You can choose image resolution, format and zoom levels for downloaded maps. Maps can be find in tab "Images" in Locus.
Images are since version 2.0 directly downloaded into Locus folder and if you run addon twice, they are automatically overwritten.
This application works only with map application Locus and is meant for geocachers!
Geocaching4Locus is a helpful when you need to find information about Geocaches directly on the place. The add-on also include support for updating already stored Geocaches in Locus Map, Live map and many more features.
Limitations for Geocaching.com Basic Members
• Searching nearest functionality find only Traditional Geocaches (Importing specific Geocache from URL or from manually entered GC code is not limited).
• Basic members can not use Container size, difficulty and terrain filter.
• Geocache attributes and attached images are not available for Basic members.
• For more information, see manual here: http://geocaching4locus.eu/manual/
• Fine (GPS) location - need to get coordinates from GPS (GPS enabled device is not required)
• Coarse (network-based) location - need to get coordinates ranged using Wi-Fi or cellular network
• Full Internet access - for downloading Geocaching data
If you have some problems with this application, see manual at http://geocaching4locus.eu/manual/ or ask on discussion forum
at http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=549. You can ask me directly via e-mail too: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am still finding volunteers, who would help me with localizations to other languages. If you want participate, see localization project page: http://www.getlocalization.com/Geocaching4Locus/.
When you provide betatest, find cache accidentally or when you go hunting with friend and you don't have cache in your device and you want to be able to log this cache via Field Notes - with this addon you can! :-)
With this app, you can:
・ Spontaneously find nearby geocaches
・ Plan a geocaching adventure
・ Log your finds
・ Navigate to geocaches with a map or compass view
・ View geocache details, photos and hints
・ Use advanced geocache search features
・ Sign in with an existing Geocaching account or create a new Geocaching account
・ English (US)
・ Norsk Bokmål
・ Suomen kieli
Featuring an attractive and intuitive user interface based on the latest Android design guidelines, CacheSense offers an unparalleled feature set to meet the needs of all types of player from the casual weekend cacher right up to the hardcore lifestyler.
Full-featured mapping includes multiple map sources (Google, OSM and others including custom map sources), automatic caching of downloaded map tiles, support for offline vector and tile maps (MOBAC, Mapsforge, Locus etc) and the ability to generate offline maps directly from the map view. The map screen provides all the layers, filters and tools a geocacher needs for serious planning and navigation.
Built-in geocaching compass and radar and support for Google navigation and other 3rd-party navigation tools make finding caches a breeze while powerful offline support and publishing features give you complete control of your workflow in even the most demanding environments.
Full support for Pocket Queries and GPX import/export, including automated background Pocket Query sync plus a free desktop companion tool for instant loading of the largest GPX files (with support for many GSAK attributes) combine with powerful Dropbox integration, multiple database and multiple device support to make managing your geocaching data a pleasure.
Other features include munzee support, social networking, email monitoring for new cache notifications, powerful trackable functions (including auto visiting), bookmark lists, favorites list and custom waypoints.
CacheSense is under constant development and has strong support from an active and friendly user community.
Please Note: CacheSense works best with Premium Geocaching.com membership, Basic Members are subject to Geocaching Live API limits including 3 “full detail” cache downloads per day and restrictions on cache types and searching.
Search geocaches on the go or import GPX. Log trackables and geocaches online or keep fieldnotes to log later.
Features also custom map servers, detailed geocache listings , thousands of geocaches in memory. Full offline support: prepare maps and geocaches before the trip. Very battery friendly.
Secure and official geocaching.com access. Powered by Geocaching Live.
Even more features planned in future, visit www.neongeo.com
Please note that Premium Geocaching.com Membership is required for the best user experience. Basic members can download up to 3 full traditional geocache listings per day.
* Import Geocache-GPX-Files
* List, view and sort caches
* View caches on a google and OSM-maps
* Navigate with the built-in compass or the map
*Currently portrait-mode only*
Please restart the free Version to fully remove all ads from the main screen!
** IMPORTANT **
This is a license key to unlock the Pro features in GCDroid. Once the key app is downloaded and installed, the Pro features will be unlocked. Please keep the free GCDroid app installed.
