Letter Avalanche is a new type of word game where gravity, physics and nerve are in play.
How well can you spell? Now, can you spell when the letters are falling in different positions and stacking up against you? Well, that's where the Letter Avalanche challenge comes in. Letter Avalanche is a fast paced twist on traditional spelling games that challenges your inner wordsmith and your ability to keep track of tumbling letters. The name of the game is speed, picking up the letters as they fall to form words and destroy the blocks. There are power-ups, bonuses, Easter eggs and many sounds were voiced by the multi-talented, Grammy nominated Joey Belladonna of Anthrax!
Now with 5 Languages to choose from!
Here's the objective:
- Spell as many words as you can before they reach the top.
- Earn points and coins by spelling words.
- Spell the 'Bonus Words' and get a multiplier for the score.. and coins!
- Use power ups to help you during game play.
- Compare scores with your friends on Facebook.
During the game levels increase for every 15 words you spell. At each level you receive a free power up or multiplier, but beware the letters fall a little faster as well! Spell words of 9 letters or mare, and receive bonuses as well.
Login via Facebook to compare and try to beat your friends high scores. High scores reset every 7 days.
- Every 250 letters you use you go up in rank.
- Over 50+ statistics on how well you are at spelling.
- Use coins to buy more power ups or letters!
- Save your multipliers if you can for a big word. You can also use multipliers together (2x+2x=4x)
- There are Easter Eggs. (Hint: Tweaking)
***For a limited time, when you sign in with facebook in the game you get 5,000 free coins!
Q: Why should I log in to facebook in the game?
A: Your stats are stored online, so you are able to play the game from multiple devices and your stats follow you. When you play offline the stats are stored on the device and do not sync with facebook, even if you log into facebook later your stats and coins won't sync with facebook. By storing your stats online and you get a new device you won't lose you progress or coins.
Q: What information do you store and collect if I login with facebook.
A: Only your name. We collect nothing else, we don't want or need anything else The only benefits to us when you use facebook is you have the option to post your high score to your time line. You also get to see your friends high scores on the high score screen.
Q: Why don't you collect any data from facebook like other games do?
A: Because we are gamers, not the NSA. Our goal is to make a fun popular game, and you can only do that by listening to and respecting your users. :-) We don't sell or collect data so we have no need for it.
Enjoy the game!
Tags: words word game games spell spelling letter letters gravity physics statistics stats avalanche
- Online Ranking - Scoreloop
- 4 different level mode:
* Normal Mode: Touch the letters from A to Z
* Reverse Mode : Touch the letters from Z to A
* Memory Mode : The letters start to disappear after the touch of the first letter
* Blind Mode : All the letters are hidden and only displayed for a few seconds when touched
Touch,Letter,Alphabet, Brain Training, Memory,Reflex, A to Z, Tap, Scoreloop
Hi Words is your perfect choice for killing time and doing exercise for your brain.
Intuitive, challenging, addictive, educational, big fun—that’s all about Hi Words.
In Hi Words, each puzzle contains a number of words on a fixed theme, fruits, animals, sports, characters, etc. Totally there are 220 levels of word puzzles on 22 different themes. In each level, you need to remove a number of words and clear the board. Bear in mind that only words on the fixed theme can be accepted.
√ Remove words in all the four directions.
√ 220 levels from easy to hard on 22 themes.
√ Directly enter into the level you want by selecting the map.
√ Share with friends via Facebook or email.
More from developer
Easily connect two mobile devices via bluetooth and use one as a remote to control photos and snap shots on the other.
* easy connection via bluetooth
* preview picture on the remote with continuous updates
* pictures are stored on both devices
* timer application in case only one device is available
SnapshotRemote requests several permissions:
Bluetooth and camera permissions are comprehensible, as well as using the camera flash in some cases.
We also hope it is on your behalf to write the pictures to the SD card.
However, internet access is necessary to show the nice little ads. Sorry for that!