The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS: Please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
★ FOOD & DRINK DATABASE: The App is currently available for the UK (3,500+ food & drink photos), USA (2,000+ photos) and Portugal (900+ photos), with the database being expanded all the time.
★ PORTION SIZES: Up to 6 portion photos for each item (perfect for portion control & weight loss!)
★ BRANDED FOODS: Customer favourites, such as Kellogg’s, Domino’s, Danone, Weetabix, Ryvita, Yakult, Dorset Cereals, Innocent, Alpen, Nakd, Ready Brek… and many more coming soon!
★ FOOD & DRINK CATEGORIES: 22 different categories covering Biscuits & Crackers, Branded Foods, Bread, Breakfast, Cakes & Bakery, Desserts, Drinks, Eggs & Cheese, Fruit, Ingredients (for cooking & baking), Meals, Meal Accompaniments, Meat, Chicken & Fish, Nuts & Seeds, Potatoes, Rice, Pasta & Grains, Sauces & Spreads, Seasonal, Snacks, Take-aways, Vegetables & Pulses and Yoghurt.
★ MY FOODS: Take photos of your own food and add them to a customised list in the App!
★ MEAL CALCULATOR: No need for scales or complicated calculations! Just look at the food on your plate, find the food in the App, choose the relevant portion size & add it to the Meal Calculator.
★ INTEGRATED CALENDAR: Store a breakfast, lunch, dinner & 3 snacks per day in the Calendar to keep track of the food & drink you consume each day.
★DAILY TARGETS: Calculates your estimated calorie & nutrient intake and gives you daily targets for carbs, cals, protein, fat & 5-a-day.
★ RECIPE BUILDER: Add components of a recipe & the App will automatically calculate the nutritional information per serving.
★ EXERCISE: Calculates calories burned in a wide range of different exercise and keeps track of your activity in the Diary.
★ DOWNLOAD ALL IMAGES FACILITY: For using the App when no Internet access is available (e.g. in restaurants, on holiday, and when out & about.)
★ DIABETES AREA: Log your blood glucose readings and link the carbohydrate content of meals to the insulin calculator.
★ Compiled by Chris Cheyette MSc BSc (Hons) RD, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian & Yello Balolia BA (Hons), Photographic Artist.
PLEASE NOTE: The App is available for Android phones with OS 2.1 & up, with autofocus camera.
HAVE A SUGGESTION OR QUESTION? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you or improve the App and release a free update. PLEASE USE OUR EMAIL AS WE’RE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO MARKET REVIEWS.
★ Customer Feedback about Carbs & Cals ★
“Perfect in every way! Very, very helpful and professional!!”
“This book has been life-changing for my son & husband, both of whom are diabetic.”
“Helped me realize how the portion sizes I was eating were far too large.”
“This is brilliant for anyone who needs to count their Carbs and Calories!”
“A must for diabetics.”
“Very useful for losing weight.”
“Well worth the purchase price - I can see me referring to this quite often.”
“Gives a real representation of how many carbs are in different portion sizes, and this is invaluable in carb counting.”
“Guesstimates are often way out, so this is a huge help.”
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. Version 1.0 brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Support for Gingerbread devices.
Keep a historical record of blood glucose and weight
Based on data provided by offers the following information:
* Rating glucose level (high, normal or low)
* Body Mass Index
* Percentage of body fat
(mg / dl) USA
(mmol / l) internationally.
Easy to use interface makes it easy to add new data entries.
It handles with fingers
Zoom with two fingers or the zoom buttons built
Each point is the legend of its value
Move axis "X" - "Y" with your finger.
1. - No ads
2. - Export data to Excel or other compatible applications cvs format
3. - Send data via email.
4. - Supporting information.
5. - Export data or other devices
Link of the free version:
Health, glucose, health, weight, obesity, BMI, management, welfare, control, record, sugar, control, record, record, monitor, diabetes, diseases.
* Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
* Reminders help you take regular measurements.
* Tested on a wider range of handsets.
* Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
Version 2.0.0 includes:
* Interactive charts: chart scrolling, tap to display measurement, long-press to change display time resolution.
* Updated documentation.
* Minor bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GLUCOMETER. The FORA D15b glucometer is currently supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-blood-glucose/ for more details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, blood glucose, diabetes
Enter your Blood Glucose level & the application calculates A1C level automatically.
The major component of determining the effectiveness of any diabetes treatment plan is the A1C test.
Currently on Sale! 50% Off, Don't miss it!
Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. People with diabetes are advised to limit the intake of sugar in daily diets. Sugar contained in drinks are a major source of sugar intake for people living in the cities. It is also a cause of high blood pressure, weight gain or even obesity.
Sugar Levels in Drinks is an application containing nutritional facts of over 300 different kinds of drinks. For every type of drinks included, the following information is available for you:
◆ Serving size (oz)
◆ Total Sugar (gram)
◆ Equivalent to how many teaspoon of sugar
◆ Sugar per volume
◆ A nice photo of the drink
The application is optimized for all Android devices running OS 1.5 or above.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT
This application has the following features:
◆ An interface to preview all items in one view
◆ The ability to bookmark selected item for easier reference
◆ Cross-referencing links to other items
◆ An item search engine
◆ Offline browsing
This application is proudly presented by ColaKey LLC.