GCDroid is your 'one stop shop' mobile geocaching application. Versatile and user friendly, it is designed for both online and offline geocaching in mind. GCDroid integrates seamlessly with GSAK and Dropbox but also offers direct access to caches via the Live API.
A geocaching app for geocachers from a geocacher...
GCDroid Pro Features
• No ads
• Direct access to Dropbox to download GSAK databases or GPX files
• Merge multiple databases into one
• Submit custom Fieldnote/Log (Free Version: only DNF and Found Fieldnote)
• Advanced Search
• FTF Search Mode (show unfound caches)
• Hide Search Mode (show all caches, including disabled, owned, found)
• Convert live database to offline database
• Show source of cache page (ideal for puzzles with hidden text)
This application works with Geocaching.com to search new caches and load cache information.
Basic members of this site can see distance, location and details of a cache, but can only load full details of three caches a day (description, waypoints, images). Note that information about premium caches is very limited.
Via notifications you'll be alerted about new caches. The interval for checking is configurable, although short intervals have drainage consequences.
The application offers creation of filters with which the cache list can be filtered on distance from a certain location, type, difficulty, etc. There is an active filter for the list view as well as an active filter for alerting.
Note! For Basic members this application can only rely on messages on Twitter in Dutch, based on reviewers in Belgium and the Netherlands. Some German caches will be supported in the new release. As soon as these tweets cease to exist, the application will not have any function anymore.
- Check directly on Geocaching.com for new caches (optional; Premium GC service)
- Poll mail account for configured notifications on GC (optional; Premium GC service)
- Search Twitter.com for new cache publications (optional; Dutch only)
- Filters for viewing, notification and searching
- Show cache details with description, hint, images, etc.
- Map view of all caches and per cache the waypoints
* If you are a Geocaching.com *Basic* Member, this application will offer very limited functionality, unless you're looking for caches in the Netherlands and Belgium.
* Only Premium Members can make use of the online search of new caches.
* Mail polling feature requires specifying notifications on GC.com. Useful when sharing.
Crash reports are considered to be solved in the release following the moment it was reported. If not, please contact me via email@example.com.
Thanks for: OpenStreetMap, Groundspeak API, open source libraries Crouton, Gson, JSoup, OsmDroid, SignPost, Slf4j, graphics from Icons8, Sekkyumu, MapIcons, PSDgraphics, Oxygen Team and the reviewers.
Suggestions are welcome.
- View caches on a Live Map
- Use Google Maps or OpenStreet Maps
- Search for caches by various criteria
- Log your finds online or offline
- Store cache information on your device
- Create and manage waypoints
- Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
- Import/Export GPX files
- Full support for trackables
- Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an account on geocaching.com.
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a trackable while posting a cache log.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered!
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: http://faq.cgeo.org
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
Just getting started? This app walks you through the adventure of finding your first few geocaches. There are tips, hints and instructions for geocaching as well as using the app.
- Find all easy Traditional geocaches
- Message other players for tips, hints and more
- “Live Search” continuously updates nearby geocaches as you move
Unlock a world full of adventure with Geocaching Premium:
- Discover more of the geocaching universe with Mystery Caches and Multi-Caches
- Challenge yourself to find geocaches with higher Difficulty and Terrain ratings
- Add filters like size and geocache type to your search and then sort results by favorite points, distance and more
- Gain access to all Premium features on Geocaching.com
Get to know Geocaching and Geocaching Premium: www.geocaching.com/
Discover us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/geocaching/
Some like climbing caches, others prefer geocaching at night or with the family, and still others simply like "quick points" on a trail.
AMAZE shows you geocaches exactly according to these criteria . Independend of whether this is a Traditional, Multi, Mystery, or one of the other Geocaching -Types .
Search right around you or just look for a place, an area or a prominent point in the search box, and AMAZE finds the best Geocaches for you.
Create GPX files with just one click, and use them in a "Geocaching search program" of your choice.
Then, when you have found your favorite cache, you can log it in AMAZE, categorize it, and ... DETAILED RATE IT !
This app works with the Geocaching Live API, and - due to the large Inforequests - currently of sense ONLY FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS of Geocaching .com!
WE WISH YOU A LOT OF FUN WITH THIS APP AND MUCH SUCCESS AT GEOCACHING.
