It can get attendance information by accessing the user’s account on the workplace server or website (if supported by the app).
Users without a supported account can use the manual option, of purchase the automatic feature (location based).
** Application features:
1- Registering attendance and leave times automatically or manually.
2- Calculation of late time when attending and extra time when leaving.
3- Display of current day in the app's main page along with a counter to calculate the remaining time, attendance time, the expected leave time, and the amount of late time in minutes.
4- Display of useful statistics based on attendance and leave times.
5- Notification before work starts and before leave time is up (user-specified).
6- Special alarm for work (user-specified).
7- Reminders of registering attendance and leave when your work times are supplied to the application.
8- A widget to show attendance and leave time.
9- Display of all attended days with the ability to edit any day and add any other day not registered in the application.
10- Ability to add, display, edit, or delete any vacations.
11- Display of days you were absent on where attendance was not registered.
12- Calculation of late time based on any period chosen (monthly or annually) with notification when late time is about to reach a user-specified threshold.
13- Ability to backup and restore the database.
14- DashClock Widget support.
** Application statistics:
1. Monthly charts of attendance and leave times.
2. Percentages of regular, early, and late attendance and leave times.
3. Monthly chart with a counter of regular, early, and late attendance and leave times.
4. Average attendance and leave times for each day of the week.
** Extra in-app purchasable features:
1. Display annual statistics where applicable along with the monthly statistics.
2. Automatic attendance and leave registration for manual users based on entering and exiting the work's geographic location.
3. Automatic backup of the database once a day.
4. Ability to backup and restore to and from the cloud.
5. Ability to merge an old backup with the current database.
** App Permissions:
1- In-app purchases: to allow purchasing the extra features.
2- Identity: to upload cloud backup to the user’s account.
3- Location: to set the user’s work location, and activate location based notifications.
4- Files: to be able to create a backup on the local storage and restore it.
To use simply:
-Click on the button "Create Task";
-Enter the address and condition;
-Press the button "Start".
From all devices in the network will be queried by the entered address. When connecting new devices, and will also send you requests.
To cancel a running process by pressing the button "Stop".
The application is built on the principle of reciprocity. When the user increases the "Army", which each party can control.
1. the list of requests made from your device. The query history is when you click on the default button "menu".
The application is constantly in startup, while the Internet makes requests of your and other users.
Requests should be sent to:
1. goods and services for adults: pornography, erotic goods, escort services, services to search for partners that provide services of an intimate nature, as well as intimate workshops and trainings on soblazneniû (including pick-up).
2. "Digital drugs" and herbal smoking blends, salts, poppers, course of Gaza and any psychotropic substances.
3. Any alcohol (including beer) and tobacco products, smoking accessories (including e-cigarettes), as well as applications and community Vkontakte advertising such products.
4. Medical abortion services.
5. anabolic steroids and other drugs, specialized foods for use that affects the muscle growth, which is analogous to the steroids.
6. military products and weapons (military manual, small and cool, service, civil, including weapon of self-defense, sports with more than 3 Joules muzzle energy, hunting and signal).
7. games of chance and betting, including gambling, as well as products/services, the content of which is established.
8. the resources as well as community and application for criminal violations and action, calling for violence and cruelty.
Otherwise, the profile will be blocked without warning!
Two types of tasks:
1. for devices. Simply the specified number of queries to each device. Up to 20 concurrent requests.
2. on request. Automated queries with the currently available devices. Up to 2000 requests with available devices with daily repetition of up to 7 days at a certain time.
Your participation depends on our success.
Join the team!
Other features include figuring out the total number of classes within a defined time interval.
So if you got any problems, ideas or just wanna say hello,
✉ Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ How it works?
Since the total number of classes for each course in a semester is never fixed, you can't always be sure how many classes you can afford to miss or need to attend to reach your desired percentage.
However, what I've done is focus on the % alone, not the total number. Therefore, the resulting (bunk/attend) number changes as you attend more classes, making it more reliable. It's ideal for maintaining purposes.
*Note: If the number of classes to attend seems impossibly high, it means you won't be able to cover up!
✔ What have I taken into Consideration?
Say you've attended 9/10 classes. That would make your attendance percentage 90%, and although it seems that you'll get 4/5 marks (90%+ = 4marks), you'll end up getting only 3. Reason being, you have to cross 90% (say 90.01) to fall into the 4 Mark Category. (Marking Scheme according to my College)
This has been considered in my calculations, so you won't be misinformed due to the rounding.
*Note: If your current percentage is equal to your target percentage exactly and my app informs you that you'll have to attend one more class. This is not a mistake.
✔ A Few Extra Words (Keywords)
Anyhow Attendance Planner (AAP) was intended for everyone, not just a planner to bunk class, skip class, cut class or play hooky. It works both ways, that is, it helps you recover what was lost. Helps you keep track (A Tracker) of your schedule or agenda. An organizer for all who know the no. of classes attended and conducted. Study. Take a break. For Schools, Colleges, Institutes (Institutions) or Universities (University), you name it! Students of Indian (India) Colleges may find this rather useful. Lovely Professional University (LPU). Shardha University. Delhi University (DU)...
✔ The End
So try it out, see if it helps and Enjoy! ^_^
It is directly integrated with the PICT Digital Campus MIS (http://pict.ethdigitalcampus.com/PICT/) and the Login IDs and passwords are the same as used there.i.e.
E&TC - E2Kxxxxxxx
IT - IT2Kxxxxxxx
Default password is 123456
Contact college officials or visit the site above in case of password change/reset.
For problems,suggestions feel free to contact the developers,
Rahul Dhavalikar : email@example.com
Ajinkya Rajput : firstname.lastname@example.org
Anirudh Sudarshan : email@example.com
Guided by Prof. P.R. Patil