It keeps crashing when I get to the second part of it...then I'm stuck with no way to get root back so I have to reflash my phone to baby state...huawei sucks ass
Great App! I own a Xiaomi redmi note 3 and I feel like I've finally got my phone back. Very easy to use and straight to the point. Edit : I did not turn off the silent install of kingroot in advanced options. Could this cause a problem? If so; should I reinstall kingroot to turn this off?
I finally managed to remove KingRoot 4.9.6 from my Lenovo A3500-F tablet. Earlier versions didn't work but version 9.8.0 with Prep did the trick. Thank you very much!
Thanks for the additional info about disabling KingRoot 5 silent install. That worked perfect on my Alcatel Ideal 4060a running Lollipop 5.0.1 Thanks! Matt
Was hoping to avoid this, but all things I'd successfully tried in the past had failed miserably with my Unnecto Swift. Turned to this as a last resort, but after my struggle I'm not ashamed to say SSP did what I could not.
Great app, effective and easy to work with. Definitely one to keep handy... I was so excited when i saw it take over I took a screen shot... lol
- Hopefully fixed some rare instances where some devices were boot looping
- Major Update to support KingRoot 5.x removal
- Update BusyBox binaries for SeLinux
- Fixed 64 bit devices
- Fixed issue with Android 5.x
- Just keep closing those kingroot popups and go back to Super-Sume Pro
- Please leave a review, I need to hear from you
- Updated to properly support Marshmallow releases
- Yes you will now be prompted for SuperSU to update binaries, just choose Normal.