Magic the Gathering Life Counter app is a beautiful, clean designed and highly customizable app to keep track of your life and other counters while playing Magic the Gathering. You can use this app alone, or with up to four players.
Life Counter automatically stops the duration of your matches. All functions are included in the free version. If you also want to get rid of the advertising and want to support the further development, you can do that with a single in-app purchase.
• Multiplayer: The Life Counter app supports 1-6 players, or you can use this mtg life counter for your commander. Depending on how many people you sit at your table with.
• Dark Mode: Choose between light mode and dark mode to save some of your battery life.
• Swipe up and down to toggle between six different counters. The following counters are included:
- Life counter
- Poison counter
- Energy counter
- Experience counter
- Loyalty counter
- Charge counter
• Swipe right and left to change your player's background. There are 15 different background images for your player.
• Guilds backgrounds: Choose between Azorius Senate, House Dimir, Selesnya Conclave,
Izzet League, Golgari Swarm, Cult of Rakdos, Simic Combine and Boros Legion.
• User Profiles: You can sign up for free to back up your data online and compete against other players in the leader board.
• Once you start a new match, a stopwatch will run and the app will document each event of this match. This will allow you to re-look at your match after each round of Magic and see who, when, which gained or lost points.
• Game Over Detection: If you want, the Life Counter app can tell you when a player won a round.
• Almost infinite settings: The Magic the Gathering Life Counter app brings it’s own settings, but you can almost change all of them. For example, you can determine how many life points the players have at the beginning of a turn, or which additional counters you want to use. If you prefer to change any settings, that's not bad, because the app works great even without changes.
• Custom player names: You determine the names of up to four players. Player 1 and Player 2 are now a thing of the past. If you want, Bruce Wayne can compete against John Doe.
• The dice have fallen: Dice to decide who starts. Define in the settings whether you want to roll automatically at the beginning of a new round. You can roll the dice in addition to any time. How many pages the dice should have, you can determine yourself. The Life Counter app shows you in color which player has the highest number of points.
• A simple tap: With a simple tap on the screen, you can increase or decrease your health. Of course this also applies to all other counters. If you hold the button down, increase, or reduce the number automatically.
• The app is now available in German, English and Spanish.
There are many more features planned for the future.
Feedback, ideas and suggestions are always welcome. If you want to support this app, rate it on the Play Store and share it with your friends.
Thank you very much!
Magic: The Gathering is trademarked and owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2018 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
This application is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This application may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy http://www.wizards.com/Company/Press.aspx.
For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (http://www.wizards.com).