Get the free Basic and Advanced Vocabulary at home and on-the-go: study vocabulary with interactive exercises, systematically deepen your knowledge and practice your pronunciation. Actively speak German with babbel.com, one of the biggest language learning platforms worldwide.
★ 3000 vocabulary words with images, pronunciation and sentence examples*
★ Intelligent review manager**
★ Integrated speech recognition for pronunciation exercises
★ Offline mode
★ Basic and Advanced Vocabulary: German
★ Vocabulary trainer for beginners and advanced learners
★ Numerous themes
★ Free app
★ Optimized for tablets
★ Extra courses and features on babbel.com
* The first lesson of any category is already included in this app. Other German vocabulary packages can be downloaded.
** To be able to download additional vocabulary packages and use the review manager, you will need a free Babbel account. This is the only way the vocabulary you've learned can be saved and your progress analyzed. You can create your personal Babbel account directly on the app. This is absolutely FREE.
Learn German with Babbel: With the babbel.com website learning system, you can learn German flexibly online. The courses are divided into manageable themes and offer you a variety of different German exercises: Beginner and refresher courses, grammar, verb training, tongue twisters, phrasebooks and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years' worth of customer feedback. Interactive German exercises for vocabulary and grammar as well as other tools enable you to pinpoint and learn what you need. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practice your German pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first German exercises online - free of charge and with no obligations.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch or Indonesian and communicate with people from all over the world.
Just give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with your questions and suggestions to:
Your Babbel Mobile team
• Commonly-used German phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, germany, free, lite
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, & many more. ✦
Learn German is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting German or German speaking countries.
300+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Upgrade and unlock 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 300+ essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
Learn German quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language, with a simple and interesting games to teach German
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the German language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the German language easily
Using this application you can learn the German language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn German by images from this application
Whether you are a French or Japanese or Chinese, Arab or Italy or Spain , or any nation , you can learn German through this application easily
This application is an ideal way to teach children German vocabulary and the names of things in German and teach them the way the correct pronunciation of the names of all things in the world arround us
this application is made by specialists with the knowledge of the German language ,
We hope that you like this application - thanks for you
Learn German quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language
- Beginning to intermediate/advanced vocabulary
- All vocabulary is sorted by subject and includes images
- All words are read by native speakers
- Simple, guided learning process
- 4 different kinds of exercises, provided at the ideal moments to maximise your learning
- Full progress reports
- No Internet connection required
- 400 words are unlocked when you download the application. The remaining words (3,000) can be unlocked through the application.
★ The most important German vocabulary words with pictures
★ All nouns are taught with their gender specific article (der/die/das), which plays an important role in German grammar
★ Repetition algorithm adapts to your language learning speed
★ Hear correct German pronunciation; choose between a male or female voice (powered by iSpeech)
★ Practice your own pronunciation, using voice recognition technology
★ Instagram mode: pulls relevant pictures from Instagram for a more challenging and interesting learning experience
Three difficulty levels for maximum word retention:
1. German word is shown, choose the correct picture
2. Picture is shown, choose the correct German word
3. Picture and English word is shown, speak or type the correct German word
Exercises will progressively get more difficult as you learn more words.
WordPic is suited for beginners and intermediate learners, and is a great supplement to traditional language learning programs like Pimsleur or Rosetta Stone, to build up your active and passive vocabulary.
The app works offline, no Internet connection is required (except for the word pronunciation and voice recognition features, and the Instagram mode).
This free app does not require any unlocks to access all content. It displays both banner ads and interstitial ads. Users can remove all ads through an in-app purchase. This purchase applies to all devices linked to the purchaser's Google account.
*This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 11 languages: Russian, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish, Thai, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and English.
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 12 pre-programmed interface languages: German, Russian, Portuguese, German, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish, Thai, Spanish, Italian, Romanian and English.
Learn German app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn German for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 12 major languages: German, English, Russian, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish, Thai, Spanish, Italian and Romanian. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn German, English, Italian, French, Spanish or Romanian.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" 2013.
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, or English, the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere!
* Fast games
* The answers
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 7 questions per level
* 42 questions per level (6x MORE than free version!)
* Answers to quiz questions
* A Scoreboard: What's your score?
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*Native-Speaking Children studying grammar - make it fun!
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the game scoring work?
Correct answer: 1 point
Wrong answer: 0.33 points
Using the 'Correct Answer ' button: 0 points
2. How do I choose my level?
*UPGRADE to get your score for each level. Your highest score is the correct level. Try a harder level to challenge yourself.
3. How can I get the correct answers?
UPGRADE and use the answer button.
4. How can I get more questions?
5. What's the best way to learn a language?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting things at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our app is perfect for this, and the UPGRADE version is priced very cheaply.
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn German and as a companion for trips to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
•Verb forms & translations searchable
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Voice output (via Android's TTS, see below)
•Multiple color themes
•Move to SD card
•Optimized for Tablets
•Pro version with more verbs
•German Declension Trainer
•Companion language learning app: Verb Conjugation Trainer
•English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish language apps
Learn German with this handy study aid.
English to German and German to English Translator and Dictionary
Easily translate German to English and English to German.
Each screen on German word a day helps you improve your German we show the English meaning the German translation and example sentence in English and an example sentence in German! Make learning a new language easy with German word of the day!
This German language learning widget can be great for those who learn German at school, language course or those learning by themselves. Every word has its english translation, and German phrase which will help You to learn.
To add widget:
-go to phone's Home screen
-tap free space on screen and hold for a while
-than choose widget from list from pop-up menu
If You like my application - give it 5 stars, if not or You would improve something - write me an email, before giving bad note.
This App is a follow up to my popular German podcast (http://german-podcast.blogspot.com/).
It contains German lessons, a vocabulary trainer, and a German quiz. The screenshots should give you an idea of the functions.
The app contains one lesson and you can download more from within the app.
See also my Android App VociTeach which is an advanced version of the index card based learning module from this App. You can easily transfer your data to VociTeach by using the export/import function and a quick copy/paste in Open Office...
Please be fair. Give me feedback (see help in the app) and I will try to help you. I can not answer to your remarks in the Android market...
Permissions: SD Card and network. You can download lessons (MP3) and they will be stored on your SD card (SD card needed!).
Keywords: Schweiz, Switzerland, Deutschland, Germany, German, Austria, Learn German, German Podcast, German Vocabulary,
Luzern, Lucerne, Zürich, Bern, München, Berlin, holiday in germany
Want to master German vocabulary?
German flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in German. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning German language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
German flashcards app includes 4000+ premade German flashcards which cover the most used German words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
German flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Easy to use, study cards first then go through activities that get progressively more difficult...”.
• “It is a useful app. Especially if you have a basic understanding of language”.
• “this the best I have found. Very effective for visual learners!”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **