Very good and informative App. Thanks again and I appreciate it very much. Great app ,Try it .
Very happy chappy Simple no nonsense way of finding the best channel... Signal level also helps identify best orientation of WiFi router/switch. Top drawer stuff!
Not a good UI Fonts are terribly small even on a phone. It makes a list of 2000 Wi-Fi networks even those that have zero signal.
Useful tool Another of those "I don't know how I managed before" apps.
Text too small It was good but now the text size is too small to see. Can't see the text on the pull down menu.
Good Accurate reading of Channel activity. Improved net performance with its recommendation
- EU Cookie law
- bug fix on Android 2.2
- 5Ghz wifi support (not on channel recommendation view and graph view)
- wifi list view (with 2.4Ghz/5Ghz/channel filter)
- enable wifi if disabled (popup with confirmation)
- save or send screenshot of actual view (external storage right)
- save or send table in CSV format with all wifi networks (external storage right)
- added google analytics for future improvements analysis (internet access right)
problems -> send me an email Thx
Do you want to know if someone is connected to your wifi without permission?