- Multiple projects.
- Kanban, Analytic and Gannt views.
- Burndown chart.
- Advance fields task.
- Export .xls, csv (Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice) and xml (GanttProject, Microsoft Project, Merlin) files.
- Spanish and English.
- Share data with applicationes (dropbox, onedrive, email, etc).
Screen size resolution compatibility
- 1280 x 800 mdpi (tablet)
- 1024 x 600 mdpi (tablet)
- 800 x 480 mdpi. (tablet)
- 480 x 800 mdpi (phone)
KEYWORDS: Project, Gantt, kanban, analítica, XML, csv, XML , mmp, burndown, ppm, pmi, chart,analytic.
APM synchronizes and backs up your project data between all of your devices (i.e. mobiles, tablets, desktops, etc.) for free irrespective of platform when there is no internet connection. It can also handle hundreds of thousands of project entries with ease.
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
• Plans projects
• Integrates with clouds such as: Dropbox, Google Drive.
• Manages project documents
• Tracks project budget and costs
• Manages resources
• Tracks resource time sheets
• Manages resource contacts
• Communicates with stakeholders: Call, Email, SMS, Navigation
• Provides reminders: Email, SMS, iCalendar
• Tracks task schedules
• Interactive Gantt charts
• Provides graphic reports
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
With MobiDB Project Management you will be able to:
** Start new projects;
** Set project scope, deliverables, milestones, communication, stakeholders;
** Manage risks;
** Add tasks and sub-tasks;
** Set task duration, start and finish dates;
** Assign tasks to team members;
** Attach images ;
** Import/export CSV files;
** Add human resources;
** Search, sort and filter tasks and projects;
** Set different task rates for the project;
** Calculate task cost;
** Invoice customers;
** Save task lists and individual tasks to PDF documents for further use in external apps;
More information on MobiDB features can be found here: http://helpcenter.perpetuumsoft.com/KB/c114/en.aspx
With MobiDB Project Management you will stay up-to-date with your project progress even when you’re out of office.
- Access and edit existing clients, projects, tasks lists and tasks or add new ones
- Easily find anything using the embedded search feature
- Manually add time entries or track the time spent on a task using the timer
- Daily/monthly view of time entries
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !
Acessing your project information is now easy using your Android smartphone, when you are out of office, on site, or in a meeting with project team members and synchronizing with Ap4 Project Managers web application at www.ap4projectmanagers.com
Try 5 projects for free during 90 days trial! In-app purchase available if you need more projects.
Manage project day to day tasks and files on your smartphone from wherever you are.
Ap4 Mobile Feature Checklist:
- Manage your project to-do lists and notify your project teams in real-time
- Manage your project files and folders. Update, share, and comment blueprints and files on the go.
- Take onsite photographs, draw and upload them directly into Ap4 Project Managers and share with your project teams
- Check your project progress, including tasks, files, photos, and comment updates
- Turn your project information (files and photos) into tasks.
Who is it for?
- Project Managers
- Home Owners
- Project Owners
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Time tracking
- Create and edit projects, tasks and sessions
- Assign a task to a project
- Each project can be a part of another project
- 3 status can be assigned to each task (To do, Ongoing, Done)
Fell free to give me some feedback or advice
Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file, and project results as a csv file intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can find help in the program with an introduction to project planning, the general principles and basic concepts, and how to use of the program.
Easy Project is complex.
Easy Project's REST API offers quick and effective system integration. Applications for Android and iOS are appriciated by people in motion. Easy Project is the right hand of those who manage people, projects or whole companies.
The FREE Project Management (PM)-Cube is a tool allowing researchers and other professionals to successfully manage their projects by analysing all critical aspects. This knowledge is extremely valuable since more than half of senior scientists would have liked to possess this know-how at the beginning of their career!
The PM-Cube gives a short description of all important topics within these fields:
- WHY: Why did your project start? Investigate the context!
- WHAT: Define your ambition, your objectives and deliverables
- HOW: Plan what makes sense at the moment: schedule, resources, costs,...
- WHO: Define the roles of people and how you want to work together
- ACT: Congratulation, you got funding! Let's start to work together now...
- OK: Check if you are following your first plan and decide how to continue your project
How to use The PM-Cube:
- Managing a research project is like steering a boat across the Pacific: it's an iterative process giving you flexibility.
