You can get support here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2516913
Just install this App and click on "Enable Battery Percent". Then reboot. You can uninstall the App afterwards. The setting will remain.
No root needed!
You can only see the battery percent text, if the battery is empty enough. (White text on white battery!)
Do I need a rooted device?
No, should work on any 4.4+ device :)
Can you change the text-color?
Sorry, this is impossible with a simple app like this one, because the color is hard-coded in SystemUI.apk. You need to decompile that apk, edit one line of source code and then recompile it. Actually, I don't plan to do this, because I don't like to change system-apps. Also, the OTA-Updates from google would fail after that and it would require root.
After removing the app the percentage is still there.
That's because the app changes a system setting. The app does NOT display the battery itself!
I uninstalled the App. Now I want to disable the percent display.
OK, just install the App again, uncheck the setting and uninstall it.
New "Tap to Config" System: you can reach the configuration screen just with a double tap on a free area of the wallpaper
- Show your battery level with 3 colours (red when charge is under 20%, yellow when between 20% and 49% and green when 50% and up)
- Show level as percentage
- Designed to use few resources and save your battery
- Visible on every page of your multidesktop
- Show when battery is charging (animation disabled by default, you can enable it from Settings)
- 5 new differents backgroud for the battery (various kind of gradients and colors)
To configure the wallpaper use "Tap to Configure" feature or go to Home Menu, then select Wallpaper --> Live Wallpapers -> My Battery Wallpaper --> Settings
Battery friendly: Don't waste your (precious) battery for a vast amount of information that you don't really need and customize your device's home screen with the Ying Yang.
- Battery level (%)
- Temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit).
- State of the battery.
- Time since plugged/unplugged.
- Battery usage.
- Orientation: horizontal or vertical.
- Widget size: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 3x2
- Color, size and position of battery level text indicator.
Got any suggestions? Want to see any other flags represented? Do you want to help us to translate it into any other language?
If so, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this is not an application but a widget. To add it to your home screen please follow these instructions:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might vary in devices from different manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
The Gauge Battery Widget shows the current battery charge percent (the needle) and the status of the battery: charging, discharging or full
The widget have the following sizes
1- large (3*2)
2- small (2*2)
* if you use a task killer, add the "Gauge Battery Widget" Service to ignore list or uninstall the task killer.
* this app is a home screen widget; long press on home screen to install; it won't show up in application launcher screen.
If you like the application please rate it.
If you have any further question, do not hesitate to ask. Also we are open to any suggestion and we will be glad to hear from you.
This application is a live wallpaper.
See real time percentage of your battery level, temp,voltage and charging/not charging status. As your battery drains throughout the day, the core will spin slower according to your battery level. Some text will display current battery status. A small battery gauge will give you a view of the amount of battery left. Particle effects can be disabled for smaller memory use, smaller battery use and faster reloading when coming back to home screen. Some options are available on free version except for color changes. Different particles such as, circles, squares and android and color change are only available on paid version.
App doesn't look correct on your screen? Try changing the screen settings in the settings menu of the live wallpaper.
On first loading of the wallpaper, it may take a few seconds for the core to start spinning. It is best to start it in portrait mode. I've made it so the update cycles are slower and thus, translates to lower battery consumption. In addition, you may need to adjust screen settings in the settings section of this live wallpaper so images appear correctly.
INTERNET - Enables ads.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Permits the application to get information about the
READ_PHONE_STATE - This is necessary to retrieve the IMEI (critical for
keeping track of your points).
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Allows the app to determine the WiFi state of the
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION and ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION(GPS) - So that ads can be location based. For example, if you are in New York your ads could be centralized around New York instead of other locations irrelevant to you.
Unhappy and unsatisfied with this app? Tell me how I can make it better.
Chuck Dzl - 5☆
Cool cube effects I use it with the Nova launcher to give my touchscreen interface a "complete" cubed out feel.
✔ 8 HD themes
✔ Dynamic light color change
✔ Multiple light sources
✔ Touch interactive
✔ Lots of settings option
✔ Different animation style
Lets this colorful live wallpaper bright up your home screen!
This free trial include Google Ad. Internet/Network permissions are used by Ad.
Displays charging state, level, and other information about your device's battery in the widget.
