App features ::
- Free and works offline.
- High quality map.
- Landscape Mode.
- Updated MRT and LRT map.
What is Singapore MRT::
The Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) is the major railway system in Singapore. This rail network is the major component of the public transport system in Singapore city.
Keywords:: Singapore MRT & LRT Map, Offline Singapore MRT and LRT map,Explore Singapore MRT map, latest Singapore MRT, Singapore MRT Route, Singapore MRT system, Singapore MRT Route Lite, Singapore Offline MRT map, SG MRT, Singapore MRT Info, SMRT.
The map is very simple and clear. Zoom in and zoom out facility is available for better clarity. It works without internet and is completly free of cost. This app will help you to travel in the Singapore city and will give you the clear idea of SMRT stations.
Keywords:Singapore MRT Map,Singapore MRT & LRT Map,Offline Singapore MRT and LRT map,Explore Singapore MRT map,latest Singapore MRT,Singapore MRT Route,Singapore MRT system,Singapore MRT Route Lite,Singapore Offline MRT map,SG MRT,Singapore MRT Info,SMRT
Streeetdirectory now comes with offline maps.
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
- Updated map with all the lines and stations.
- High quality map.
- Works offline.
- Free app.
Keywords:Singapore Offline MRT map,Singapore metro map,Singapore MRT Map,Singapore MRT & LRT Map,Offline Singapore MRT and LRT map,free singapore MRT,Explore Singapore MRT map,latest Singapore MRT,Singapore MRT Route,Singapore MRT system,Singapore MRT Route Lite,SG MRT,Singapore MRT Info,SMRT
1. Fully up-to-date for 2014
Accurate metro map, includes every station on every line. Free updates for future station openings and timetable changes.
2. Designed for Android
Supports all devices running Android 2.3 or higher. Designed to use the latest Android technologies like the Action Bar, HDPI screens and global search.
3. Google Maps for every station
Need to get your bearings at a station? Integrated Google Maps show you metro exits and nearby streets for every station.
A really easy route-planner. Get route, time and price information for any journey with just three taps.
5. "Find my nearest station"
Using your GPS, see a list of the closest metro stations to your current location.
6. Works offline
Everything works without an Internet connection. Search stations and plan routes on the go.
We'd love to hear your comments and suggestions on ways to improve the app. Please contact us via email@example.com, as we can't respond to comments left in the reviews.
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Would you like to see a continent in one city? These tours will guide you through Singapore, a place where China, India and Malaysia meet and mix in a prosperous, modern setting. There are a wide variety of architectural styles, religious and cultural buildings, shopping opportunities and foods that are waiting for you to discover and enjoy.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
There are over a thousand things to see and do in Singapore. Which is why this app points you to the best that Singapore has to offer through the ‘Recommended’ section. Also, it gets you to wherever you want quickly, or lets you see what’s closest to you readily, thanks to the built-in maps.
YourSingapore Guide. It’s truly the easiest and most rewarding way to find your way around Singapore.
Enjoy Free Data Usage of the App
The ‘Recommended’ section of the app does not require data connectivity, allowing you to view the top restaurants, shopping spots and nightspots and more, on-the-go, for FREE!
To enjoy free data usage of the entire app, just purchase the StarHub Preferred Tourist Prepaid SIM card when in Singapore.
Why is YourSingapore Guide the Easiest Way to Explore Singapore?
-Comprehensive information on over 1000 things to see and do in Singapore, sorted by your interests or whatever that’s closest to you.
-Get to where you want quickly with route suggestions, travel fare estimations, taxi booking quick-dial and maps displaying everything around you.
-Find exactly what you want with Search function.
How does YourSingapore Guide help me make the most of my vacation?
-Enjoy over 500 tourist privileges for dining, shopping, attractions, spas and more. Brought to you by our partners American Express, Singapore Airlines and StarHub.
-Save things to see and do (places, privileges and events) into your phone for later viewing with the Bookmark feature. We will also remind you whenever you are near the location of your saved items.
-Share* your holiday experience via Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. Now made easier when you can do all that straight from the YourSingapore Guide.
For more information, visit http://www.yoursingapore.com/guide.html
*Data charges apply as this requires access to content outside the YourSingapore Guide app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Singapore i/ˈsɪŋəpɔr/, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a Southeast Asian island city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator. An island country made up of 63 islands, it is separated from Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to its north and from Indonesia's Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to its south. The country is highly urbanised with very little primary rainforest remaining, although more land is being created for development through land reclamation.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Singapore city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Singapore
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in Singapore or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
* Deep Zoom
* Extreme High Resolution
* No Roaming Cost
* Updated Stations and Lines (Regards to LTA Singapore)
* Landscape Mode
* Move to SD Card
* Free of Charge
This application is not official application of SMRT (Singapore Mass Rapid Transit), LTA (Land Transport Authority) and other authorities.
Currently only Map will be available. We will add more features soon.
New version will be released as soon as we get updated data.
Thanks for all comments, feedback and direct messages.
Credit to Zaw Thurein Tun
Map search tool enables users to quick-search or to do a custom search for a street or a landmark. Weather info with four day forecast and a link to a wikipedia page with info and images of this destination.
Select your two stations and we will do the rest!
Full up to date map included (NEW Downtown line)
● KEY FEATURES ●
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Station filter to allow you to quickly select the station you want.
● Accurate metro tube map, includes every station on every line. Free updates for future station openings and timetable changes.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views.