The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
Choose the detail you want to practice with for any player at any time. For instance you can select only multiplication problems or multiplication problems for 8’s or just single math fact problems, like 8 x 6 and 8 x 7.
Create as many player profiles as you need. Choose math facts per player.
e-Mail the most missed math facts for the selected player.
Get a general and detailed progress reports for multiplication, division, addition and subtraction math facts.
Test your knowledge with the fairy match up game. Match problems and answers and see how many fairies you can clear.
Practice with the multiple selection or enter your answer in flash card mode. Choose number of problems to practice or answer as many problems during the timer duration.
Localized for English, Español, Français, Português and Italiano.
- You may set from 2 different sounds for changing the way of speaking tables as per your country and if you want any other option to be incorporated in the application then your suggestions are always welcome.
- Table module helps you to see the performance of your kids by dragging the correct option against the table options and it helps them to learn and remember the tables easily.
- Puzzle module gives the challenge to kids and tests their ability to guess the correct answer while enjoying the beauty of multi media with beautiful interface and rich experience to learn the tables.
A little help on hectic days when you are going in one direction and your child needs to learn his sums. Math Tables 2+2 makes learning sums a kids game. Easy entry of digits with the pop up keyboard, and Math Tables 2+2 also supports a pull out keyboard. Kid friendly screens as you can see in the screenshot below, or view our demo video from youtube.
Holidays have arrived and you feel your child could do with some revision to keep up with the curriculum. Why not introduce them to Math Tables 2+2 a kids game, that allows them to revise their sums while having fun.
Tables can be selected 1 to 12. You can then select whether to do addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
The revision screen allows your child to revise sums from 0 to 10.
Sums in sequence: 2 and 1 is 3, 2 and 2 is 4 ....
Have fun and go random: 10-5 = 5, 10-2=8, 10-4=6, 10-1=9
Your child simply enters the answer as each sum is asked. 2x2=. if the correct answer is entered a rewarding fun picture is displayed. If the answer is incorrect your child gets two more chances to enter the answer correctly. If the answer is still incorrect then the correct answer is displayed: 2x2=4, and the next sum will be asked.
When all sums have been completed a score is displayed. The more recent scores are also stored on a recent score sheet, use the menu option to check your child’s progress.
Math Tables 2+2 the cool math app.
Deze app is niet door het Valuascollege zelf ontwikkeld, maar door mij, een leerling van deze school. De roosters worden geleverd door de roostermakers, andere gegevens binnen de app zijn van de website overgenomen.
- Rooster automatisch laden
- Offline rooster bekijken
- Notificatie voor huidige en volgende les
- Notificaties bij roosterwijzigingen
- Widget voor roosterwijzigingen
- Roosterwijzigingen snel bekijken
- Overzicht van alle vakanties
- Vakantie countdown
- En meer...
You can import any text to have Baldi or Baldette speak it to you. You can also save your favorite texts in your Notes app for Baldi to read at any time. You can control Baldi’s facial look and emotion. Take your content with you and enjoy Baldi offline.
Baldi has been successful in tutoring deaf and hard of hearing children, serving as a language teacher for autistic kids, and instructing children and adults in learning how to speak new languages. Have fun making Baldi talk, and celebrate spoken language rather than just text.
Baldi Copyright © 2012 Psyentific Mind. All rights reserved. Baldi® is a registered trademark to Dominic W. Massaro.
Includes "BaldiEngine" code by Michael M. Cohen and Sam Vanderhyden and User Interface by Sam Vanderhyden.
Uses SVOX Speech Synthesis Software.
Keywords Animated Speech Animation Avatar Cues Emotion Face Head Lipreading Lips Read Speech Text TTS Visual
Support Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Support URL http://mambo.ucsc.edu/contacts.html
Marketing URL http://psyentificmind.com/language-instruction-with-baldi
As you learn state capitals, shapes, geographic locations, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the four free bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop. Four games in one!
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE 50 STATES:
- State shapes
- Bordering states
- Location on the map
- Hundreds of unique questions
- Interactive map and 50 state flash cards
- Choose any of the 50 friendly-looking states as your avatar
- Create up to six player profiles
- Collect all 50 states and track your progress on a personalized map
- Earn FREE bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop
- High resolution pictures of famous US landmarks
- All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
- Fun sound effects and music
FIVE GAMES IN ONE:
STACK THE STATES: Build tall piles with states and try to reach the checkered line.
MAP IT: Tap the location of the selected state on the map. Try to complete the whole country.
PILE UP: The states are piling up! Tap them quickly to get rid of them before they pile too high.
PUZZLER: Sit back and relax as you slide the states around and put them together like a jigsaw puzzle.