Get instant access to:
• Current battery level
• Current battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Charged)
• Current power type (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Time running on battery since last full charge
• Time remaining on battery/time until
• Battery details (Health | Temperature | Voltage | Technology)
Note: You must charge your battery to 100% after updating or installing for the first time for the widget to display the correct time on battery.
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
• In-app purchases: For accepting donations--no features hidden behind a paywall!
DOT BATTERY features a different way to see your battery giving it an aesthetic approach
If the skin doesn't appear on your list please before giving a bad review or uninstalling read the last part of this description
1 - Unique battery bar
2 - battery percentage
2 - black or white background
2 - 4 different colors to choose from
6 - includes 5 hotspots
1 - UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock Widget) free.
2 - Before Downloading this skin, make sure UCCW 2.1.2 or higher is already installed on your device : http://goo.gl/TZgw0
+++++++[HOW TO] Install
1 - Add a UCCW widget to your home screen like any other widget
2 - Select the dot.battery skin
3 - Touch the picture
+++++++[HOW TO] Edit
1 - After applying the skin, launch the UCCW app (from your app drawer (not the widget settings). Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
2 - Now tap anywhere on the widget. It'll open in UCCW edit window.
3 - Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST If you want to enable hotspots.
4 - You can change some colors, fonts etc here if you want.
5 - When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
6 - Your done, enjoy the widget
+++++++There is an apparent issue with some jellybean devices due to a new change in encryption from Google play. All third party themes and similar paid apps like Beautiful widgets, Go launcher etc, are affected by this new encryption. If you encounter this problem on your device there are two options to solve it:
1. If you are rooted:
- launch Titanium Backup and scroll down to the list of installed apps
-backup the app
- then restore it and that should fix it.
2. If you are not rooted or don't have or don't use Titanium Backup please let me know before uninstalling the app and I'll send you a workaround right away+++++++
☞ Designed to best fit devices with Android 2.x however it works with newer versions too
☞ Consider download Gauge Battery Widget 2015 version if you use newer device
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
4 Skins: Black, White, LEDs, Digital green & Digital white.
Click on widget to set display preferences.
DONT TRY TO START THE APP. YOU NEED TO ADD IT TO YOUR HOMESCREEN, ITS A WIDGET.
Add from "Menu key>Add>Widgets>Battery petrol gauge"
No need for any other widgets to check battery status.
Our cool guage style battery widget contains seven cool tacho styles.
The arrow shows the battery level instead of speed ;)
Some additional options are available on click of the widget.
Install manual: tap finger on home screen or menu -> choose widgets -> find GAUGE BATTERY on the list.
Please note this is our Lite version. To anable scroll and get a wide range of effects mentioned above please install full version.
-Realtime Battery level.
-Wi-fi or 3g, 4g, Hsdpa ( mobile network) level.
-RAM (random access memory) level.
NOTE: This app is a watch face for Android Wear. It will not work unless you have an Android Wear smartwatch.
• When watch is asleep, display reverts to white-on-black (without seconds). Easier on your eyes and your watch's battery, plus it leaves room for a notification.
• Works well on both square and round watch displays
• By the creator of http://wearablewidgets.com
This is an xposed module that requires root access in order to use. You must have the xposed framework installed in order to use this app. This allows you to change your battery to a custom battery and also change the hue using the xposed battery themer found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2516074
Instructions: Install xposed battery themer, and in the xposed framework you need to ensure you have checked the module. Next you must reboot. Then go into the xbattery themer and select this app and hit apply. Your battery will change immediately without a reboot.
If you have any issues or cannot get it to work, please email me instead of rating poorly. Often it is a simple fix
For full version go to the below link
CHECK THE FULL VERSION and GIVE YOUR COMMENTS.
If you like this recommend your friends.
Around Icon theme packs with well crafted icon set for bringing unique, uniform look with white transparent background on different launchers. All icons are filled with good looking colours and shadow effect gives bright and sharp look.
* Nova Launcher
* Apex Launcher
* ADW Launcher
* Go Launcher(see the note in the description)
* Action Launcher
* SS Launcher
* Smart Launcher (icons)
* Holo Launcher
* TSF Launcher (icons)
* May work on other launchers(Not sure)...
*This is not a standalone application, you need to install any of the above mentioned supported launchers
to use this theme.
*After installation of Around Theme go to your favourite launcher's theme settings and find AROUND and apply
GO LAUNCHER USERS!
