Would get 5 stars if........ It was possible to see an overview of the 5GHz signals. At the moment the name of the 5GHz signal is shown along with the 2.4GHz ones but there is no point in it being on that page because, although you can see the details, it isn't shown graphically compared to others on that band unless I'm missing something.
Highly recommended Really helpful app. Have a room with 12 WiFi signals with some even stronger than my own. This meant repeated disconnections but this app helped me find a wireless channel that is not in use by others
Wifi Analyzer It would be nice if it would completely download I've tired 4 apps n not 1 of them would download completely fix and I'd be happy to change rating
Essential tool This really is a great tool for getting the best out of the wifi router. So useful for picking the best channel and determining the signal strength.
Very helpful Like most reviews.. text fonts are too small on my samsung s5. However this app has helped me understand a lot of wifi problems. So 5 stars from me.
Good app but can't read it!!! Fantastic app.graphs are good and clear but sadly the tiny tiny miniscule writing is impossible to read and soon becomes annoying.
- minor updates
- 5Ghz wifi support (not on channel recommendation view and graph view)
- wifi list view (with 2.4Ghz/5Ghz/channel filter)
- enable wifi if disabled (popup with confirmation)
- save or send screenshot of actual view (external storage right)
- save or send table in CSV format with all wifi networks (external storage right)
- added google analytics for future improvements analysis (internet access right)
In case of problems send me an email. Thx
Do you want to know if someone is connected to your wifi without permission?