
Pronunciation are available for most language but not for less common languages.
Word snap and translation, Camera Translator is your handy dictionary. Extract word text from the camera of mobile phone and provide online translation. Simply aim the camera lens at the word, the translated result will instantly show on screen. Network is needed for translation.
Currently Supported Languages for translation:
Arabic, Finnish, Italian, Slovak, Bulgarian, French, Japanese, Slovenian, Catalan, German, Korean, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Greek, Latvian, Swedish, Chinese Traditional, Haitian Creole, Lithuanian, Thai, Czech, Hebrew, Norwegian, Turkish, Danish, Hindi, Polish, Ukrainian, Dutch, Hmong Daw, Portuguese, Vietnamese,
English, Hungarian, Romanian, Estonian, Indonesian, Russian.
Default setting: Translate from English to your local language. You can set any language pair combination in settings. For example, Translate from French to English, or from Spanish to Russian, from English to Hindi, etc..
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) data for English is included, other language data can be downloaded after you change the 'Translate From' setting item.
Supported languages for OCR (Optical Character Recognition): Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Fast and simple camera translator, and free!
Awesome voice translator, speech and translates all languages of the world.
You can hold a conversation in any language with the help of voice translator, translate different texts and use the button to talk to the application.
Learn languages quickly and easily, speaks your language to translate written or spoken of in the language of your choice, in 80 languages 44 languages spoken text and voice.
Also corrects spelling, word suggestion, preserves history with your latest translations, share texts directly to instant messaging, social networking, mail, search, notes and other applications you have installed.
- Translator in 80 Languages.
- Voice input in all languages.
- Voice output in 44 languages.
- History of translations.
- Word suggestions.
- Share text directly to other applications.
- Completely free forever.
Translate voice - Language Translator can translate 80 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole , Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish , Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao , Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese , Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Somali , Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu
Translate with voice function works with 44 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swahili, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish , Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and Welsh
The application is translated into 25 languages .
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Thai and Chinese .
Translate voice - Language translator may contain advertising.
- Zero translation cost, You don’t have to pay any cent .
- Translate between more than 70 universal language.
- Translate words and phrases with high accuracy.
- Text To Speech support.
- Speech Recognition support, Translate spoken text.
- Share your text.
- The application saves translations.
-Dictate text instead of typing it
-Listen to the translations (text to speech)
Supported Languages (80 languages)
There are available in the Quick Translator following languages:
Portuguese - English
Portuguese - Russian
Portuguese - Spanish
Portuguese - French
Portuguese - Chinese (Mandarin)
English - Portuguese
Spanish - Portuguese
Russian - Portuguese
Chinese (Mandarin) - Portuguese
French - Portuguese
Download now, Translate and listen to pronunciations.
• Translator with speech
• Translate text between more than 70 languages
• Listen to your translations spoken aloud
• Browse and search through a history of your translations
• Romanization for all non-Roman languages
• Dictionary with reverse translation
What makes this app the best choice? / How is this different from other similar apps?
• Lightweight (only 2Mb) and very quick
• Generates less internet traffic by compressing it
• You can see example usage for single words or phrases
• It has dictionary with reverse translation
• Supports all custom fonts (Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, Georgian, Armenian etc.)
• All your history of translations is available offline
• Works like a charm
Translate between Spanish and English or any other supported languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Hindi, Chinese dictionary Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Please note: this is ONLINE translator. Internet connection needed in order it to work!
Follow us on Google+: http://gplus.to/handytranslator
Tags: Translate, Dictionary, Spanish, Translator, English, Handy, Español, Inglés, Traductor
Handy Translator: Translate with ease!
Language translator is an android application which will help you to translate between languages. It is an easy language translator ,also you can add regular sentences as favourites.
We all love travelling and sometimes we will find some difficulties in handling unknown languages ,in such situations this application will help you to translate between the languages.
Why to use IGOST language translator :
✓ Simple and attractive UI.
✓ Will help you to explore and learn multiple languages.
✓ Will help you to learn the pronunciation of multiple languages.
Features are :
✓ You can swap between the languages.
✓ Important phrases are added in templates.
✓ Default language is English.
✓ You don't have to type the language always, input the text using speech ( Voice recognition )
✓ Speech to text
✓ Text to Speech
✓ Copy ,Paste , Delete and Share Translated text .
✓ Listen to your translation
✓ Some languages do not Supports speech/voice.
✓ Share Translated text via SMS, Email, Gmail, Twitter, Facebook .
✓ Added Flags and Country name For Languages .
It Needs an Internet Connection
The Following Languages Are Supported
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani,
Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian,
Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech,
English, Esperanto, Estonian,
Filipino, Finnish, French,
Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati,
Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian,
Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese,
Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean,
Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian,
Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian,
Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi,
Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish,
Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish,
Localization Language support for the following languages :
Arabic, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese
Localization Support for more languages will be added soon.
Your Feedbacks are always important for us
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Language-Translator/1408275376101529
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
You can travel to any country and your voice will be understood !
Select languages, enter your sentence, click translation arrow, Delete unwanted translations, Share your text, listen your translation in all languages...
Supported Languages (80 languages)
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Text To Speech Supported Languages (44 languages)
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
-Fast simple and easy to use
- 40 Language
-You can listen to traduction words
-Share Send translation
-text to speech
-you need internet connection
-languages support :
Arabic (arabe) , Bulgarian ,Catalan , Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech,Danish, Dutch,English (Anglais),Estonian,Finnish, French (Français) , German ( allemand ),Greek,Haitian_Creole,Herbew,Hindi,Hmong (Daw) , Hungarian , Indonisian , Italian ( italie) , Japanese , Korean , Lativian , Lithuanian , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese , Romanian ,Russian , Slovak,Slovenian,Spanish,Swedish,Thai,Turkish,Ukranian,Vitnamese ( Vitname) .
You can also use translatoor for web it's a simple tarjama online for browser with this outils free online you can translate ,inglés translado spanish translation ,polish translator , arabe traduction ترجمة عربي , traduct farsi , traduct online
finaly this translator online is free for any language translation .
Reading an email, article or any other text and not sure about some words?
Babylon, the world’s leading provider of dictionary and translation software, brings you Babylon Translator.
Babylon Translator provides comprehensive free dictionary results and full text translations between dozens of languages.
- Pasteboard Integration – just copy a word from an email, browser or any application and get immediate translations!
- Translate words to multiple languages – simultaneously!
- Select dictionary & full text translations!
- Huge selection of 1,600 glossaries and dictionaries in dozens of languages!
How to Use Babylon Translator?
1. To copy, tap on any word in your emails, applications or browser.
2. Press on "Copy".
3. Babylon is translating – you will see an indication on top.
4. Drag down the notification area to get the translation.
5. Click on Babylon section for more elaborate translation results.
6. Supports full text translation – switch from “Term” to “Text” translation at any time.
** Try also our cool app - Babylon Touch - now available in Google Play **