Accurate Prayer Timings for Salaah/Namaaz
Qibla Direction (Compass pointing to Makkah)
* Uses GPS and Location services!
* Use Compass to know direction of Qibla
* Various Calculation Methods - to calculate the Prayer Timings!
* Asr Calculation Method - shafi'i or hanafi calculations!
* Cities Covered - hundreds & thousands of cities included!
* Settings - to adjust prayer timings manually!
* Can Play Adhan - from Makkah, Madina, Al-aqsa and Egypt - (Requires Pro Version)
* 5 Beautiful Themes - for compass & prayer times to choose from! - (Requires Pro Version)
Download it Now, it is FREE!
★ Imsak, Fajr, Shurooq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha prayers
★ prayer timings is provided for Fiqh Jafaria and Sunni
★ background nasheed is played while using the app
★ user can disable the nasheed
★ share prayer timings with your friends
★ put daily reminders/alarms for prayers
★ 22 unique Azan sounds are provided
data for 300 cities in India is provided. Cities are searchable with intelligent text search.
for any complaints and feedback please email email@example.com
Provides Yasin with full hd ebook with clear audio page by page
• View in Portrait or Landscape mode.
• Search for a particular Ban
• Replay audio of a particular Bund as many times as you want to learn.
• Mute/UnMute Ban Audio.
• High Quality
• Can even play without internet connection.
When you are out of station like traveling and without an yasin with you, you can refer this app.
Please make habit of reciting yasin every day.
/!\ Salat Times is up with a new version that enables a lot of new features and a web site (http://www.muslim-salattimes.com) . Salat Times comes with a new smooth UI that enables power of Android 4x for you. Don't hesitate to try or give another chance to Salat Times. /!\
It’s your ideal companion to keep track of muslim prayers wherever around the world.
Salat Times displays following times : Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
Prayers times calculation is entirely configurable with following parameters :
* Calculation Method (Egypt, ISNA, Jafari, Karachi, Makkah, MWL, Tehran, UOIF)
* Juristic Method (Hanafi, Shafii)
* High Adjustment (Angle Based, Mid Night, One Seventh, None)
* Time format (12-Hour format, 24-Hour format)
* Daylight Saving Times (Auto, 0, 1)
/!\ WARNING /!\
The setting of prayers times calculation parameters can make differences on hours of some prayers :
* Change of Juristic Method will affect Asr prayer hour
* Change of Calculation Method will affect Fajr and Isha prayers hours
* Change of daylight saving times will affect prayers hours
The settings of these parameters is available by clicking on the icon on bottom right on the action bar of home screen of application by choosing Settings.
* Qibla Direction
* Stores your favorite cities to know prayers times for these cities
* Location of your current city via GPS
* Month view to display prayers for a city for the current month or next months
* Hijiri Date Format
* Next prayer time is displayed in particular color
* Enable notifications by prayers to be notified when time for prayer is now !
* Enable Adhan by prayers when time for prayer is now !
* 4x2 widget that displays prayers times for your current location that is detected thanks to GPS
* Share prayers times for cities via SMS, mail or social networks thanks to a generated image of prayers times
* Help menu explains you meanings of prayers times and the meanings of calculation parameters
* Customize style of the application (text color of city and prayers names, text color of date, text color of next prayer).
Salat Times supports English and French. If you want translate Salat Times to another language, don’t hesitate to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There is also a pro version of Salat Times with no ads that is a good way to help developer of the application.
Salat Times purposes also a web site to access prayer times from your desktop computer : http://www.muslim-salattimes.com
If you have feedback, bugs to submit (explain the bug by mail rather than send a bad comment which don't let me to fix it), or ideas to improve Salat Times, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com
We hope that our efforts will aid Mumineen and Attain the Khushi Mubarak of His Holiness.
- Audio Collection
- Quick Links
- Namaaz Times
If there is any issue of accuracy or missing city, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can update accordingly in next release.
- Holy Quran with Translation, Transliteration and audio recitation in 14 different languages
- Dua Directory
- Ziaraat Directory
- Daily Taqibaat
- Monthly Amaal
- Namaz/Salaat Index and Method
- Daily/Monthly Prayer Timings as per Shia Ithna Asheri schedule
- Hijri Date
- Tasbeeh Counter
- Book Library (400+ books in epub and pdf)
- Important Dates
- Imam & Masoomeen(as) Info
- Nahjul Balagha Audio in English and Urdu
- Specific purpose duas
-View today's salah times for today for Malaysia and Singapore.
