Access your Open Text eDOCS DM document management system from your Android device.
*** This application is designed as an add-on to an Open Text eDOCS DM system (formerly Hummingbird DM). If you don't have this document management system, do not download this application.
This application connects to a lightweight WirelessDMS Server application on your server via a network or a WiFi connection. Communications can be via http or https.
Note: The WDMS Device Server v2.3 must be purchased from Matrix Logic in order to use this application. You can try it out by connecting it our demo server.
With just a few quick finger taps, you can:
- Access your Recent Edits, Quicksearches and issue content searches.
- Documents can be emailed as an attachment or a reference or viewed on the device.
- Documents can be opened in other applications on the device.
- Documents can be edited and saved as new versions
- Select versions
- Mail documents to other users from your DM repository
- Open DRF attachments from mail in WirelessDMS
WirelessDMS Client is part of the WirelessDMS Suite.
Publish, organize and share.
Freedoc Mobile Collaboration is not just a viewer of your documents. It permits one to use their document management solution in such a manner as to add, modify, view, or delete their documents with a simple touch.
With Freedoc Mobile Collaboration, one can directly access their folders online. If one is offline, saved documents on the device can be modified and managed and then once online, documents are synchronized where “Recent Activity” is identified and replicated on the central system repository.
Freedoc Mobile Collaboration permits one to create personal tags in order to optimize the search for documents; and it easily allows one to also organize folders in a very easy and dynamic way.
Freedoc Mobile Collaboration introduces social into one’s mobile document management application where one can invite contacts to view and collaboration on documents, to post comments, to apply to subscribe to documents that one has not been invited to view, and in so doing transform your document management system in a perfect collaboration social space.
Imagine what possibilities Freedoc Mobile Collaboration can enable, as one gets ready for social mobile in the cloud.
•Store, view and manage all kinds of documents
•Synchronize data in a easy and quick fashion
•Organize folders, and manage documents within those folders
•Use Collaboration Social Space to share posts, opinions, feedback and input with everyone you want, on any document you want
•Manage your documents in total freedom even when you are offline
•Send mail with attached documents where and when you want.
This app is made only for Samsung partners, and the pass code is required after installation.
Please contact our developer through email if you want to use it.
Printing Catalog is a mobile app designed specifically for Samsung Printing Solutions’ partners.
This app enhances efficiency by simplifying access to latest information and keeping partners’ operational costs down through embedded product information. As Printing Catalog provides real-time information, it is faster than ordering any hardcopy brochures and can be accessed from any location.
Printing Catalog displays in-depth product information about Samsung’s complete A3 and A4 printer range including specifications, features and compatibility with complementary printing supplies. There is also additional information about Samsung’s device, output and document management solutions.
To assist sales staff in promoting Samsung’s Printing Solutions, Printing Catalog offers customer case study material and also regularly updated articles that discuss the latest industry trends across financial services, government, education, retail, healthcare and manufacturing.
※ Please optimize the Smartphone memory for installation and usage of Printing Catalog.
※ If you use Gingerbread or earlier OS, it will operate unstably.
The DMS is designed for desktop, web and smartphone to provide greater flexibility to users with the ability to access and manage documents on the move anytime, anywhere. The major features of iDOX EDMS smartphone application include:
* A well structured repository, folders & document files
* Three types of search options that include content type search, index search and title search
* Flash/Reset Application
* URL modification and change options
* Easily preview your documents
* Multilingual (English & Arabic)
* Application Supports doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, tiff, txt, png, jpeg and more
The iDOX document management system smartphone application helps clients work with all types of documents when in the field or anywhere in the world. Stay tuned for more amazing features
For users who require access to their ECM content on the go, ECM Everywhere provides the ability to browse and view content in Content Server, download documents directly to your device, publish new content to Content Server, interact with Pulse, and even initiate and complete workflows steps and assignments. The mobile app also allows you to store your favorite content right on your device for easy access, even if you are offline.
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an OpenText ECM Everywhere environment in conjunction with Content Server 10 and Content Server 10.5. For more information contact your Content Server administrator
Document and Content Management:
• Browse and search the Enterprise and Personal Workspace Volumes
• View object details, audit history, and categories and attributes for any object
• Download common formats to your device including PDF and Office files
• Edit existing documents and publish new versions
• Publish photos from your device album or directly from the camera
• Add content to your Favorites list which is synchronized with your Content Server favorites
• View favorite documents, even when the device is offline
• Attach documents and photos to email
• Cut, copy, and paste documents
• Create new folders
• Preview documents that are not supported natively by the device such as CAD drawings
Workflow and Task Management:
• Notifications for new task and workflow assignments
• View task assignment details and update task status
• Initiate Content Server Workflows from the Enterprise or Personal Workspaces
• Complete Workflow steps
• View workflow attachments and assignments
• View and search Pulse feeds for Content Server to monitor activity within the system
• Update your Pulse status
• Comment on Pulse entries
• View and add comments and attachments for content within the Personal and Enterprise Workspaces
• View comment threads
• Follow users on Pulse