There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Now with IPv4 tap device support without root permission!
* tap device support! (IPv4 only)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Auto connect on WiFi up/down
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Backup/restore configuration
The OpenVPN® software used in this app is developed by OpenVPN® Technologies, Inc. and is redistributed with the original GPL2 copyright
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- Works out of the box with Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Mint, Gentoo and all other flavours of Linux
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Dark, Light, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
We have reworked every piece of ProfiMail to make it run natively on Android. Now we offer you the result.
With years of experience in developing an email client for mobile devices, we listened to many requests which were asked many times, but could not be incorporated into older version of ProfiMail.
With such amazing mobile operating system as Android, most of requests were possible, and we have added even more.
Free version works for one account. To use with multiple accounts, we offer monthly or yearly subscription for reasonable price.
● Folders tree hierarchy - see all accounts and their folders in a tree view
● Signatures - add your signature to composed message, automatically or manually
● Rules - conditions and actions applied automatically on incoming messages
● S/MIME cryptography - mail encryption and digital signatures
● Combined folder - see messages from multiple folders in one place
● Conversations and Threads - see related messages in a conversation in a tree view
● Rich text message composer - add images, colors and smileys to your messages
● Widget - see new messages on Home screen or lock screen
● Multiple panes - see more on large screens
● Full-text search - find any message on your device
● Integration with X-plore - uses our free file manager for working with images, sounds, and other files
● Tight integration with Android - make calls, open websites, share content, whatever
● Fully automatic or manual work - check mail any way you like
● Push mail - using IMAP IDLE to connect to any IMAP folders that you wish
● Configurable - you choose how much/what/when to download and how to be notified about it
● Attachments - shown in nice list, with icons, images with thumbnails
● Works in background - you can do other tasks while mail is downloaded or sent
If aSPICE doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions for Linux.
If you need an VNC viewer, please search for aSPICE's sister project bVNC in Google Play. In addition, an RDP client named aRDP is part of the same project. Finally, if you need .vv file support or are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, you can check out Opaque VDI on Google Play as well.
If your mouse pointer is not in sync with where you tap, you can use "Simulated Touchpad" input mode, or better, you can add an "EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet" to your virtual machine (when it's powered off) and then power it on. To add the Tablet:
- If configuring through virt-manager, Go to the View->Details section, and select Add Hardware->Input->EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet.
- If running your virtual machine on the command-line, you need an option similar to: "-device usb-tablet,id=input0"
aSPICE is a secure, SSH capable, open source SPICE protocol client that makes use of the LGPL licensed native libspice library. Its features include:
- Control any SPICE-enabled qemu virtrual machine with ANY guest OS.
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Sound support (option in Advanced Settings on main screen)
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Import/Export of settings
- Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
- Audio support
Instructions for Linux by Red Hat:
Instructions for Linux by Ubuntu's Canonical:
aSPICE is the sister project of bVNC and aRDP and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
# FEATURES AND LIMITATIONS #
* Uses the VpnService API featured by Android 4+. Devices by some manufacturers seem to lack support for this - strongSwan VPN Client won't work on these devices!
* Uses the IKEv2 key exchange protocol (IKEv1 is currently not supported)
* Full support for changed connectivity and mobility through MOBIKE (or reauthentication)
* Supports username/password EAP authentication (namely EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-MD5 and EAP-GTC) as well as RSA private key/certificate authentication to authenticate users
* Combined RSA and EAP authentication is supported by using two authentication rounds as defined in RFC 4739
* Kombinierte Authentisierung mit RSA und EAP wird über zwei Authentisierungsrunden nach RFC 4739 unterstützt
* VPN gateway certificates are verified against the CA certificates installed on the system (or installed by the user)
* The IPsec implementation currently supports the AES-CBC, AES-GCM and SHA1/SHA2 algorithms
* Passwords are currently stored as cleartext in the database (only if stored with a profile)
# EXAMPLE GATEWAY CONFIGURATION #
This client can be used with the following gateway configuration that is also compatible with the Windows 7 Agile VPN client:
But please note that the host name configured with a VPN profile in the app *must be* contained in the gateway certificate as subjectAltName.
# FEEDBACK #
Please post bug reports and feature requests on our wiki: http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/issues
If you do so, please include information about your device (manufacturer, model, OS version etc.).
The log file written by the key exchange daemon can be sent directly from within the application.
- Make calls using the integrated SIP softphone or call back from the provider to your handset, saving you money.
- Be notified of new voicemails and faxes in the Android notification bar.
- Listen to voicemails.
- View faxes.
- Be notified of, and view, missed calls to your telephone lines if the provider is running Enswitch 3.6 or later.
- Control number forwarding.
- Control telephone line forwarding and do not disturb (DND).
- Log into the Enswitch web without remembering your username or password.
For more details on Enswitch see:
Server Auditor is an advanced SSH client which allows you to manage unix servers from your Android. The terminal user interface is implemented using a clear and simple style with maximisation of touch gestures.
✔ Xterm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support.
✔ Port forwarding of SSH connections
✔ Arrows keys are activated with one finger swipes. Swipe and hold for going through file content, bash history.
✔ Tab activated by a double touch gesture. It's incredibly useful!
✔ Two finger swipes to get Page Up/Down, Home and End
✔ Control and Alt design allows you to keep them pushed for several actions - extremely useful for heavy Emacs users!
✔ Scrolling allows user to observe history of terminal output with full-screen support.
✔ Customizable popup keyboard where CTRL and ALT can be locked by double tab.
✔ External keyboard support
✔ Paste text by holding
✔ You can work with it in any orientation! Background, fonts and size are fully customisable.
✔ Key and password SSH authorisation.
✔ Customisation of shaking, buttons etc to activate enter, control-z, space and : Vim users you will love it!
✔ Multiple SSH connections support.
✔ 8 cool color schemes
✔ Convenient copy-paste functionality with the ability for instant search on Google and ServerFault websites
✔ Works well with Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Mint, Gentoo and all other flavours of Linux and UNIX
✔ Path picker for fast and easy work with remote filesystem through SFTP
✔ Secure user data synchronisation (nobody has access to your passwords)
✔ Export of ./ssh/config file from your workstation. Please find the tool here: https://github.com/Crystalnix/serverauditor-sshconfig
Check the official web site for information about other platforms http://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ServerAuditor
Developed by Crystalnix team - http://www.crystalnix.com
Install this client application to connect to your phone running IntoMyPhone. You can still use the PC client available at our website at http://www.intomyphone.com.
- Web: http://www.intomyphone.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/intomyphone
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: remote, connect, connection, vnc, desktop, server
StrongVPN OpenVPN Client is a product of Reliablehosting.com, a US-based company with over twenty years experience providing internet services for personal, corporate and government clients around the world.
- Access 446 servers in 19 countries (and counting!)
- Auto-reconnect after device reboot and sleep
- Military-grade 256-bit AES encryption available
- Share and synchronize account with Windows and Macintosh clients
- Fully functional on all compatible devices, root access not required
Please note, Android version 4 or higher is required to connect.
This application works only for OpenVPN connections. For PPTP, the connection must be established through the default Android VPN client.
More from developer
If you find errors, please write comments containing the av server you use.