The goal of the game is to defuse a series of paint bombs resolving in mind a number of simple arithmetic expressions of increasing length and difficulty. The only rule is to do it in a time limit, wrong little as possible, before the bomb explodes. There is only one thing: you are not alone, the other players have their bombs to defuse, and the only way to defuse all the bombs is to do it at the same time, if a bomb explodes prematurely the others are destined to explode. Teamwork is essential and ensures a high amount of hilarious and rewarding situations. We play for fun, but playing you train to do the calculations, and by trial and error you can not help but improve: a fine example of mental exercise done unknowingly, playing.
Winner of Turin JamToday 2016 Math Edition.
Developed by #BombTeam, composed by:
Anna Maria Morra
NOTE: the game is in developing, every part of the game is to be considered absolutely provisional.
- Multiplayer Guide -
You can play up to 6 players, each on a different device, without requiring that they are networked.
1) On the first screen all players select the same number of players and, probably, the same difficulty.
2) In the second screen, each player selects a different player number.
3) In the third screen, the first player has a 3-digit auto-generated "Game Password", the other players enter the same password and continue.
4) All players select the "Start" button at the same time.
At each level/bomb:
1) All players entering the correct solution of their expression.
2) Each player, when solves its own expression, get a digit of the defusing code. The defusing code is made up of many digits as they are the players. The first player gets the first digit, the second player the second digit, and so on.
3) When all the players have got their digit of the defusing code they provide it each other. Each player inserts the complete code for defusing the bomb and go to next level/bomb.
End of the game:
Currently, the game has not a victory condition. The game ends when a bomb explodes. The aim of the game is to defuse more bombs as possible, solving increasingly difficult expressions.
- Single Player Guide -
When the player is one the game is played like in multiplayer mode except for the fact that you should not enter any defusing code to pass to the next level / bomb.