* Icon masking isn't supported by Go Launcher, so unthemed icons have a circle covering them. You can easily fix this by going into Preferences > Icons> under Icons uncheck 'Show icon base'
Contact : email@example.com
Tags : aroundlite, around icons
This icon pack allows you to choose from many different icon colors as well as hundreds of icon symbols. You won't find another icon pack that allows this much control. This is the only app that allows you to use your own photos from your gallery and crop them as circles to use as icons(most crop them as squares). You can even pick your icon's frame and light reflections.
This icon pack includes everyday objects such as Chinese symbols, Christian Crosses, Facebook logos, video game icons, hearts, eyes, and much more. You can even use a few special icon backgrounds such as The Death Star, 8-Ball, Poke Ball, Earth, and more(with even more to come in a future update).
For this app to work, you MUST have one of the following apps: Circle Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex Launcher or Nova Launcher. You can get them all free from the Google Play Store.
How to use More Icons with Circle Launcher:
1. Install Circle Launcher from the Play Store.
2. Add a Circle Launcher widget to your home screen: Menu->Add->Widget->Circle Launcher
3. Once you've added the widget, click it. It should open a circle. Press and hold in the middle of the circle until Circle Launcher's settings menu appears.
4. Scroll down and select "Widget Icon".
5. Press the "Select Downloaded Icons" button
6. A menu may appear(if you have more than one icon pack installed) if so press "More Icons". Otherwise, you should be inside the More Icons app now.
7. Now pick and choose how you want your widget's icon to look by using the preview image to see how it will look.
8. Once you are done, press "Okay".
9. You will be back in Circle Launcher's settings. You may want to click "Widget Label" and remove the word "launcher" otherwise the widget will have "launcher" typed over it.
10. Press the back button to exit out of Circle Launcher's settings. You should see your newly created icon as the Circle Launcher's widget.
ADW Launcher instructions:
1. Make sure the icon you wish to change is on your home screen
2. Double tap that icon and a menu should appear.
3. Click Edit
4. Click the button on the left with the icon of the app you just double tapped.
4. Select "ADW Theme Icon Packs" on the menu that just opened.
5. Select "More Icons"
6. Now customize you icon and click okay once you are done.
Apex/Nova Launcher instructions:
1. Make sure the icon you wish to change is on your home screen
2. Press and hold the icon and a menu should appear.
3. Click Edit
4. Click the button with the icon of the app.
4. Select "Icon Pack" on the menu that just opened.
5. Select "More Icons"
6. Now customize you icon and click okay once you are done.
Please, please, email me if you have problems. Please don't leave issues as a comment. Developers can't reply to comments so that means I can't help you if you don't email me. And remember, leaving bad feedback before asking for help is just poor etiquette. I will gladly help you with any issue if you email me. :)
Thank you for purchasing More Icons. You help me continue to grow as a developer and provide cool apps for everyone. Check out my other apps like Heart Container Battery Meter(an 8-bit health bar battery gauge for your phone or tablet) or Animated TARDIS Widget for Doctor Who fans!
Again, thank you!
Fans of the BBC show Doctor Who, or or Whovians, will notice the symbols look similar to the language of Gallifrey.
This widget needs to be added to your homescreen and can be sized to your liking on most Android devices.
Once this widget is added to a home screen, tapping it will open your clock app.
Gallifreyan Clock is not part of Doctor Who or BBC. It is a fan made application.
Once this widget is added to a home screen, tapping it will activate a short animation of the TARDIS dematerializing just like in the series! The TARDIS sound effect will also be played while the animation is played. It can be muted within the widget preferences though.
***This is a Widget. And cannot be opened like a normal app***
These directions may vary:
To add to the homescreen:
Find an empty spot on your homescreen.
Hold your finger on the screen until a menu appears and select "widgets" or "add widgets".
Find "Animated TARDIS Widget" on the list and tap it.
This will bring you to a preference or options screen.
Select the TARDIS(10th Doctor David Tennant's TARDIS or 11th Doctor Matt Smith's TARDIS) you want to display on your homescreen and press "okay".
Please note: Android 3.0+(Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS), Jelly Bean) all have different ways to add widgets based on the launcher or phone you are using.
Please send an email if you encounter any bugs before leaving negative feedback or a negative comment. Leaving bad feedback before asking for help is just bad etiquette. Please enjoy this widget.
Doctor Who and TARDIS are the property of the BBC.