Simplify your mobile life. Let it do all the work so you don’t have to.
It is a free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open web in your hands.
Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
- Have simple, clean and easy to use UI
- Quick to start up, quick to load and render pages
- Multi-touch Pinch Zoom
- Support full screen option in menu
- Easy to add bookmarks
- Can hide Zoom in/Zoom out buttons in settings
- Support download manager
For other more great features, please download and have a try!
It's the ideal web browser to use on fast network connections such as Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G. It’s designed to make your Android device more effective and easy to connect the network!
This app is based on zirco-browser code, and licensed under the GNU GPL v3.
zirco-browser code: https://code.google.com/p/zirco-browser/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Your device must be ROOTED!
- Password authentication
- Wifi & USB & 3G (when supported by carrier)
- Mouse & Kb emulation
- Clipboard support
You need a ROOTED device.
**We need your help testing ARMv6 and Intel x86 Atom based devices! If you have an ARMv6 or Intel x86 Atom based device, download Firefox Beta and tell us what you think. **
Find a bug? Report it at http://mzl.la/android_bugs.
Want to know more about the permissions Firefox requests? http://mzl.la/Permissions
See our list of supported devices and latest minimum system requirements at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/mobile/platforms/.
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
This browser should be used in conjunction with Parental Board - comprehensive parental control solution or Mobilement - Cloud device management:
Fire Phoenix allows to track Internet traffic on mobile devices as well as to set up white lists or black lists of allowed and prohibited domain names.
Like the official Mozilla Firefox, Fire Phoenix browser is fast, easy to use, & customizable, with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Fire Phoenix keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Fire Phoenix learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Fire Phoenix is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader Mode: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
继承Mozilla Firefox火狐非凡桌面浏览特性，Firefox for Android带给您快速、智能、安全的移动互联网优质体验。它速度超快，简单易用，支持多项个性化设置，并通过最新的安全性与隐私权保护功能最大限度保护您的网络安全。
－隐私保护：支持Do Not Track （请勿跟踪），保护用户隐私
1. More Customizable
We have optimized the default features listed in the (Side) Toolbar. And you can customize the features as you like: re-arrange, add and remove buttons, just by dragging the corresponding icon.
In addition to the toolbar customization, you can also personalize the background color and the action of the Volume Keys. You can set the Volume Key's action to switch tabs, scroll up/down the page or zoom into the page.
2. Personalized Themes
Bored with the default theme? Can't be satisfied just changing the theme’s color? No Problem! Boat Browser’s got you covered!
Boat Browser’s team will supply you more and more cool themes and styles, to make your browser completely personalized!
An Add-on is the unlimited expansion of your browser. Customize your browser by installing Boat Add-on’s that will enhance your browsing experience. These features can be easily found in the Side Toolbar, after installation.
We will continue to develop a variety of popular and fashionable add-ons. Keep your browser up to date!
4. Powerful Bookmarks Management
Bookmarks Manager supports new folder, drag and drop, batch delete, import, export and Sync with stock browser bookmarks!
Cloud center supports backup and restore bookmarks and speed dials with Google Drive between devices with the same Google account. Also Firefox bookmark sync is supported (Pro feature).
5. Side Toolbar
You can reach the toolbar by swiping the right side of the screen. And, if you don’t like it, just change the settings in setting menu. We hope it will bring you a new quicker, smarter browsing experience from now on!
6. Speed dial
Add your favorite websites into the speed dial menu and keep them handy :). Folder for speed dials is supported (Pro feature)
7. Floating tab
This feature supports multi-windows as PC does. You may float multiple tabs on any app.
Boat Browser also supplies some very useful features like,
- Video & Flash Video & YouTube Video Support… (In Android 4.4 plus flash doesn't work on some devices)
- Voice Command and Voice Search…
- Support App to SD function…
- Support Cache to SD function…
- Easy file Downloading
- User Agent Switching that allows you to view websites/web pages, in many formats!
- Multi-touch Pinch to Zoom support
- Super easy copy/paste
The add-ons can be easily found by searching the key worlds below, in Google Play:
1. Boat FB Add-on
2. Boat Password Manager Add-on
3. Boat URL Shortener Add-on
4. Boat Web2PDF Add-on
5. Boat Tab History Add-on
6. Boat Show IP Add-on
7. Boat Evernote Web Clipper Add-on
Also, there are some features which need purchase license key to unlock, including:
1. Floating tab feature which will float on any app.
2. Removes the banner Ads in the bookmark page and the interstitial Ads when exit browser.
3. Supports the ability to delete ALL speed dial icons, including the preset icons.
4. Supports folders for speed dial icons.
5. Firefox bookmark sync support.
6. Support up to 32 tabs.
Please download license key apk file from Google play
This is a Browser for you! If you have any problems with it, please let us know. We are committed to providing you with the best Browser available!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us via:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
Google plus - http://goo.gl/um2r08
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
This app allows you to receive Android notifications in your browser. Instead of checking notifications directly on your phone, you can check them on your desktop while surfing the web.
In order to use this app you also need to install one of our companion browser extensions:
After installing the app on your phone, grant it access to your notifications and enter a randomly generated code into the browser extension of your choice.