-Malaysia times are based on e-solat.gov.my
-Singapore times are based on muis.gov.sg
-Jama' and Qasar guide.
-2 Widget designs.
-Kompas Qiblat (GPS or Jakim).
-Notification, Azan and Takbir.
##HOW TO USE##
1. Find locations and SET DEFAULT.
2. Download data.
-To get your linked google account for donated users
-When linking account, a popup will show for permission
If there's any trouble, please shoot us an email before giving negative comments.
Twitter = http://twitter.com/mysolat
islam islamic muslim solah sembahyang prayer puasa ramadhan buka berbuka imsak maghrib jakim jawi islamik malaysia singaporean iftar shalat sholat bacaan
- Automatically downloads the prayer time for the current location
- Shows the direction of the qibla
- Lists the nearby surau and mosques/masjid
- Prayer notification and reminder for Imsak, Subuh, Syuruk, Dhuha, Zohor, Asar, Maghrib, and Isyak
- Display the downloaded prayer time without internet connection
- Next prayer time on lock screen (Requires Android 4.2+ and DashClock to be installed)
- Holo-styled interface and free from advertisements!
- Tablet interface
MPT displays prayer times using data from JAKIM.
Got some feedback or suggestions? Contact us via email or through our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaPrayerTimes
guys who do not know Arabic and Urdu. This application has been developed with help of Hindi and Arabic language.
In this App we would like to share some information about how to prayer?
1) Islam ki buniyad
2) Wazzu ka tarika
3) Namaz ki sharte
4) Aazan aur namaz
5) Namaz aur waqt
6) Iter ka namaz
7) Taravih ka namaz
8) Jumme ka namaz
9) Musafir ka namaz
10) Bimar ka namaz,etc
*Keyword - Namaz,Namaz ka Tarika,Namaz in Hindi,Hindi Namaz,Simple Namaz Tarika
*If you have any suggestion or feedback please write to me at email@example.com
• View able in Portrait or Landscape mode.
• Search for a particular Bund by clicking the magnifying glass or the page-index.
• Replay audio of a particular Bund.
• Mute/UnMute Bund Audio.
Dua ni Iltemaas.
Ya Qutbadinillahi Marsiya - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Ya.Qutbadinillahi.QutbulHuda
Toronto Jamaat for PDF File.
Qamoos lets you easily search in Lisan-ud-dawat, English and French for the words or the meaning and get its translation.
* Database of over 6000 lisan-ud-dawat words hand curated by Moallamin
* Allows searching in Lisan-ud-dawat, English and French
* Supports definitions in Lisan-ud-dawat, English and French
Searching in lisaan-ud-dawat requires installation of an arabic keyboard. Instructions for installing the keyboard are available in the help section.
Qamoos is an official Attalim North America app. The database of words was created by Moallamin from Attalim. The french translations were provide by Maimoona Ben Makaty.
Developed by Najam IT Solution (Aliasgar Dahodwala, Rukaiya Dahodwala)
- Read the Quran in Hindi (हिन्दी कुरान).
- Resume reading from the last verse you have read with a single click!
- (NEW) Prayer reminders: subscribe to notifications of your local prayer times. Auto-setup available.
- Settings section to easily configure the app.
- Swipe from left to right to go to the previous surah or from right to left to go to the next surah.
- New design with ActionBar!
- Copy ayat to clipboard.
- Resume surah audio playback from any ayat.
- Browse suras, Ajiza' and ayat.
- Search by clicking on search icon. You can search in the whole Quran, in a Juz or in any sura.
- A long click over a verse will add it to bookmarks, share it on social media or messaging apps, or attach notes to it.
- Listen to the arab recitation (by Abdullah Basfar) inside each surah.
- Audio Manager to easily download and delete the recitations.
- Note section: read all your notes at once.
Limitations of the free version
* The search function displays the first 50 results.
* You can add up to 5 favorites.
* Non-intrusive ads.
* Download recitations surah by surah.
Functionality of the professional version (Quran Hindi PRO)
* For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
* Read Quran in portrait or landscape modes.
* The search returns all matches.
* Unlimited favorites.
* No ads.
* Improved speed.
* Download all recitations with a single click.