- Start to define what you can at the moment, and come back later to adjust/modify/add what is needed.
- It's only at the end of a project that you will know the exact path you had to follow in order to be successful!
Managing a project is a journey. Enjoy!
Worked well on Froyo
Our other app/game:
- Class Schedule
- Number Teacher
Please tell us if there is any bugs occur and if there is any feature want to be added
Future plan feature:
- Add details to the project
More features are coming! We are waiting for any feedback!
Main features summary:
- Project Management with tasks, users, teams and work chat all in one app
- Take notes with rich text, images and videos
- New Google Tasks add-on
- New Pomodoro Timer to get focus on your tasks and priorities
- Create Box Tasks assign to others and comment files in real time
Turn your tasks into private spaces to share documents, videos, images and photos, just relax and Workbox organize them for you.
Chat with individuals and groups with our persistent chat rooms, stay focused about your team concerns and tasks status.
Your and your team can share, find, and collaborate the information you need to work together. Assign tasks with priorities, add tasks collaborators and visitors to keep other teammates and stakeholders involved.
Regardless of the type of activity you have to accomplish or to-do, you'll have everything you need to remember and achieve your goals.
Box Tasks and Comments Add-on
Receive instant, automatic updates via email. All your files comments and tasks you create will be available in your mail inbox to let you know what other people are working on.
• Update all your task progress and keep your tasks documented using our Progress Notes
• Chat with your friends and teammates
• Create and modify all your Google Tasks in real time
• Use Pomodoro with all your tasks and important things
• See all project tasks list and its deadlines in a Project Gantt
• Contacts book to add your friends, colaborators and teammates and get the thing done together
• Box files manager add-on
• Create a workload time charts
• Add photos, images, documents and all the files you need to your tasks
• Order all your activities by due date, start date, customer, status and owner
• Built in filters to identify important things
• Search inside every activity list
• Use your Box account to comment on files and assign any file as task
• Add box collaborators directly from WorkBox
You will receive:
- Free Project Management Training videos
- Daily Articles teaching you how to manage projects
- Project Management Software at your fingertips
It comes with all of the learning materials you need to boost your PM career, as well as project management software to help manage your projects from start-to-finish. You can always access the Videos and Articles for free and we'll continue to add more tips and advice every week!
If you already have a ProjectManager.com account, then you can access these software features from your mobile phone:
-View the status of your projects
-Know which tasks you have to complete today
-See which tasks are coming up and which are late
-Watch your colleagues project activities
-Send messages to your team
Otherwise, register for a 30 day Free Trial and we'll email your credentials to you, so you manage projects both online and through your mobile device.
Used by NASA, the United Nations and 10,000 others around the World, you’ll love what it has to offer.
In any case we am not responsible for any problems that may occur using this piece of software.
What is this about? This site is for those of you who love maps. You will find a collection of maps and pictures from interesting places in the world. Locations are considered "interesting" if there are geocoded references within Wikipedia.
Feel free to look around and be surprised to see how different the world looks from above. Start right away with the global search or with a list of featured entries.
What kind of information is available? For every keyword you find not only a description but also maps from various sources delivered by Google Maps, Bing Maps or OSM (Open Street Map). These maps are shown side by side so that you can compare them easily. Furthermore you find links to interesting close by locations. Currently the English version of GeoMapedia includes more than 95000 entries.
Wenn es Probleme oder neue Ideen für zusätzliche Funktionen gibt, dann wendet Euch gerne an mich. Ich bin sehr offen für Feedback
Dokumentation unter http://www.applicate.de/android-apps/stenodroid
Die App bietet folgende Funktionen:
1. Automatische Zifferneingabe durch langes Drücken der entsprechenden Buchstabentaste (optional abschaltbar)
2. Alternative 2nd-Keyboard Funktion: Durch kurzen Druck auf die Mikronfontaste des Geräts (unten rechts) schaltet auf eine alternative Tastaturbelegung um (optional abschaltbar). Der aktive 2nd-Keyboard-Modus wird in der Kopfzeile durch ein Icon angezeigt:
a. Deutsche Umlaute und 'ß' lassen sich so schneller eingeben (optional abschaltbar)
b. Multimedia-Tasten: aus anderen Applikationen heraus lassen sich Multimedia-Kommandos wie Play/Stop/Next/Previous an den installierten Mediaplayer senden, ohne die App verlassen zu müssen: Taste 'n': nächstes Lied; Taste '.': vorheriges Lied; Taste 'm': Mute/Stop; Taste 'p': Play/Pause (optional abschaltbar)
c. Cursor-Navigation aktivieren, die mit einem weiteren Druck auf die Microphontaste wieder abgeschaltet werden kann. t=oben; v=unten; f=links; h=rechts; d=Anfang Zeile; j=Ende Zeile; g=Text markieren; r=Anfang Text; b=Ende Text; z=Page Up; c=Page Down (optional abschaltbar)
d. Cursor-Navigation wahlweise im Locked-Mode (2nd-Modus bleibt erhalten) oder im Default-Modus: 2nd-Modus wird nach einmaliger Anwendung zurück gesetzt.