CAPITAL DROP: Match states with their capitals in this fast-paced bonus game. Don't let a state fall!
Stack the States™ is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy five games for the price of one!
Stack the States™:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to other apps by Dan Russell-Pinson.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards combines the proven concept of flash cards with the color, sound and animation of today’s technology to help children learn anywhere. Kids develop speed and confidence while having fun.
Nearly 200,000 sold in three app markets.
★★★★★ "Fun for all ages, customizable and easy to use. It's the best card app I've used. My kids range from 7-17 years old and they all use this." - Customer Review
Easy to get started + fully customizable when you need it. Unlike most apps, you can set exactly what your child needs (like multiplying by 7 & 8, for example). Now with 10 Common Core standard problem sets to match what they’re learning in school.
Earn stars for correct answers and win animations and “micro games” for perfect scores. Unlock the “Doodle” card style after 60 minutes of practice.
Customizable Timer helps kids build speed and for tests they’ll take in school. History screens let you track progress & spot problem areas.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards is one of the best ways to learn math facts.
- Math fact flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Dozens of built-in problem sets or make your own
- 10 Common Core standards
- Vertical flash cards or horizontal number sentences
- History screens to track progress
- 4 sound sets or silent, 7 card color schemes
- Optimized for Kindle Fire, HD, HDX
- Kid-tested and Proven (see below and check recent reviews for testimonials)
- NO ADS and NO IN-APP PURCHASES
★★★★★ “Our three kids, now aged 7, 9 and 10 have been breezing through 100 flash cards with this app nearly every day for the past two years. All three are tops in math in their class. My 9 and 10 year olds are doing multiplication and division tables through 20x20! I always did well in math but only memorized through 12x12. I believe regular practice with this app has given my kids a tremendous advantage versus their classmates! Everyone enjoys doing things they can do well and now my kids think math is fun!” – Roger, Amazon Appstore Customer
SPECIAL NEEDS: We've been told by customers that CardDroid Math is helpful for kids with special learning needs.
KID TESTED: CardDroid Math Flash Cards has been tested with many children to maximize your child's learning. Send us your suggestions to make it better - we listen.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: We currently offer practice for standards K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4, 1.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.8, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3. Are there others you’d like to see? Let us know. Four more are currently in the works.
★★★★★ "Great app for grade school… my son loves to play it and has a fun time… and he is learning."
★★★★★ "This app is perfect for my nine year old who needs help in math. Make more of these!!!"
★★★★★ "This is well worth the money for the kids who need to learn their math facts. Settings let you choose how you go through the facts and what facts will be used."
Especially great for Kindergarten through fifth grade. Also works for preschool with help or for older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
if you like it please download
Hope you enjoy.
Are you a mathematician who wants to capture a complicated equation?
Did you wish you could draw an object at a particular moment when you didnt have your color pencils?
If the answer to any of these is yes, then this app is meant for you.
If none of the above are true, you could use this app just for fun.
This is the second version of our app. We will add some more interesting functionalities and UI designs in our next version. Your comments for what you would want in the app is what we are looking for.
Has your child started showning interest in letters and learning to read? With this ABC application your child can practice the letters as well as reading and writing words in English.
The application is meant to help and inspire you and your child, but the best result will come if you sit together and practice. You can teach your child how the letters sound in different situations and practice with this application. You as an adult will also have a good time seeing the development of your child.
The letters are read by children, which will bring extra enjoyment for both you and your kids.
The exercises in this ABC application are:
- See all letters in the alphabet and hear how they sound (learn the letters).
- Pick the correct letter when you hear the sound (learn the letters).
- Select the first letter in a word (learn how to write).
- Spell the words by picking all letters in the correct order (learn how to write).
- See a word written and select the correct picture (learn how to read).
All exercises can be done with uppercase or lowercase.
Kids not quite old enough to know how to play? Try the new Learn Mode to get them started.
If you have feedback please email us at email@example.com, we will be happy to help you out and we love to hear from our users. Also don't forget to rate the app!
The free version has
* Bingo game mode
* Learn mode
* Number tile type
* Colors tile type
* Shapes tile type (Unlocked by liking our Facebook page from the app)
The full version also has
* Memory mode to help your preschooler master the different tile types.
* What doesn't belong mode where your child picks the tile that doesnt belong
* Child lock feature to help your younger kids stay in the app and playing
* Both capital and lowercase letter tile types
* Shapes tile type.
* Animals tile type, with lovingly hand drawn artwork your children will love
* Sight words tile types for preschool through third grade
* Medium and Large game sets with 16 and 25 tiles as opposed to the max of 9 tiles in the free version.