Slide tiles to recreate the original image.
135 beautiful nature images and wildlife.
Compete against others on a global top scores list.
Based on the classic 15-puzzle.
From the creator of Mind Games.
- A picture of a Surfer + A Spider's Web = Internet (You surf the web)
- A Pea + A picture of the Sea = PC (A play on similar sounding words - Put the two Picture clues together and you get Pea Sea which sound very similar to PC)
- A soldier + Waiter + Tennis player = Serve (A Soldier servers his country, a Waiter serves his customers and a Tennis player serves the ball)
- A ship + An Iceberg = Titanic (The Titanic sank when it hit an Iceberg)
- A number 1 with a hole in it + A Club playing card = Golf (a hole-in-one is a Golf score while a Club is used to hit the ball in Golf)
Now start exercising your brain and download Picture Detective, the addictive picture puzzle game where Creativity is a Necessity.
**Switch of Predictive Text if you're have difficulties Entering Text**
- Can't identify the Word? You can request a further two Picture Clues.
- Not making the links between the Picture clues? You can reveal a Written Clue.
- Still unable to make the connection? You can request an Anagram.
- Need more assistance? You can reveal a letter.
- Determined to solve the puzzle using just the two Picture Clue? You can skip the level and return to it later.
You can have several outstanding games with different players at any time. You create a challenge word of appropriate difficulty and send it to the other player. The other player unscrambles the word using carefully selected hints. These hints help you learn a word by using the word in different sentences. When players unscrambles a word, they are given an opportunity to learn the word in more details, and then send back a word to you. With each successful turn back and forth, you build a longer and longer streak.