Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google Play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines as well.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app from Google Play on your Android device.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist credentials.
3) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Pro
• Asus Nexus 7
• LG Nexus 5
• Droid Razr
• HTC One
• Motorola Xoom
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 4.x or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
Genius Vision NVR Mobile Client is an advanced mobile surveillance video control app for Genius Vision NVR/All-in-one IP Video Management Software. Easy access to live video for remote surveillance.
Genius Vision NVR Mobile Client connects to any number of Genius Vision NVR and can select multiple your favorite channels and view on screen at one screen quickly.
Easy to set-up NVR connection by searching your LAN for available NVRs.
View live video from unlimited number of cameras from multiple servers at one screen.
Easy playback video control and video time search with graphical time-bar display.
Intuitive multi-touch digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom for examine megapixel image in detail.
Support multiple IP camera brands, including AXIS, Arecont Vision, VIVOTEK, Brickcom, ACTi, IQinVision, JVC, SONY, Foscam, as well as USB web cameras, RTSP video sources and ONVIF IP cameras.
Automatic select last stream of multi-stream if available to save bandwidth.
Option to support both commercial version and freeware CmE version of Genius Vision NVR.
User authentication and password protection ensures security
Keywords: ip camera, ip cam, web cam, nvr viewer, nvr client, nvr mobile, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, streaming, video monitor, ipcam, webcam
The SecureMind Android Client provides the following functionality
• Listing of all the cameras connected to Iomega® StorCenter™
• Live video display in Full screen & 2x3 Screen
• Search & Playback of the recorded video in H.264, MPEG4
• Support for Playback controls (FF, REW, PAUSE, STOP)
• Saving the user data in the device
• Display of Camera Events
• Bandwidth aware file selection- playback
• Supports Axis, Sony, Bosch,Panasonic IP Cameras, USB Web camera and many others
Note: This version(1.7) is compatible with the Securemind surveillance manager version 1.9.48.
As the rapid progress of digital, mobile & networking technologies, consumer electronics and CCTV products are also evolved rapidly every minute to bring more convenient and easy perspective and usage to human lives. We're all connected closely with digital, mobile and networking technologies. In light of this, YesGo Tech starts to search, study and examine many electronic products, and choose the suitable products with reliable quality and great functionality to introduce them to the world with our sales partners. We also work closely with each manufacturer to provide excellent customer service and hold product seminars and conferences often. As a part of our business chain, our partners always know what's hot in the electronics market.
"Right Products then YesGo promoting!" YesGo Tech represents Honesty, Professionalization, Innovation and Good Service. We have professional product sources, we have sufficient sales channels throughout the world, we guarantee our product quality, we take our business partners' needs as our responsibility, and we are the best agent and partner in electronic products of the world.
The Barracuda Mobile Device Manager provides organizations an easy way to centrally deploy and manage devices by providing:
• Centralized configuration and monitoring
• Remote enrollment
• Profile management
• Security and compliance enforcement
• Application management
• Device tracking and monitoring
• Device security
By seamlessly integrating with the range of security and storage solutions from Barracuda Networks, the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager makes it easy for administrators to extend network security settings to Android devices.
1. Download the application
2. Enroll the device by providing the provisioning key and shared token
3. Login with user credentials or continue as a guest user
4. Login through the Barracuda Cloud Control portal to manage the devices
Visit http://login.barracuda.com to sign-up for the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager.
Für das CheckIn wird diese App gebraucht, die in Verbindung mit dem GATEWatch Client oder Industriescannern die Eingangskontrolle vor Ort ermöglicht. Sie dient als zentraler Datenserver und kann offline betrieben werden.
Um die App nutzen zu können benötigen Sie einen Account bei https://www.gatewatch.de.
Network access is needed for Dropbox backups.