Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: German, English, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn German app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn German for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: German, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
✔︎ "Wunderbar! Really useful and practical app"
✔︎ "Very good app indeed!"
✔︎ "Amazing. Simply amazing! Can't live without it!"
✔︎ "Great! I recommend for all who study german."
Note: this app does not require an Internet connection. All of the data is stored locally.
Quickly learn the most frequent German words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of German. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: German Travel phrases, Most frequent words, German Slang, Business German, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a German course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn German and as a companion for trips to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
•Verb forms & translations searchable
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Voice output (via Android's TTS, see below)
•Multiple color themes
•Move to SD card
•Optimized for Tablets
•Pro version with more verbs
•German Declension Trainer
•Companion language learning app: Verb Conjugation Trainer
•English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish language apps
Learn German with this handy study aid.
Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere!
* Fast games
* The answers
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 7 questions per level
By downloading this app you accept the terms of our End User License Agreement (EULA) found at http://eltsoft.com/eula/ and our privacy statement found at http://eltsoft.com/privacy/
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*Native-Speaking Children studying grammar - make it fun!
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the game scoring work?
Correct answer: 1 point
Wrong answer: 0.33 points
Using the 'Correct Answer ' button: 0 points
2. How do I choose my level?
*UPGRADE to get your score for each level. Your highest score is the correct level. Try a harder level to challenge yourself.
3. How can I get the correct answers?
UPGRADE and use the answer button.
4. How can I get more questions?
5. What's the best way to learn a language?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting things at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our app is perfect for this, and the UPGRADE version is priced very cheaply.
CLass 1 : Basics
- Body Parts
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Most frequently used german words
Class 2: Greetings
-English to German Reading Quiz
-German to English Reading Quiz
-English to German Listening Quiz
-German to English Listening Quiz
Class 3: Polite Expressions
Class 4 : Praise
Class 5: Days, Months and Seasons
Class 6 : Climate
Class 7 : Time
Class 8 : Common Questions
Class 9 : Directions
Class 10 : Instructions
Class 11 : Health and Safety
Class 12 : Shifts and Pay
Class 13 : Around the Office
Class 14 : Animals
Class 15 : Tools and Equipment
Class 16 : Measurement
Class 17 : People
Class 18 : Crops and Plants
Class 19 : Holidays and Sympathies
Class 20 : Agriculture
Class 21 : Food and Drink
Class 22 : Love
Class 23 : Physical Appearance
Class 24 : Conversation Starters
Class 25 : Internet Terms
Class 26 : House
Class 27 : Theory
Lots of theory classes
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” – New York Times
“7 apps you don’t want to miss.” – Mashable
"9 out of 10" – Wired
- For users with or without previous knowledge
- Extensive selection of interactive courses
- Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
- Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
- Easily graspable grammar exercises
- Effective pronunciation training with voice recognition
- Integrated Review Manager to help consolidate what you've learned
- Synchronization between website and mobile or tablet
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn German with Babbel: With the babbel.com website learning system, you can learn German flexibly online. The courses are divided into manageable themes and offer you a variety of different German exercises: Beginner and refresher courses, grammar, verb training, tongue twisters, phrasebooks and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years' worth of customer feedback. Interactive German exercises for vocabulary and grammar as well as other tools enable you to pinpoint and learn what you need. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practice your German pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first German exercises online - free of charge and with no obligations.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch or Indonesian and communicate with people from all over the world.
Just give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with your questions and suggestions to:
• Commonly-used German phrases & vocabularies (Translate from English to German)
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using German and English
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
If you are traveling to Germany, make sure you bring this app with you!
Die Wortliste entstammt der Publikation
"Deutsch-Test für Zuwanderer A2-B1; Prüfungsziele/Testbeschreibung"
erschienen 2009 beim Cornelsen-Verlag.
(Copyright und Lizenzgeber: Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge)
Achtung! Die Lite-Version enthält nur einen kleinen Teil des A1-B1-Wortschatzes.
A) Wörterbuch A1-A2/B1
B) Übersetzung in eine Muttersprache, nach Englisch und Französisch
C) Übungen und Grammatiken für alle Wörter
D) Mit Beispielsätzen für jedes Wort
Üben Sie den A1-A2/B1-Wortschatz, Grammatiken und Beispielsätze ganz einfach und überall.
Eine Übersetzung (1) der deutschen Wörter in
- Ihre Muttersprache,
- Englisch und
hilft Ihnen beim Lernen.
- Wortsuche auf Deutsch, Englisch und Französisch
- Suche über den Wortanfang
- Suche über "Wildcards": *arzt* findet alle Wörter, in denen "arzt" vorkommt
- Suche über die Wortart
- Filter auf den A1- oder A2/B1-Wortschatz
- Anzeige der Wörter mit
* Worttrennung, Silbentrennung,
* Grammatiken und
- Automatische Übernahme der Wortliste in die Übungen
- Übungen für Substantive, Verben, Adjektive
- Auswahl der Lernwörter nach Thema, Wortart oder aus der Wortsuche
- Felder, die abgefragt werden, werden verdeckt
- Grammatiken, Beispielsätze und Übersetzungen können angezeigt, verdeckt oder ausgeblendet werden
- Zufallsauswahl für Übungen und Lernwörter
- Richtige Antworten werden nicht mehr abgefragt
- Falsche Antworten werden wiederholt abgefragt
- Artikel (der-die-das)
- Pluralform und Regel zur Pluralbildung
- Fälle (Nominativ, Genitiv, Dativ, Akkusativ für Singular und Plural)
1. Stammform: Infinitiv
2. Stammform: 3. Person Singular Präsens
3. Stammform: 3. Person Singular Präteritum
4. Stammform: 3. Person Perfekt / Partizip II
- Verbindung mit Akkusativ/Dativ
- reflexive Verbformen
- haben oder sein beim Perfekt
- Steigerungsformen (gut, besser, am besten)
- Antonyme (Gegenteile: hart - weich)
Weitere Wortarten: Adverbien, Präpositionen, Konjunktionen...
(1) Die Übersetzungen sind Einzelwortübersetzungen unabhängig vom Kontext und den Beispielsätzen.
Eine korrekte Übersetzung der deutschen Wörter kann nicht in jedem Fall garantiert werden.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
★ The most important German vocabulary words with pictures
★ All nouns are taught with their gender specific article (der/die/das), which plays an important role in German grammar
★ Repetition algorithm adapts to your language learning speed
★ Hear correct German pronunciation; choose between a male or female voice (powered by iSpeech)
★ Practice your own pronunciation, using voice recognition technology
★ Instagram mode: pulls relevant pictures from Instagram for a more challenging and interesting learning experience
Three difficulty levels for maximum word retention:
1. German word is shown, choose the correct picture
2. Picture is shown, choose the correct German word
3. Picture and English word is shown, speak or type the correct German word
Exercises will progressively get more difficult as you learn more words.
WordPic is suited for beginners and intermediate learners, and is a great supplement to traditional language learning programs like Pimsleur or Rosetta Stone, to build up your active and passive vocabulary.
The app works offline, no Internet connection is required (except for the word pronunciation and voice recognition features, and the Instagram mode).
This free app does not require any unlocks to access all content. It displays both banner ads and interstitial ads. Users can remove all ads through an in-app purchase. This purchase applies to all devices linked to the purchaser's Google account.
*This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.