It aims to assist in the correct count carbohydrates present in meals. This score, combined with the individual formula provided by your doctor will determine the exact amount of insulin to be given. This correct procedure provides better quality of life because it prevents the sharp fluctuations of glucose, thus avoiding the crises of hyper or hypoglycemia.
Basically the operation of the application is composed of 3 steps: registration of food, formula and register its final calculation.
HAVE A GOOD HEALTH AND LIVE BETTER!!
If you are keeping a diet, you are trying to lose weight, or you have to take care about proteins you eat, this app will help you
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood glucose (BG), blood pressure (BP), insulin, weight & BMI.
* Enter multiple data at once: add BG, insulin, and notes all in one go.
* Display your BG values on graphs.
* Define custom ranges, to easily spot out-of-range readings.
* Compute meaningful statistics of your BG values.
* Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
If you like Glucool, check out the Premium version for many more features!
Keywords: diabetes, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, diabetes management, diabetes control, blood sugar, insulin, HbA1c, diabetes mellitus, diabetes care, diabetes log, diabetes tracker, diabetes journal, diabetes tracking
- Discover the amazing world of the Medikidz and learn more about Type One Diabetes in this compelling story
- Immerse yourself in an incredible interactive comic that is rich with sound, music and animation
- Control the pace of the story and dive deeper into the essential facts about the Medikidz and type one diabetes
Download this amazing comic for an adventure in the human body that will help you learn what you need to know about Type One Diabetes to help yourself and those around you who suffer from the disease.
>>WANT TO KNOW MORE<<
Visit the website: http://www.medikidz.com
In this App you can see this topic.
1. Blood Type O Diet Foods
2. Blood Type O Diet Recommendations
3. Choosing a Diet Plan Menu by Blood Type
4. Diet for Blood Type O Negative
5. Diet for Blood Type O Positive
6. Food List for Diabetics According to Blood Type
7. Healthy for Blood Type O
8. Recommended Foods for the Blood Type Diet
9. Type O List of Foods
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : Blood type O diet
A low carb diet specifically consists of eliminating or reducing foods that contain sugar, grains and starches. With each of these products being labeled as carbohydrates, they are replaced with other foods containing increased fat and protein. Many people enjoy vegetables as part of a healthy diet and while they too are classified as carbohydrates, they are believed to be much healthier than grains.
As with most diet programs, there are two sides to the story with individuals who oppose and those who agree with the approach. Specifically, some experts believe that low carb diets carry their own risks and possible side effects, including headaches, fatigue, nausea, dizziness and/or dehydration. By lowering or eliminating dietary fiber, many believe that constipation may also occur as a result of the fiber absence. In addition, some believe that the replacement of cholesterol and foods high in saturated fat my increase the risk of developing heart disease. There are also some concerns that kidney problems may ensue as a result of the organs becoming overworked, but there are no scientific studies to support this theory as of yet.
This article is intended to be used for informational purposes only. It is not to be used in place of, or in conjunction with, professional medical advice or a nutritionist’s recommendation. Prior to beginning any dietary program, including a low carb diet, individuals should consult a physician for proper diagnosis and/or an appropriate path toward weight loss.
Here's what you will learn about in the "Low Carb Diet Guide" E-Book:
* Learn about the history of Low Carb Dieting – how it all started...
* Learn the background or scientific low-down on low—carb dieting in laymen’s terms...
* Easily distinguish between the two types of carbohydrates and which are good for you...
* Learn the lingo of the low carb diet world with our list of health terms...
* Learn about the three basic units the body uses for energy and where carbs fit into the picture...
* Review the role of insulin and carbs...
* Read through our overviews of 14 of the Top Low Carb Diet Plans on the market today...
* Learn the four stages of The Atkins Diet...
* Learn one of the most important theories of the Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet...
* Learn about the Hampton’s Diet from a former associate at the Atkins Institute...
* Quickly grasp the “traffic light” system of the Glycemic Index Diet and scan the Red Light Food list...
* Learn to “Eat like a caveman” with Neander Thin...
* Learn about the Eades’ inverted pyramid in their Protein Power plan...
* Learn The Schwarzbein Principle, a 5-step plan to optimal health...
* Check out Suzanne Somers’ “Funky Foods” list & her “Seven Easy Steps to Somersizing”...
* Study the three phases of the famous South Beach Diet...
* Learn the rules of The Zone...
* Discover the “The Eleven Emotional Levels of Eating”...
* Jump in and get both feet wet today with the 7-Day Low-Carb Rescue and Recovery Plan...
* Discover Secret Diet Success Tips from the Pros...
* Relax with our Recipes and Food Ideas for People on the Go...
* And much, much more…
So, go ahead and grab your free low carb diet app now!
low carb diet
low carb diet plan
low carb diet tips
low carb diets
low carb diet snacks
low carb diet foods
low carb diet recipes
low carb recipes
low carb dieting
low carb foods
low carb diet food
recipes for low carb diet
The app does not need any permissions to run on your device.