Vea los detalles de cada radar y su ubicación en el mapa. Puede visualizar un radar en concreto o un conjunto de radares.
Muy sencillo de utilizar y no necesita ninguna actualización ya que los datos se obtienen de nuestro servidor al instante.
The ideal software for Android devices. Protect yourself from the radar in a simple and convenient to use, yet powerful.
This software controls 16 different types of ads. Each notice is configurable in distances, warning and alarm levels of proximity.
The message types are:
Controlled Start Segment
Controlled Leg End
Traffic light Radar
Radar at the beginning of tunnel
Radar inside tunnel
Radar tunnel exit
Controlled tunnel section
Fixed-rate band Radar SpeedCurb
Variable Speed Radar
Mobile Radar Online
Alert Pro has an extensive database of potential fixed and mobile radars. Include Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Benelux, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Brazil, Canada, Usa, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
Alert Pro uses 2 detection system: The first is via the database and the second via the Internet in connection with a data server. The user can program how often you receive data from the server and send data in real time.
We also use our own database if you're in an area where we do not have data. Importing your own data is simple with a Igo8 format file.
You can configure the following:
- We can set the scanning distance and angle of scanning points.
- You can select the units of distance or speed.
- Notice Time
- Screen Brightness
- Activate or not the warnings On-Line (real time)
- Automatic search for new versions of databases.
- Day / Night Mode or automatic calculates the sunrise proposal or to select a screen or another.
- Setting up a SMS for help with the necessary data for its location in an emergency.
- Speed limiter
- Speaker volume
- Bluetooth Boot / Power charge boot
- Role of 'Where am I' to know where you are in a time of loss.
It also has an advanced user points manager , where you can catalog your items and display them on a map or send directly the position.
- You can start Alert Pro in Background.
- You can choose Navigation Software to start.
- Alerts now can be shown even when you Alert Pro is in the background or using a navigator.
Finally AlertPro is compatible with BT AlertPro Shadow Interface and the BT interface. Communications Manager BT BT module and antenna connection Shadow and Merlin, respectively.
Keep in mind that you need to have GPS enabled and TTS installed.
You can contact us to discuss improvements or solve problems email firstname.lastname@example.org
Usability: Very simple and easy to use.
Navigate: Get accurate speed and location for wherever you want to go.
GPS Accuracy: Gives you very accurate GPS location.
Driving Speed: You can get very accurate speed. In addition it shows speed variation in graph format.
* Just open the app
* It will show very accurate driving speed and GPS location.
* It will also show speed variation in graph format.
Thats all! Its very simple!! Just try it!!!!
Please visit us at https://www.facebook.com/VirtualMaze
One of the features of many high end cars is a so called HUD, an equipment that projects the information most vital for the driver onto the windscreen. The main advantage of this technology is that it enables the driver to access the projected data without looking away from the road, thus helping to prevent accidents.
This HUD is an advertisements free solution for displaying the most important data. In addition to speed it can also be set to display the actual time. With a ‘Speed Limit Alert’ function it gives a warning when the speed of the car exceeds a set value, by filling an area the size of which can be set in pixels with a solid colour. This helps to keep a constant speed for example in a populated area.
1. Before launching the application don’t forget to enable GPS on your device!
2. While the application is running the settings can be accessed by clicking on the speed or time data. The HUD mode and the display colour and size can be set here.
3. Clicking the ‘Save’ button returns to display mode.
The application is sensitive to the rotation of the display. After setting up all you have to do is to place the device on the dashboard of the car.
Light from the outside affects the quality of the display, so setting the device to maximum brightness is recommended. (Tests show that the data remains readable even in light coming directly from front, but in strongly reduced quality.)
hud, gps, speed, speedometer
YOU - via Traffic Buddy, is the master in alerting your friends and family of real time traffic issues in your city. Join your friends on "Traffic Buddy" and improve your daily commute. Save time and avoid frustration by alerting others about traffic and road way conditions like slow traffic, accidents, road blocks and mobile cameras with "one touch" reporting to GPS maps in your area.
"Traffic Buddy" is the friend you can rely on for timely, accurate, dependable and most relevant roadway conditions for your city.
Plus, you can add friends, share on Facebook, connect with Google+, send locations or keep others posted on Traffic conditions in real time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road blocks and more
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by the Traffic Buddy community
- Automatically reroute your route as conditions change on the road
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Traffic Buddy is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good.
So hop on board and get involved!
Please Like & Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/roadtrafficbuddy
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Vietnam
★ Parents educating their kids about Vietnam
★ Individuals interested in learning about Vietnam
★ Vietnam fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Vietnam
Sample Vietnam country fact: "Vietnamese speciality is ruou ran (snake wine). This is basically rice wine with a pickled snake floating."