- Search hazardous substances (UN number)
- ERI-Cards ("Emergency Response Intervention Cards") provide guidance on initial actions for fire crews
- Information about hazard identification numbers (Kemler number), Hazchem Emergency Action Codes (EAC), Packaging groups, Transport category and Tunnel codes
- Classification and labeling summary (including GHS)
- No internet connection required
Seit mehr als 20 Jahren beschäftigt sich das Sachgebiet 4.6 „Schadstoffe“ des Österreichischen Bundesfeuerwehrverbandes mit der Erstellung und Herausgabe des Gefahrgutblattlers. Er ist eine geballte Ladung an Informationen, der die Sicherheit im Einsatz erhöhen und unterstützen soll.
Mittlerweile sind einige hunderttausend Stück, der verschiedenen Versionen, als Hardcopy bei den Feuerwehren verteilt.
Mit der App Version stellt der ÖBFV den Blattler als offline Version erstmalig allen KameradINNen gratis zur Verfügung.
• GAMS Regel, Sofortmaßnahmen im Schadstoffeinsatz, Absperrmaßnahmen
• Kennzeichenvariationen aus dem ADR, GHS, Chemikaliengesetz, Warnzeichen, Gasflaschen, Rohrleitungen, freigestellte Mengen, begrenzte Mengen gefährlicher Güter,…
• Bedeutung der Gefahrnummern
• Biologische Agenzien
• Menschenrettung - Erste Hilfe im Schadstoffeinsatz
• Einsatzhygiene und Dekontamination
• Gefahren durch Elektrizität
• Feuerwehreinsatz im Gleisbereich
• KFZ mit Alternativen Antrieben
• Stoff Checklisten
• Stoff Kenndaten
• Grenzwerte Definitionen
• Online Karte mit Einblendung von Standardabsperrungen
Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tom Hiddleston, Damian Lewis, Gina Bellman and Helen McCrory, read some of the greatest poems, love letters and lyrics ever written on The Love Book app.
"Buy it, read and your heart will be glad" - Helena Bonham Carter
"so unbelievably obsessed with the lovebook app!such a lovely thing,thank you for putting this out into the world.#poetrylives” - Emma Watson
"The best app I own." - one of many, many great customer reviews
The greatest words on love by the greatest writers. For when you are feeling romantic, sexy, loving, happy or sad. Brilliant quotes, poems, love letters and short stories (from Shakespeare to J.K. Rowling via Emily Dickinson and E E Cummings) and over 70 audio tracks.
This is a new interactive anthology of timeless poems, short stories, quotes and letters, all inspired by that most noble (and most troublesome) of emotions: love.
The app looks gorgeous and is highly innovative and interactive. You can tweet, post to Facebook or email straight from the app. You can record your own version and share it. You can write your own work. Or you can just put your headphones on and enjoy the readings.
Do please let us know (at info@iLiterature.net) if you have any queries and we will do our utmost to rectify.
Android 4.0 and above
Created by Allie Esiri
Download The Love Book now.
Powerful search capabilities will help you quickly find information by matching just part of the UN/NA number or material name. Cargo Decoder also supports Voice Search to make searches even faster.
Protective distance information,toxic inhalation hazards, and ERG2012 reference pages are just a touch away for emergency responders and HazMat personnel. A simple swipe quickly moves you to the information you need.
Cargo Decoder is my way to give back to the first responders who are always there for us. Cargo Decoder for Android will always be free and will never contain ads. Cargo Decoder uses no network bandwidth so information will always be available even if the cell network is not.
Cargo Decoder runs on just about every device running Android version 2.2 and later.
Cargo Decoder now supports sharing of material details. Select a material and touch the Share icon. Create a notebook of materials found using Evernote (Evernote can add GPS information too). Share information to others via email or text messaging. Configure the information about the material you want to share in Settings. Important: Sharing with Facebook does not work even though Facebook adds itself to the sharing list. Facebook says the behavior is "by design"(https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/332619626816423)
If you like Cargo Decoder, please consider supporting it by purchasing the Cargo Decoder Plus Upgrade Key. Installing the Cargo Decoder Plus Upgrade Key unlocks special features added to say “Thank you!” to our supporters.
Cargo Decoder Plus features include:
* A unique view of all materials that correspond to a Guide page. This view will be useful if you see a placard or Guide number and want to know what material it might be.
* Access to both ERG2012 and ERG2008 reference pages.
Users who are not yet supporters can also use Plus features but will be periodically asked to consider become a Cargo Decoder supporter.
The Handbook has at its heart information about the six principal UN organs established by the UN Charter: the General Assembly, Security Council, Economic and Social Council, Trusteeship Council, International Court of Justice and the Secretariat.
It also contains information about subsidiary organs established in accordance with the Charter, related UN organs and programmes, specialised agencies and autonomous bodies related to the UN, and various ad hoc organs and programmes.
Non-governmental organisations with UN connections are not included; neither, generally, are other inter-governmental (but non-UN) organisations or political groupings.
Kaybedeni Olmayan Tek Yarışmada Hepinize Başarılar Dilerim
http://www.katreinur.com ■ Dini Paylaşım Platformu
Sayın Salih Baglan 'a Teşekkür ederiz
Soruların bazılarında yukarıdaki adresten örnekler alınmış ve izni olmadan paylaşılmış olup kendisinden özür dileyip teşekkürü borç biliriz Hakkınızı Helal Ediniz
The GESTIS-Substance Database contains information for the safe handling of hazardous substances and other chemical substances at work, e.g. health effects, necessary protective measures and such in case of danger (incl. First Aid). Furthermore the user is offered information upon important physical and chemical properties for these substances as well as special statutory regulations and regulations of the German Social Accident Insurance Institutions. The available information relates to about 8,000 substances. Data are updated immediately after publication of new official regulations or after the issue of new scientific results.
The GESTIS-Substance Database is maintained by the Institut für Arbeitsschutz der Deutschen Gesetzlichen Unfallversicherung (IFA, Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance).
The GESTIS database information on occupational medicine and first aid is compiled by Prof. Dr. Heberer and his team (TOXICHEM, Leuna).
Use and Liability
The information may be used for the purpose of workers' protection, or to gain knowledge about risks emanating from chemical substances. Commercial use as well as a partial or complete transfer to other information systems is not permitted. The data of GESTIS database are compiled and updated carefully. Nevertheless, any liability is excluded.
S pomocí této aplikace lze snadno vyhledat podle identifikačního kódu Kemler, kódu ohrožení nebo názvu látky bezpečnostní pokyny podle MDČR. V databázi jsou obsaženy popis ohrožení, instrukce pro ochranu obyvatelstva, první pomoc, požár a znečištění prostředí. Aplikace je určena především jako doplňková pomůcka pro složky IZS.
KUNA má nastavitelný skin (světlý/tmavý) a databázi lze zobrazovat jednořádkově pro větší přehlednost, nebo s plnými názvy.
Like our regular Hazmat Placards app, this app allows you to quickly look up hazard identifications based on the NFPA safety diamond.
Hazmat Placards Plus adds the ability to record the locations of specific hazards via Google Maps.
Tap the diamond regions to dial in the numbers and press decode to get hazard details. You can also press and hold a region to see a cheatsheet on values for that hazard category.
When viewing a placard you want to locate again later, press Save and use the Map button to record the current location (or edit the location of the hazard).
Use the My Placards button to view a list of all the placards you've recorded. You can press show all to see all the placards displayed against the map or view each individually.
Songs of Innocence
Songs of Experience
The Book of Thel.
* Many sublime poems crafted by literary master William Blake.
* Easy and simple to use layout with page animations.
* Choose from a wide variety of customisable themes.
* Small lightweight size.
* no ads
For support of this application please either email email@example.com
or visit www.webdefine.co.uk
Features of the app include:
•Displays Isolation and Protection zones overlaid on Google Maps
•Automatically retrieves current weather from Weatherbug (www.weather.weatherbug.com) or forecast weather from the National Weather Service (US only) or Meteorologisk Institutt (Worldwide); weather can also be user input or input using the phone’s compass functionality
•Location input via address look-up, GPS location, coordinate input, or through a map interface
•Results shown geographically as well as text based
•Search and display predefined points of interest (schools, nurseries, hospitals, police/fire stations, and government facilities) from Google Search services to identify key facilities within the incident area
•Run roadblock analysis service that identifies within seconds the optimal location of roadblocks to isolate the incident area
•Place and label points on the map to identify key locations
•Automatically creates email capturing incident details, map image, and zone shapefiles and KML files for the user to send without leaving the application, providing a shared understanding across all incident personnel
•Shapefile and KML files are easily imported into other map applications like WebEOC or Google Earth
•Includes ERG reference information for easy access
•Provides access to approximately 3,300 materials; allows sorting alphabetically and by chemical number, user defined search text, and filtering by user-defined favorites
•Provides in-app contact list for direct calling that includes all contacts listed in the 2012 ERG
Features of the software include:
- Display IED Mandatory Evacuation and Shelter-in-Place Zones for 8 pre-defined bomb sizes and user defined custom IED types
- Display Isolation Zones and down-wind Protection Zones for over 3,000 chemicals
- Display distance to glass breakage, injury, and structural damage based on bomb size
- Information displayed on Google Maps, with similar functionality to zoom, search by address, current location, and map/satellite/hybrid views
- Automatically retrieve current weather from Weatherbug (www.weather.weatherbug.com) or forecast weather from the National Weather Service (US only) or Meteorologisk Institutt (Worldwide); weather can also be user input or input using the phone’s compass functionality
- Results shown geographically as well as text based
- Search and display predefined points of interest (schools, nurseries, hospitals, police/fire stations, and government facilities) from Google Search services to identify key facilities within the incident area
- Run roadblock analysis service that identifies within seconds the optimal location of roadblocks to isolate the incident area
- Place and label points on the map to identify key locations
- One-button summary of results (text, map image, map data shape and kml file attachments) in an email to disseminate to other responding personnel
- Includes reference material from the 2012 ERG and important chemical contacts for quick calling
- Store map images (including legends) for reference when connectivity prevents access to network maps
For more information, go to http://www.firstsupporttools.com
Join 60,000+ emergency responders who use our Android & iOS situational awareness product
Position Sharing & Situational Awareness GEOINT application, developed in partnership with emergency responders and risk managers.
Draw and send any map screenshot in seconds via SMS, MMS or Email
. Floor plans and site plans
. Locate other team members in real time with their phone's GPS
. MCIS tabletop exercises
. Airborne/fire prediction
. Hazardous materials(hazmat) and utility shut-off locations
. Interior/exterior building photographs and aerial views
. Emergency Response Plans
. Violent intruder / Shooter
. Fire / earthquake / flood / severe weather
. Radiological event / chemical spill
. Other natural and man-made disaster response plans
. Descriptive Data
. Information on occupants with disabilities
. Evacuation / escape routes
. Road blocks, triage and family reunification locations
. Staging areas for community and volunteers, fireman, police, SWAT teams, emergency managers, and local stakeholders, risk management, rescue
. Treasure Maps
. Party Planning
Search or browse the Emergency Response Guidebook tables. Includes browsing and searching by UN Number or substance name. Includes guide text and Toxic Inhalation Hazard
distances (Table 1). Does not contain training information -- you will already need to be familiar with the ERG.