“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Guinness World Record – Fastest Time to Type a Text Message
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURE EXCLUSIVES:
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device where Swype is installed – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases such as “Best of the Best,” “Return of the Jedi”, “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” and “Dancing with the Stars.”
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard. Dragon allows you to see phrase-based results in near real-time without leaving the dictation UI.
SMART EDITOR – Swype analyzes entire sentences and underlines potential errors for quick fixing, and suggests likely alternatives.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
VOICE/TEXT DICTIONARY SYNC – When you add new words to your personal dictionary, they automatically sync to Dragon Dictation, meaning you can instantly dictate the new word.
SMART TOUCH – Swype learns your unique style of input and continuously adapts to your typing patterns for a truly personalized and accurate keyboard experience.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
>>>>>>>> ENGLISH <<<<<<<< Other languages can be used, but no intelligence is supported for them.
WORDWAVE MAKES TYPING BLAZINGLY FAST, INTUITIVE AND PERSONAL.
This is an ENGLISH keyboard - other languages can be used but language intelligence is only in English.
On sale for a limited time!
Based on 'best in class' language modelling technology, which can predict and correct with astonishing accuracy.
It 'knows what you meant to write' - type blazingly fast, and let WORDWAVE make sense of your keystrokes.
WORDWAVE learns 'as you type', and can integrate with Facebook, Google (and more) to learn your personalized writing style and vocabulary, enabling a 'mind reading' predictive and corrective experience.
Enable word-swiping for fastest possible input, all while leveraging the core corrective intelligence.
More customizable settings than any other keyboard, including keyboard layouts, presentation, theme, levels of correction, personalization, adjust screen size, keys size, font size and weight, key size - and more.
Select from a number of gorgeous keyboard themes, colours and backgrounds, by far the most elegantly designed keyboard for Android.
New features exclusive to WORDWAVE including scroll/select dials, and customizable gesture-based keyboard commands.
Quick access to keyboard functions, EMOJI's alternate keyboards, accents and more with our unique 'hidden key' features.
----------- GESTURE CONTROL
Input text, control functions with user-defined keyboard actions mapped to the largest library of gestures available for any input device.
The WORDWAVE dictionary is fully customizable, and you can even control the auto-capitalization of specific, personalized words.
----------- TOUCH WRITING
Use gestures to write on the transparent keyboard overlay for a more casual writing scenarios.
----------- VOICE INPUT
Seamlessly integrated with Google Voice technology.
>>>>>> ENGLISH ONLY. Language intelligence is available in English only at this time - although all other keyboard features are available for all languages. More languages will be added over the coming months.
• Please visit firstname.lastname@example.org for help and support
• We respect your privacy. Please see wordwave.com/privacy for more information.
• If you have any other feedback or concerns, we are always grateful to hear from you - please let us know your thoughts!
Free version Features:
- Voice recognition
- Check items as done
- Copy, paste, and edit entries
- Various font types and themes
- 5 lists
- 3 differeten Thmes
- Change text style and size
- Export and import lists
- Text to speech
- Reminder function
- Sort lists alphabetically
- Add entries to your clandar
English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, French, Polish and Portugese
If you got any questions or need help send an email to:
Keywords: voice recognition, speech recognition, voice memo, speech to text
Also Calendar+ provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar+ you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Future updates will include the following:
- Google Tasks integration
- More notifications & reminders settings
- More home widgets
- Enhanced custom views
- Facebook integration
and much more...