e. 2nd-Keyboard und BACKSPACE löscht rechts vom Cursor.
f. 2nd-Keyboard und SPACE wählt ersten EIntrag aus Vorschlagliste vom lernenden Wörterbuch (siehe unten).
3. Textersetzung / Text Expansion: Es können Textkürzel wie ".mfg" definiert werden, die automatisch zu längeren Texten wie "Mit freundlichen Grüßen" expandiert werden. (optional abschaltbar)
a. Die Ersetzungsregeln sind frei konfigurierbar. Textkürzel bestehen ausschließlich aus (Klein)-Buchstaben. Um diese beim Editieren zu expandieren, werden sie zusammen mit einem beginnenden Punkt eingegeben.
b. Text-Expansions können auch Variablen wie #(DATE), #(TIME), #(DAY) beinhalten, die dynamisch ausgewertet werden.
c. Von einem Regelsatz können Backups in eine XML-Datei erstellt werden. Diese XML-Dateien können auch separat mit einem Editor bearbeitet werden und lassen sich dann in Stenodroid zurückspielen.
d. Experimental: Blackberry(TM)-Modus. Textkürzel werden auch ohne einleitenden Punkt expandiert. (abschaltbar)
4. Lernendes Wörterbuch: in der Fußzeile werden Optionen für Vervollständigungen angezeigt. Für selektierte Ausdrücke wird die Häufigkeit gezählt und auf dieser Grundlage die Reihenfolge der Vorschläge optimiert.
Die von der App angeforderten Berechtigungen werden benötigt, um Backups verwalten und Anzeigen einblenden zu können (nur in der Preferences-Ansicht). Eine Pro-Version ohne Anzeigen und mit eingeschränkten Berechtigungen ist ebenfalls verfügbar.
Systemeinstellungen => Sprache und Tastatur => Option für 'Stenodroid' mit Checkbox aktivieren und als Default-Eingabemethode auswählen. Android warnt bei der Aktivierung wie bei jeder alternativen Tastatur-App davor, dass die App auch "Passwörter" und "Kreditkartennummern" erfassen könnte. Es ist richtig, dass das Android-System der App diesen Vollzugriff ermöglicht. Ich verspreche, dass ich von dieser Möglichkeit nicht Gebrauch mache.
Click on an image to see a bigger version of the file.
Please note: The contents displayed is based on the input of the Flickr users and therefore out of control for the app. Therefore from time to time unrelated images may occur in rare cases.
The 'More Cats' button shows more cats from the constantly updating Flickr stream. Click on an image to see a bigger version of the file.
Please note: The contents displayed is based on the input of the Flickr users and therefore out of control for the app. Therefore from time to time unrelated images may occur in rare cases.
Darüber hinaus können mit einem Von-Links-Nach-Rechts-Wisch erreichbaren Menü verschiedene Karten zu Bus, Tram und S-Bahn abgerufen werden.
Die Daten für die Karte stammen aus dem Open-Street-Map-Projekt oder aus Wikipedia.
"MoodLight Orange - Free" shows a continuing modifying light. Start it, put it under a lampshade made of paper or opaque glass and enjoy the athmosphere. The resulting effect may vary depending on size and brightness of your display. For best effect turn down the light in your room and set the brightness of your device to its maximum, experiment with indirect reflections. Relax and enjoy!
For uninterrupted pleasure you may want to switch off screen blanking functionality.
Suggestions and feedback welcome: