It streams voice from your phone microphone to Bluetooth headset or speaker. Intended use cases are:
- companion of Bluetooth hearing aid
- listen to something or somebody remotely
- connect your phone to Bluetooth speaker device when you are doing presentation
Welcome to comment or suggest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KWDS: Bluetooth mic, amplifier, Bluetooth speaker, Wireless mic, Presenter
WO Webcam can turn your Android phone into PC webcam.
- Provide video streaming for messegners (Skype/Live...) or recording tools
- Connection can be over Bluetooth, USB or WiFi
- Support higher video resolution (*Lite version only supports low resolution)
- Support both back and front facing camera
- Ad free
PC side software is needed to make it work. Please visit support website for detailed installation and setup guide: http://www.wirelessorange.com/wowebcam/
WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your Windows machine. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition on your PC. It has nearly unnoticeable lag, just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
If you would better audio quality, please try "WO Mic Pro" which is its paid version.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: CLZ Movies is NOT a stand-alone app!
This is an add-on for Movie Collector for PC or Mac.
(available for US $29.95 here: http://www.collectorz.com/movie/ )
You need Movie Collector to catalog your movie collection
and EXPORT data and images to this CLZ Movies app for Android.
** Without Movie Collector, this app is useless! **
Are you using Collectorz.com's Movie Collector to
catalog your collection of DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs?
Then CLZ Movies is a great companion, to browse, sort and
search your movie collection (and your wish list!) on your Android device.
Just use the Export to CLZ Movies feature in Movie Collector to
export your existing database (including images) to this Android app.
* Import your collection data and images from the Windows or Mac edition
- Use Wi-Fi to transfer directly from Windows or Mac to your iPhone.
- Or: Export to a file in the Win/Mac version, then copy the file to
your Android's SD card.
* Browse your In Collection items, your Wish List, or your entire database.
Use the Collection Status selector to switch between All, Collection and Wish List.
* View your movie lists in 2 different views:
- List : showing a small cover image, the movie title and year, format icon,
duration, studio, status icon, index nr and seen it status icon.
- Thumbnail Wall: just cover image thumbnails, but lots of em.
* Sort your movie lists by Title, Year, Index or Runtime, asc. or desc.
* Search your database by Title / Barcode / Directors / Writers / Producers / Actors.
* Group your items into folders. Choose from:
Genre, Format, Series, Year, Director, Studio, Seen it, My Rating and more...
* Tap a movie in any view to go to the Movie Details page:
- Cover, cast, crew, plot, DVD/Blu-Ray details and your personal information.
- Swipe to go the previous or next movie.
* Tap small cover image on Details Page to go the Large Cover Page:
- Swipe to go the previous or next movie.
- Tap the image to return to Details Page.
* Optimized layout for each screen size, in both Portrait and Landscape modes:
- Single panel layout for phones.
- Two-panel layout for 7-inch tablets.
- Three-panel layout for 10-inch tablets.
- Movie Collector 8.x for Windows/Mac or newer
RECOMMENDED (needed to transfer data over Wi-Fi):
- Wi-Fi connection to the same local network that your desktop computer is in.
- Apple Bonjour service.
This is your all-in-one app for file management. Easily move files between local storage and cloud services, manage folders, sort lists and share.
CloudPro File Manager seamlessly fuses local storage with the cloud CloudPro File Manager
Why CloudPro File Manager?
* Full-featured file and folder management including sharing:
- view file properties,
- copy, move, rename or delete files,
- transfer files between your phone and server or between servers,
- create and manage folders
* List management:
- sort by name, size, type or date,
- tick multiple checkboxes
* Smart “My Documents” folders:
- APK Packages,
- compressed files (ZIP, RAR, etc.),
* View and manage app lists (both downloaded and system applications)
* Full-featured cloud support:
- Dropbox accounts,
- FTP servers,
- Windows networks
* Manage or edit your files and folders in the cloud, and move files to local storage
Note: You can view or open your files stored locally or in the cloud if a required application is installed on your device.
'where was I?' is an automatic diary, based on your locations. Doesn't your life get so busy that you simply lose track of all the places you've been? Do you promise yourself to keep tabs in your journal but always let it slide after a few weeks? Read on - we have the answer!
'Where Was I?' is a new kind of location tracker that is designed to always run in the background with minimal impact on the battery.
Where Was I? collects interesting stats about all the places you've been! You can point to a place on the map and the date and time where you were last there just pops up. How long where you there? Where did you go next? What on earth did you do two Saturday's ago? In short ... where does the time go and what are you doing with it?
Start using 'Where Was I?' today and get a grip on your life!
This is not a path tracker like 'MyTracks'! The GPS is only turned on at selected intervals.
'Where was I?' keeps your data stored locally! We don't transmit your data anywhere.
Define important locations by long pressing "locations" in the browser. The more information you add, the more interesting the statistics will become.
After installation, please give the app some time to collect locations. It may take a day or two until 'where was I?' unveils it's full power.
- tracks your whereabouts and keeps your data private
- tracks the cell towers you've used
- export your data to google earth
- always on, starts on boot
- works beautifully with latitude: If you use latitude, you get much more data if 'Where Was I?' runs.
Please read below for an explanation of the permissions used:
INTERNET: This is necessary for reverse geocoding. (i.e. finding out the address of a location.)
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: location tracking is much faster and far more reliable with wifi switched on. 'where was I?' needs to be able to switch on WiFi while updating the location.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: is used to set the wifi state back.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used to start service if device has been restarted.
WAKE_LOCK: We need to hold a wake lock to reliably track in the background.
You can view all your tasks in a map and configure notifications that shows the application. This application applies a complex algorithm to calculate the optimal route from your position to your tasks so that you will use the shortest way to do your homework.
- Editing tasks located on a map. The user has to enter in the application what to do and where.
- Display of the tasks on the map using Google Maps technology.
- Calculating the optimal route using genetic algorithms for the tour to perform your tasks with a minimum distance.
- Alerts the user when it is near a task.
- Set the mode of transport, range of announcements, notices distance, etc..
- Multiple languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Dutch, etc.
If you have problems or suggestions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
Quick and easy find by looking for objects
Objects / manage documents of any kind
new items to bring flexible / store
Blanks used optimally
100% secure find even in chaotic filing
Simple link to a photo
personal and professional use
Property photographs - determine location - Add - Done.
See how quickly can order today manage.
At any time.
And retrieved at any time.
Whether object or document.
With, where is my ... 'you may discard from now on everything everywhere. And then forget about it quietly - because WIM reserves for you in the eye.