Keywords : Google Calendar calendar events todo to-do todos nota memo notebook diary fun todo one note simple free management task calendar calendar tasks productivity calendar note google free easy note google calendar note notepad calendar calendar organize note quick add note daily event memo note memos photo photos Jorte note evernote colorNote note calendar catch memo todo ColorNote AA Task EverNote note Schedule ToDo Jorte Calendar note todos Todo task calendar quick add note todo management productivity google calendar Calendar event memo note diary organizing D-day calendar dday quick add note goals note calendar todo notepad edit note memo memopad note diary agenda objectives post daily life writing log travel routine diary note smart free Free text design idea inspiration note todo memo schedule Agenda calendario Google Calendar agenda calendar colornote daily dday diary edit event evernote google jorte memo memopad new note notepad quadriiweekly see set task todo triweekly various view calendar quick add
- Add/Edit/Delete schedules, memos, anniversaries, objectives and worths
- Sort by D-Day(Anniversary)
- Set reminder
- Set repeat schedules
- Set priority
- Check list
- Voice input
- Calendar widget
- Set widget theme/size
- Data export/import
- Set password
- Set national holidays
- Sync with Google calendar
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
changeable key height
similar layout with qwerty
volume & camera key
support h/w keyboard
support user dictionary
support drag input
search in ColorDict
easy move with long press space
long press abc button for english.
***Scroll down to FAQ for enabling instructions***
Keypurr uses an innovative layout with BIG keys and accurate text prediction to make onscreen typing with Android devices fast and easy.
- All-in-one compact QWERTY layout allows letters, numbers, and symbols to be accessed in one gesture
- BIG keys: almost twice as big as the average onscreen qwerty layout. Significantly improved accuracy, effortless one-handed typing
- Comprehensive dictionary designed for real-world use. Includes myriad words not recognized by other onscreen keyboard apps: abbreviations, acronyms, and words borrowed from other languages
- 12 user-definable function keys can be programmed to insert often-typed words, email addresses, a date/time stamp, or any other text
- Custom Autext: define specific key sequence to automatically expand into specific words/phrases
- Arrow keys for easy cursor movement
-Shift lock keys: tap one of these then the desired key instead of flicking
-Left Side/Right Side Mode: tap the side of the key where your letter sits instead of flicking
Keypurr is the must have software keyboard for Android devices with small screens!
WHAT REVIEWERS ARE SAYING:
“It has nice large keys that really do make it a breeze to use.” –AndroidGuys
“The big question is whether Keypurr is faster than Swype and Swiftkey. We believe so.“ -Planet Android
“The prediction works very well, and the larger keyboards do help with accuracy... Keypurr has a feature that I wish all on-screen keyboards provide, programmable function keys.” -ThinkMobile
Q: How do I start using Keypurr Keyboard?
A: Enabling keyboards on Android devices is a two step process:
1. Go into "Settings" select "Language and Keyboard" and check the box next to "Keypurr Keyboard"
2. Long-press any text input field, select "Input method", and then select "Keypurr Keyboard"
Q: How do I access raised letters, symbols, and numbers?
A: Flick: touch the center of the key and slide your finger straight up or down to the center of the nearest neighboring key
Q: How do I insert unrecognized words?
A: Spell the word manually (using flicks where necessary) and tap from far left side of the candidate strip.
Q: How do I use voice input?
A: You must have Voice Search installed. Flick down on the backspace key to call up voice-to-text. Exit voice input using by pressing the phone’s back button
Q: How do I type names?
A: Many names are already in Keypurr's dictionary. To enter unrecognized names or new words, use flicks when necessary to spell out the name. Then add the name to the dictionary and you never have to manually spell it again
Q: How do I add words to the dictionary?
A: In the candidates bar, simply long press on the word you just manually typed
***Keypurr is currently an English only keyboard***
✔ Resizable (Andriod 3.1 and higher), multiple widgets otherwise
✔ Scrolling directly on the homescreen
✔ Useing own fonts from sd-card
✔ Freely selectable background color (including transparency)
✔ Choice between different designs
✔ Bold and cursive passages
✔ Editing with just one touch
✔ Selectable text size
✔ Automatic text color (black / white) depending on the background
✔ Enumerations are continued automatically
`Tiny Notes´ is a pure widget without an app for managing notes,
ie. to add one instance long press on an empty space on the home screen, and select `Tiny Notes´ from Android widgets.
On newer versions of Android widgets can be found in the app index after normal apps.
More from developer
It's mainly focused on helping you to keep track of your ideas and notes,without navigating through complex menus and wasting your time.
- different widget sizes
- transparent widgets
- widget text color
- hyperlinks (in detail view)
Thx 4 ur comments
Try to touch the screen and look what the neutrons does ;)