• Lists geocaches according to predefined categories
• Search for caches in the area next to you (The 100 best in 5Km / 3.1 Miles)
• Search field input for places, areas and POIs
• Output of the results in more detail list
• Display of results on Google Maps or Offline-Maps
• Categorize own caches (Radius 100Km / 62 Miles)
• Wish list for special caches
• Creating / exporting a GPX file (consisting of the personal cache selection)
• NEW DETAILED RATING SYSTEM
• Display and integration of favorites points and GC -Vote reviews
• Create a log entry directly from the app
• Categorization of the caches
• Comfortable feedback system
• List of your missing reviews
• List the generated GPX files ( with content preview)
• Search for geocaches by entering GC-Code or GC-Name
• Go Caching directly with an external App from the detail view.
• NO advertising.
It will only work with the c:geo app installed and allows to add event caches to your personal calendar.
When you open an event cache, press menu and add to calendar. A new appointment for the event date (and time) will be created in your calendar.
This plugin does not work on some Samsung devices on Android 4.0+ due to a Samsung specific problem in the calendar.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered!
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ:
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why this c:geo plugin needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
QuickFind IS NOT a standalone Geocaching application. It's a plugin for other Geocaching apps (like Locus or GCBuddy). QuickFind is only for the users of Opencaching.PL/DE/US/UK/NL. It DOES NOT work with opencaching.com nor geocaching.com.
Works with all OKAPI-enabled Opencaching sites:
If you'd like to help with the translations, visit http://www.getlocalization.com/quickfind/
Please do note that it's designed with Geocaching in mind, but it might also work for other uses. If you have suggestions, please email me! (There is a contact email under Additional information)
It then shows you distance and direction to the location on your Pebble watch! You must also install application to your pebble, then you can use c:geo/geocaching app/locus to select the location you want!
This app uses GPS position and calculates direction from it. It does not use Pebble's compass as it is not yet made accessible by the developers!
PLEASE NOTE: This application only supports Pebble SDK v2. Before writing for support, please update to latest pebble firmware and Pebble Geocaching app.
- beside this application, also install application on Pebble. Since the Pebble store is now public, please download pebble app from there!
- See videos provided for help with all three apps: http://goo.gl/3IDPZg
To close the app:
- Simply click notification on top that says "Pebble Geocaching"
In case of bugs:
Every application sooner or later has a bug. If you find one, please inform me so I can solve the issue. You can also contact me if you have suggestion for improving the app. I will gladly listen to your suggestions!
If you have any question or want to post negative comments, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can solve the issue(or add a feature).
If you want to help me with the application in any way, such as programming, designing, giving suggestions, please contact me!
Application's sources are available on: https://github.com/WebMajstr-/pebble-navigation
Please keep in mind that application is provided "AS-IS". It should not be relied on to and I shall not be responsible for any problem/expense/life threatening situation it could cause.
Special Thanks to:
Jason Brand for implementing Pebble compass feature!
Whole c:geo developing team for their app and effort of helping me with integration!
Dank optimierter Bedienung der Karte für Geräte mit Touchscreen-Bedienung, könnt ihr nun auch unterwegs auf eurem Smartphone gezielt nach einem Nacht-Geocache in eurer Nähe suchen.
Außer den Nachtcache-Listings gibt es jetzt auch eine Übersichtskarte mit Lost Place-Caches in Deutschland.
Für die Freunde der Dosensuche bei Nacht oder an Interessanten Orten, die in Vergessenheit geraten sind, ist diese kleine App eine gute Hilfe, ein passendes Listing in der Nähe zu finden.
Neben der Übersichtskarte für Nachtcaches und Lost Place-Caches in Deutschland ist ebenfalls die Karte mit den gelisteten Events enthalten.
Showing letters frequency. Solve text with all possible ciphers.
Another option is display cipher key for more cipher.
Alphabet, Letter frequency, Ascii table, Braille, Morse, Roman numbers, ROT13, Polish cross, Hebrew cross, Hebrew Atbash, Polybius, Mayan numbers, Vigenere, Semaphore, Mill, Spelling tables, Digits, Mathias Sandorf, prime numbers, Sumerian alphabet, Flags, Baconian ...
Vibrate or play tone for morse code.
Testing on SGS II.
Please, the errors send me to email with notes: selected cipher, input text, input key.