The new version of the INTspector app from KRIWAN reflects the continuous development of innovative compressor protection with communication function.
In 2012 KRIWAN already began a new era in system protection with the INT69 Diagnose protection unit and its INTelligence software. The new INTspector app 2.0 now makes monitoring, evaluating, and protecting your system even easier and more efficient.
New functions (requiring a DP-USB Gateway and an INT69 protection relay capable of diagnosis or an INT280 oil level regulator):
• You can upload data directly to the system via USB cable. This provides access to the error memory/counter so you can assess the current status of the system and review the operating data.
• You can create a report in PDF format in no time at all and forward it directly to the customer if necessary.
• You can upload collected data to the free KRIWAN Diagnosis web service (Internet INTelligence). This backs up and archives the data, which can then be called up at anytime and anywhere via the Internet.
Additional functions (not requiring a DP-USB Gateway):
• You can retrieve data sheets for installed KRIWAN products so that they are available quickly and paper-free for maintenance and repair work on the system. Simply scan a product's data matrix code using a smartphone camera, or enter the part number.
• You can analyze the status of the compressor using the LED blink code, which is read using a smartphone camera and interpreted by the app.