ABOUT THIS APP / SECURITY / PRIVACY
The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications. We developed the app as a part of a research project at the Human Computer Interaction group (www.hcilab.org) at the University of Stuttgart. We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with notifications. The content of notifications or information about you is NOT stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute in our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
Based on the collected data a scientific paper is published and will presented in the CHI 2014 conference (goo.gl/EgWOcb).
KNOWN ISSUE - SAMSUNG - TALK BACK
On some Samsung phones (for example Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note) enabling our Accessibility Service causes the phone to speak actions like "folder opened" (-> enabling the TalkBack feature, even if it is turned off). This is a bug in Samsung's TouchWiz interface. We can't do anything about it and have to wait for Samsung to fix it. Many other apps suffer from this bug. You can follow the bug report here:
Based on feedback received from our users a workaround is to disable Samsung TTS in Settings > Apps > All Apps.
Android 4.3+ is not affected by this.
Q: Why do I have enable the accessibility service?
A: Android does not allow access to the notifications by default. Using a accessibility service allows our app to bypass this restriction.
Q: Why do some notifications like downloads and battery information send so many notifications to the desktop?
A: Because our access to the notifications is very limited every single change to a notification (like the download progress) looks like a new notification to our app. You can disable annoying apps in the settings of our Android app.
Q: How can I stop the "Choose input method" notifications?
A: This notification is created by Android every time the keyboard is opened. To stop it open the settings in our Android app and disable "Android System".
Q: It does not work!
A: Please make sure you enabled the accessibility service and double check the code in the browser extension. If the problem persists you can contact us at email@example.com.
Q: Can I pair multiple devices?
A: We just added basic functionality to pair multiple devices in the browser extensions. Just enter (up to 3) codes separated by commas (no spaces) and you will receive notifications from all devices. For example CODE1,CODE2
FEEDBACK / QUESTIONS / PROBLEMS
We are very happy if you have feedback for us and/or report problems. But responding to comments and ratings is very limited, so please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org instead or make sure we can contact you via Google+. Thank you!
notification, desktop, phone, browser, chrome, web, push, remote, windows, mac, os x, linux
For example to receive the notifications of your main device in your second device.
To start, enable bluetooth in both devices and pair them.
Later press Select Device Button and select the second device in both devices and press connect in both as well.
The App is a service that must be always running. You can see the icon that shows the connection state.
In order to get modules that works with this App go to menu and press that option.
If you find any bug, please send an email to email@example.com in order to fix it.
If you have any suggestion, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to implement it.
■ User Reviews
"Easily the best browser I have ever used. It's fast, voice recognition is awesome, and the entire layout is beautiful. Reminds me of a chrome and dolphin mashup with 10 times the speed. Love this browser keep up the good work :-)" - Ash B
■ All features are FREE for this mini browser
- No more than 1.5s to open a site
- Maintains excellent performance during 10,000+ speed test with an opening speed of less than 1.5s
- Small size with powerful functions
- Never leave process running in background
- Exit completely with one click
- Less memory usage & lower power consumption
- Integrate RSS feed reader by country and category
- Enjoy off-line reading with download function provided by Next View
Convenient and strong extensions bring personalized browser especially for you! More coming soon!
- Customizable home screen for quick accessing to your favorite sites
- Switch between tabs with simple gesture
- Browse the latest news, sports, entertainment and more updates by free subscription
- Various plugin add-ons (Evernote, Facebook, Pocket,QR code, Screenshot, PDF,Auto-refresh,
Translation,private bookmark,Deft pages) to extend functionality without limitation
- Import and sync chrome bookmarks (Need to install Next Sync Plus on Chrome. Sync bookmarks with folders perfectly between Chrome and Next Browser ) link here:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eikaoeimlnplikakodlifpagiklbnefj/publish-accepted?hl=en
- Secure browse web in incognito mode
■ We love hearing from you.
Contact us at http://nextbrowser.goforandroid.com and rate us today!
■ Have questions or need help?
■ Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service
★ You can also directly send the image which stored in the my list during a "Viber" conversation.
★ Make a emoticon by combining your facial expressions and then send it to your friends.
★ Many emoticons and more Wallpaper.
★ During a chatting, You can write a message on Emoticons and send to your friends.
★ Escape from the stereotypical profile picture, change your profile picture, depending on your mood.
1. Photo Stickers
2. Message Stickers
★This application will clearly state that there is no relationship with 'Viber' company.
And this application will support 'Viber' informally.
* FREE, AD-FREE, AND UNCONSTRAINED: The Lite version of WebSharing is entirely free. There are no advertisements displayed, neither on your phone/tablet itself nor in your web browser. Drag-and-drop file upload is included. There are no file-size limitations in the free version. The full version adds more features, but the Lite version is intended to be very functional and useful by itself.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* IMAGE VIEWER: A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEO PLAYER: Play videos stored on the phone directly within the browser. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
This is the "LITE" version of WebSharing. If you'd like more features, you can upgrade to the paid version of WebSharing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.websharing.r1 The full version adds the following additional capabilities:
* A music player that enables you to stream music from your phone/tablet to your computer. Browse your entire music collection, or by artist, album, or playlist.
* Browse photo and video galleries.
* Access your device as a disk drive from your computer using WebDAV.
* Enable a guest access account with customizable restrictions.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
1) Acceso inmediato a números de interés Movilnet.
2) Enviar sms gratis a números Movilnet.
3) Consultar el saldo y los cupos disponibles de tu plan movilnet (segundos, mensajes y datos).